All Microhelper Problems Go Here

Errdoth

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya,

Registerd for this thing.

i've got the runescape quickbar but when i fill in my own name under lookup there's no loading of stats.

if i enter an other name it won't show up either, what am i doing wrong?

the beastery functions work great btw

Edit here is a screenshot:

http://a.imagehost.org/0162/runescape.jpg

You need to have stats that are high enough to be on the Runescape high scores list for it to work. ;)

Hiya,

Registerd for this thing.

i've got the runescape quickbar but when i fill in my own name under lookup there's no loading of stats.

if i enter an other name it won't show up either, what am i doing wrong?

the beastery functions work great btw

Edit here is a screenshot:

http://a.imagehost.org/0162/runescape.jpg

You need to have stats that are high enough to be on the Runescape high scores list for it to work. ;)

Tested it on a realy high person and it worked :)

Would it be handy to implement this:

Example:, the lowest ranked person has a level of 65

in the column it would say <65

• 2 weeks later...

I also registered just for this.

Whenever I attempt to use anything in the calculators or planners tabs, when it comes to the time to enter a username to pull up the current exp they have in the skill, it always pulls it up as a 0. I am high enough to be ranked in the skills I am trying to look up. It doesn't work when I try looking someone else up either.

However, when I pull up the menu to look at my stats and compare them to other people's, it works fine.

Up until now, I've just entered my experience in manually, and I finally decided I should see if there's a fix for this.

Regards,

Psych edelic

CB 99

TotalLvl 1575

I've found that with the calc thing, it takes two tries. I've never been able to get the planners to work, so I don't bother with 'em.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Thanks for having a support thread that I can post in!

I have recently downloaded your Microhelper script for my firefox web browser.

I use Minefield instead of firefox due to the fact minefield is firefox but really lightweight :). When I downloaded the script and added it ( quite easy I may add thanks for that) it installed clean! i loaded my runescapes home page and i went to click "play now" button and then this is where my error has occurred. I would appreciate any sort of advice or if you have had a similar problem a work around would be very well thanked.

From my knowledge of java this seems to just be an error of something dealing with the path of the files... :( But I do not know how to fix it!

Info about it

Version downloaded: Low Resolution

WebBrowser:

Minefield Firefox V 3.7a1pre

I have also taken the chance you would be interested in the exact error so here is what the java console has told me.

load: class loader.class not found.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: loader.class

at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)

at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Unknown Source)

at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.io.IOException: open HTTP connection failed:http://world155.runescape.com/loader/class.class

at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.getBytes(Unknown Source)

at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)

at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

... 7 more

Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: loader.class

still.png

still.png

1/14/10

Edit: Only working half the time. Don't know why. I haven't change anything. Now its doing what the 2.0 ver did. It goes strait to a blank white page with a small java error link at the top left corner. I have to keep trying to load it until it finally goes through. I click on the link, then click on details and here is what I get:

Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17
Using JRE version 1.6.0-oem-b104 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = C:\Users\Bobby
----------------------------------------------------
c:   clear console window
f:   finalize objects on finalization queue
g:   garbage collect
h:   display this help message
l:   dump classloader list
m:   print memory usage
o:   trigger logging
q:   hide console
r:   reload policy configuration
s:   dump system and deployment properties
t:   dump thread list
v:   dump thread stack
x:   clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>
----------------------------------------------------

java.lang.NullPointerException: null pData
at sun.awt.windows.WToolkit.eventLoop(Native Method)
at sun.awt.windows.WToolkit.run(Unknown Source)
exception: No JVM to relaunch applet.
java.lang.Exception: No JVM to relaunch applet
at sun.plugin2.main.client.PluginMain$StartAppletListener.appletSSVValidation(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.fireAppletSSVValidation(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
Exception: java.lang.Exception: No JVM to relaunch applet
exception: No JVM to relaunch applet.
java.lang.Exception: No JVM to relaunch applet
at sun.plugin2.main.client.PluginMain$StartAppletListener.appletSSVValidation(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.fireAppletSSVValidation(Unknown Source)
Exception: java.lang.Exception: No JVM to relaunch applet

I'm running Windows vista home, Firefox 3.5.7, Java ver 6 update 7. reply if you need any more info

1/11/10

Very nice program. I'm having to use the beta because I couldn't get the 2.0 to work. but thats fine. Can't seem to get the planer to work though. But thats also ok, because I think its like that same planner in rs already. But over all I love it.

