Firemaking Tools? How do i get em?

Skilling0wn

I think you talk to the king.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Lighting all the beacons.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Well, the Beacon Lighting Minigame is very simple really, but can be very complicated.

To play the minigame, all you need to do is simultaneously light the Varrock Beacons.

Once you have lit a certain number of them, you can talk to King Roald for your prize.

Here is a map of the Beacons.

2s0mvc3.jpg

The rewards for the minigame, or "Firemaking tools" as you called them, are the following...

Ring of Fire: This ring can be recieved by lighting the beacons that I circled in green on the map.

Flame Gloves: These gloves can be recieved by lighting the beacons I circled in green and yellow.

Fire Adze: This mystical utencil can be obtained by light all the beacons, including three that are not visible on my map and are further north.

As for lighting all of them, you will need technique, but I'll let you figure that out yourself...

qoipgj.jpg

Well, the Beacon Lighting Minigame is very simple really, but can be very complicated.

To play the minigame, all you need to do is simultaneously light the Varrock Beacons.

Once you have lit a certain number of them, you can talk to King Roald for your prize.

Here is a map of the Beacons.

2s0mvc3.jpg

The rewards for the minigame, or "Firemaking tools" as you called them, are the following...

Ring of Fire: This ring can be recieved by lighting the beacons that I circled in green on the map.

Flame Gloves: These gloves can be recieved by lighting the beacons I circled in green and yellow.

Fire Adze: This mystical utencil can be obtained by light all the beacons, including three that are not visible on my map and are further north.

As for lighting all of them, you will need technique, but I'll let you figure that out yourself...

Just use BOB?

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

Fill them all with 20 mage logs, give 5 extra to the people at the beacons, get out a terrorbird and sup energy pots, whichever you prefer, then go to work.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

That's an oxymoron, haha! :lol:

Actually it's more of a paradox but oxymoron is more lulzy in this situation.

what exactly do these tools look like/do

Give a little extra exp when lighting and the inferno adze can be used as a dragon axe, runepickaxe AND it can burn logs whiile you woodcut.

The ring only gives an extra 0.025% xp, that's ridiculous... (I know it increases later but it's still ridiculous)

The Inferno Adze is an absolutely marvelous tool, it's the RuneScape version of the Swiss Knife! :thumbsup:

errrrm any tips for a guy that cant summon anything :shock: what would be best way for me
Hooray for topic hijacking! :P

I'd say use the energy pool from the As A First Resort quest. If you haven't done the quest now you have a good reason to! If you *can't* do the quest make use of the Exlporer ring or just use Energy potions. Although the latter would take up precious inventory space.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

The ring only gives an extra 0.025% xp, that's ridiculous... (I know it increases later but it's still ridiculous

The ring and gloves both give a 2% increase in XP adding to 5% if you have both.

Might not sound like a lot, but it adds up in the long run.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]