Where to woodcut when everyone is doing it? ><

Skilling0wn

Since Jagex is to dumb to make more Tree's, So all high level tree's are crowded.

Where could i woodcut, Which is not to far from bank. Can use a Terrorbird.

Not Very crowded Near the Trees In Leyta There are 3 Yews and 3 Magics and a bank but u need moorings end

Kingmickez25.png

Since Jagex is to dumb to make more Tree's, So all high level tree's are crowded.

Where could i woodcut, Which is not to far from bank. Can use a Terrorbird.

Why do you make so many topics?

Try rimmington, bank in the locker

I don't make to many topic's. And, since this is a help&advice forum. I figured i could use it.

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

The mage trees near Llyeta are a good idea, I cut 3k mage logs there and the most people I have ever seen at once was 3 including myself. Usually the people who log in and out are courteous enough to log out if they come last and there are already 3 people there. Sometimes you get buttheads who don't but a simple world hop can result in you never seeing them again in your RS life.

Other than that, Mage trees next to the Mage Training Arena wouldn't be to bad, I would believe, I have never cut there recently or personally for that matter so I am unsure as to whether they gained or lost popularity.

Whenever I do Yews I try to cut at Seers or near Catherby OFF peak ours of course. I can't think of a good place for Yews during peaks but I do hear the Gnome Stronghold is decent, not sure of crowding or not but I hear it works.

-----

BTW you do make a lot of topics, but as long as they do not restate each other or ask a question that is on the first page of H&A. I have no problems answering to the best of my knowledge and ability.

P.S... good luck woodcutting.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

The mage trees near Llyeta are a good idea, I cut 3k mage logs there and the most people I have ever seen at once was 3 including myself. Usually the people who log in and out are courteous enough to log out if they come last and there are already 3 people there. Sometimes you get buttheads who don't but a simple world hop can result in you never seeing them again in your RS life.

Other than that, Mage trees next to the Mage Training Arena wouldn't be to bad, I would believe, I have never cut there recently or personally for that matter so I am unsure as to whether they gained or lost popularity.

Whenever I do Yews I try to cut at Seers or near Catherby OFF peak ours of course. I can't think of a good place for Yews during peaks but I do hear the Gnome Stronghold is decent, not sure of crowding or not but I hear it works.

-----

BTW you do make a lot of topics, but as long as they do not restate each other or ask a question that is on the first page of H&A. I have no problems answering to the best of my knowledge and ability.

P.S... good luck woodcutting.

Alot of good help , I will look into it! =D>

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

Generally speaking you want to stay away from mages...

Generally speaking? Well, I guess if it's absolutely imperative that you waste a ton of time while woodcutting, magics are your best bet.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I haven't really cut much since last years when all the forests were infested with autoers...but what is wrong with having people around when you cut? If I remember right you still get logs while other people are there...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I haven't really cut much since last years when all the forests were infested with autoers...but what is wrong with having people around when you cut? If I remember right you still get logs while other people are there...

Less log's for me. :roll:

Well actually in my testing I've found that the chop rates are the same--it's just that the trees die quicker, so you spend more time waiting for respawns.

I recommend chopping eucalyptus logs at Oo'glog. I was there all the way to 99 woodcutting, and I got an average of 300 logs an hour towards the end. If you do the math, that's about 50k exp/hr and (at the current median price of 391 gp for a log) about 115k gp/hr. Both of those are better than yews, and it's still not crowded at all. You need to have started As a First Resort to use the bank. If you go to the west sides of the 4 trees just near the entrance you shouldn't get attacked by the ogresses while you chop.

Well I was there from the mid-60s to 99 and I averaged about 45k exp/hr, so about 280-290 hours, roughly, to get 13m exp. I ended up making about 24m at the prices of the time, but eucs have gone up since then, so it should be even more now.

hate to hijack the topic but, how good are eucalyptus logs compared to willows exp/hr wise? that might be a good way for me to train a bit lol

Willows aren't even CLOSE to being worth it. They're incredibly overrated. They're only about 3-5k exp/hr faster than eucalyptus. They're also about 10-15k exp/hr slower than cutting and dropping teaks with a dragon axe, AND they're 5-10k exp/hr AND about 45k gp/hr slower than chopping teaks with the parcel system to bank. Willows are only ever worth it for f2p players, or members with 30-34 woodcutting who can't chop teaks.