One suggestion though.

I've posted this b4 on the runescape forums with no success. If you look at the first page of the Grand Exchange you will see a scroll bar listing the current ups and downs of items. It would be so great if a add on could be made that put that on top or bottom of rs screen.

• 3 weeks later...

I also registered just for this.

Whenever I attempt to use anything in the calculators or planners tabs, when it comes to the time to enter a username to pull up the current exp they have in the skill, it always pulls it up as a 0. I am high enough to be ranked in the skills I am trying to look up. It doesn't work when I try looking someone else up either.

However, when I pull up the menu to look at my stats and compare them to other people's, it works fine.

Up until now, I've just entered my experience in manually, and I finally decided I should see if there's a fix for this.

Regards,

Psych edelic

CB 99

TotalLvl 1575

I have the same problem as psychedelic, but I'm using the latest version of Firefox on the latest distribution of Ubuntu Linux.

Hope you guys can fix this problem, thanks. :-)

Steveturner.png

I tried to install the hd version of this add on but when i got on runescape a small box appeared on the left hand middle of the playing window saying tip.it minimized, when I clicked it all it did was bring up a small lookup box slightly off center of my playing screen. The lookup box allowed me to type things in but nothing else, in all it just got in the way. I installed the low detail version and it seems to be working fine with the hd version of runescape...

I have every skill in the highscores however when I try to load my experience for the calculators and planners it does not work and I have to input it manually. It works fine on the site and the stat comparer works fine its just for the calculators and planners.

Melencholy.png

Questcape first achieved: Sept 20, 2009
99 agility march 11th 2010

99 Magic - some point in 2012

• 3 weeks later...

I have a new problem with MicroHelper. That being the drop-downs from the Item Database, Bestiary, and Coords Finder no longer loading properly. I'd been going nuts trying to figure out what the problem was and I think I may have worked it out. You guys might want to check how compatible it is with the newest version of Firefox it is and update it accordingly.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

When I try to "grab" my username on a skill calculator nothing happens, and it says I'm level one in that skill (I am definetly over 30).

If I type my username, old or new it replaces the spaces with underscores and doesn't get my stats.

Apart from that the addon is extremely useful.

All the calcs and planners ain't grabbing stats at all on low detail one.

Plus in the newest firefox you can't type into the "lookup" box, you HAVE to bring up a window thingy first

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 3 weeks later...

It doesn't seem to work with the newest version of Firefox... At all. It won't load.

I am William Frost, the Internet Wanderer.

No, I will not be your Boyfriend. XP I already have a mate, and we are quite happy together.

It doesn't seem to work with the newest version of Firefox... At all. It won't load.

Yeah, Firefox 3.6 seems to have a lot of bugs that weren't in previous versions. I had the same problem with the MicroHelper, and it won't load the game correctly for me. When I'm playing RuneScape, it puts scroll bars on the game window, which covers up part of the game, and messes up where the game thinks I'm clicking. I recommend you downgrade to Firefox 3.5.8 for a while. This fixes the problem.

I've experienced this problem myself, as well. That said, if you're using Firefox 3.6 it is possible to use the microhelper without downgrading Firefox. Simply uninstall the high detail version of the microhelper and replace it with the low detail version here.

I realize this doesn't actually fix anything, but it should allow for resumed functionality until a more permanent solution is reached.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

• 2 weeks later...

I got firefox installed an the microhelper but when I go into rs all i see is the tip it logo an "minimized" I click on that an all i see is the "lookup..." box but I'm not able to do anything with it

Please see my previous post.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

I am also experiencing the problems with the high detail plugin in Firefox 3.6. I look forward to the fixed version, if it's possible, because I have found this to be the best tool around. Mostly because it overlays the game which is very nice!

• 4 weeks later...

Has this problem been fixed? I just thought I would try the Microhelper and have the same trouble with it, can't use it at all.

Mike

• 4 months later...