When will knew spiirt quest come out!

Ok!

I want moar quests aswell, but just have patience and don't make topics where you know you're going to get flamed and it's quite an obvious lOCK THIS BLOODY TOPIC case.

Edit : and that quest isn't even planned for this month -.-.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Isn't it suppose to come out in like September? And can't you just wait? We had a new quest put out today.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Where does it say it HAS to be released during the summer?
Spirit of SUMMER? Plus Jagex said they would release it before the end of summer. Although, Autumn does not technically start until, I believe, the 21st of September. So be patient, young one.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Spirit of SUMMER? Plus Jagex said they would release it before the end of summer. Although, Autumn does not technically start until, I believe, the 21st of September. So be patient, young one.

Because a quest has the name of a season it can only be released during that season, right?

No, but that is how you're making it sound. It doesn't matter when it's released, a quest is a quest, regardless of the name and the season in which it's released.

Technically, summer doesn't end until September 21st, even though most people just associate the end of summer with the arrival of school. Spirit of summer was promised to be finished before the end of summer, but we still have another month to wait, technically. ;)

Unless it comes out this week.

Technically, summer doesn't end until September 21st, even though most people just associate the end of summer with the arrival of school. Spirit of summer was promised to be finished before the end of summer, but we still have another month to wait, technically. ;)

Unless it comes out this week.

This. Summer isn't even over yet. Also, why does it matter? You gain no advantage or whatsoever by knowing vaguely when a quest will be released.

2dvjurb.png

I like how you said "knew" instead of "new",might wanna edit that :ugeek:

And it will come out by the end of summer, in spetember.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Because a quest has the name of a season it can only be released during that season, right?

No, but that is how you're making it sound. It doesn't matter when it's released, a quest is a quest, regardless of the name and the season in which it's released.

To quote Navi "LISTEN!" I also said that Jagex told us that it would be released before summer ends. Jagex likes them some puns.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Behind the Scenes of the Behind the Scenes:

In the coming months, we'll be making some changes to the Behind the Scenes, offering you a more attractive look and a better idea of upcoming content. So, if you'd like a tour of what we've got in store, please read on...

The first change is screenshots. Instead of just telling you about our updates, we'll be bringing you images of them in glorious technicolour - and in RuneScape HD, of course.

We've also got plans to hint about future content, outside of the month's releases. The 'glimpse of the future' section will include handpicked updates that excite us, and that you'll be excited about too. So, what better way of getting you used to this new feature than producing one for this Behind the Scenes?

Glimpse of the Future (Updates in development and planned for later than August) (Note by Moderator: READ THAT PART!!!!)

[...]

The minigame additions don't just end with Clan Wars: PvP fans will be pleased to know that there are three PvP minigames planned, all coming in the last few months of the year! If you're more interested in single-player content, however, you can expect a range of updates to keep you busy. One we can mention now: the concluding part of the Spirit of Summer series will be released at the end of the Summer, and it'll be throwing some pretty daunting obstacles in your way.

Please remember in the future to read carefully...

Have a nice day! Remember, duckies go moo!