We dont need circus (closed)

kingmickez25

Wrong forum, mate. Try Rants. Second door on your left, it is.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Didn't you just post this on the RSOF? And haven't you read that they're working on the new PvP? :| It'll come out in a few months, be patient...

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Moved to Rants as requested. ;)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Awesome, only the 908475679th thread along the lines of "OMG (fill in the blank) is going to kill Runescape/destroy the economy/lead to global nuclear war". Congrats on being the latest in a long and distinguished :lol: line of doomsayers.

newge4.png

This is stupid.

Terrible thread.

"He has a right to express his opinion"

Yeah, from what it looks like, his opinion based off his first post, is a bunch of numbers and dashes.

Removed offensive language, don't do it again. ~assassin

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

We don't need a New ''mini game'' We need Jagex staff to fix the Ge and its Prices The Runescape economy is Falling People are no longer willing to lose money So there selling everything as soon as they see drop. The only thing that might bring back the economy to its feet is the new Pvp your gonna be released that should raise prices in Amour/weapons bring back prices to potions and restoring some balance. But if that crashes and burns The clock starts and runescape had its days Numbered.

The New update Distractions and Diversions

Is a good name Because its doing exactly as its stated

Good Post:

Sacornus (Pg 3.)

This looks like it was written by a 5 year old. Wahh, da update not pee vee pee, wahh!!!!

The game isn't going to crash and neither is the economy. You doomsayers need to get over yourself and your "I'm right, you're wrong, because I can make spooky and cryptic messages of DOOM" mentality. "The clock starts and Runescape had its days numbered" ooo spooky, almost out of a fairy tale.

Ungrateful child.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

We don't need a New ''mini game'' We need Jagex staff to fix the Ge and its Prices The Runescape economy is Falling People are no longer willing to lose money So there selling everything as soon as they see drop. The only thing that might bring back the economy to its feet is the new Pvp your gonna be released that should raise prices in Amour/weapons bring back prices to potions and restoring some balance. But if that crashes and burns The clock starts and runescape had its days Numbered.

The New update Distractions and Diversions

Is a good name Because its doing exactly as its stated

Good Post:

Sacornus (Pg 3.)

This looks like it was written by a 5 year old. Wahh, da update not pee vee pee, wahh!!!!

The game isn't going to crash and neither is the economy. You doomsayers need to get over yourself and your "I'm right, you're wrong, because I can make spooky and cryptic messages of DOOM" mentality. "The clock starts and Runescape had its days numbered" ooo spooky, almost out of a fairy tale.

Ungrateful child.

You sir, should realize that when someone pays for something, regardless of how little, he, as the customer, should have some say in how the product functions. Considering that his sentiments are shared by many others, myself included, about the low quality of this update then maybe, just maybe, Jagex should have thought twice about it.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

We dont need circus

To be honest we don't NEED PVP either. We don't NEED Wildi.

In fact to be brutally honest we don't NEED RuneScape.

Go to bed small child then when you wake up maybe you shall have a fresh outlook on life, instead of the pessimistic pixel killing view you have now.

Go find a different view to RuneScape

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

You sir, should realize that when someone pays for something, regardless of how little, he, as the customer, should have some say in how the product functions. Considering that his sentiments are shared by many others, myself included, about the low quality of this update then maybe, just maybe, Jagex should have thought twice about it.

This update isn't "low quality", it's just considered low quality by the same group who whine over everything that isn't an uber-quest with uber-whip player killing wilderness free trade pk lulz NOOBS update. His sentiments are shared by many others? Well news flash; although your head is far too inflated with your own ego, there are a lot more players who are content with the update and enjoying it. Free players don't count, as they can't use the updates, so that leaves members. The people who have expressed their contempt for this update add up to a whole .01% of the entire membership base.

You need to get over yourselves and realize that not every update is directly intending on pleasing you personally, and that there are over a million paying members and several million f2p'ers who also play this game. Just because you don't like an update or don't want to use it, doesn't mean Jagex should scrap months of development to satisfy your whining. Really? Remove it from the game? Are you that daft that you think they're going to remove or cancel an update just because a small amount of vocal children will [bleep] and cry about something that has no detriment on how they play the game?

And don't start on the "they should listen to the community", because most of the updates today came from them listening to the community. If the game is going the way I think it is, Distractions should be updated several times and may eventually replace random events alltogether with something more voluntary for players to indulge themselves in for useful rewards.

The restrictions are to keep people from getting all the rewards in one day and then not bothering, as well as to keep the exp rewards from being overpowered. Finding the penguins, doing the game show, and watching out for the odd star won't top the list as the most exciting update of the year (I'll reserve that spot for the uber quest), but they are certainly a welcomed additon and a change every few days from the monotony of skilling. When more Distractions come out, they'll be able to span an even longer range of time, and you'll have various activities to do every day for a bit of exp here and there.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Omali...

So it's not okay for anyone to say that they don't like something, and give feedback?

Of course they are not going to remove it, but at least, if nothing else, they get some constructive criticism.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

...The Runescape economy is Falling People are no longer willing to lose money So there selling everything as soon as they see drop...

wait, this is a bad thing? your complaining over the fact you cannot loot from players? no offence but goto bounty hunter for that you childish player. i dont mean to be agressive but not EVERYTHING is required to drop your items. you want something? earn it yourself. dont expect us to willingly die and give it all to you.

Popoto.~<3

Of course they are not going to remove it, but at least, if nothing else, they get some constructive criticism.

This isn't constructive criticism, it is whining that the update wasn't for the grand exchange or the pvp update, and therefore should never have been put in and runescape is going to crash. Typical whiny doomsayer.

So it's not okay for anyone to say that they don't like something, and give feedback?

Um sure, just keep telling yourself that it's me and I'm here to make sure no one is committing a thought crime.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png