97 Mining and on the home straight!

I just got 97 mining on Runescape, and i felt only right to share it since i now have a huge morale boost and am ready to go sprinting for level 98 and then 99! I plan to keep you posted.

At the time of this post, i have 187,000 iron ore banked from mining. By the end, i should have 260,000 so fingers crossed for me please! :pray:

97miningvc9.jpg

I've also edited on a picture of my bank, just because i have received some pm's calling me a liar basically about the iron ore. So, here's for the sceptics.. =D>

bank97hg9.jpg

Cris_P_J_999.png

I am using all ore to get 99 smithing next lol, 2.6m iron darts. 99 smithing and 97 fletching in the process.

Then the money finally gets released to me. \'

Why not use 2.6m iron darts and get 99 range :P

Nice mining tho :P

X_kaylin_X.png

:o Congratulations Cris enjoy using all that iron for your ticket to was it 95 smithing you told and the subsequent 23 Million geepees you will earn of them when you sell :) It will mean you'll be richer than me again thought which will be very, very sad :(

Oh and 10/10

Ya Kyatt is alot faster, and the money you spend on the pouch is made back with extra iron. Im just curious as to why you're going to make darts, when you could make iron plates at a much faster rate.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

The cape is hawt but I can't take the patience it takes to stand at one rock clicking over and over again. 10/10 but wouldn't you make more money with iron knives?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

if i'm f2p, where is the best place to mine if i'm only lvl 37 :/

i'm quite the noob...

anyway, 10/10!!!! get the effin cape!!! its my fav!!!! ::'

Current Goals:

75/99 Fishing

43/99 Cooking

72/99 Firemaking

And of course, always accepting donations of geepees and materials such as fish/logs/feathers/random crap you might not want but I do :)