Which final fantasy is the best?

Blitzmage13

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved ff7! It was amazing...i cant wait to play the new one with updated graphics coming out on the ps3...i saw a preview of it on cinematec or whatever on g4/techtv.

And to the guy who said everyone loved it cuz it was thier first- NO

I played chronotrigger and earth bound and all those good ol snes rpgs so you have no clue what your talking about

RedVII is my hero

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

And to the guy who said everyone loved it cuz it was thier first- NO

Calm down fanboy

I said it was the first one for a lot of people, and I'm very right.

I never said everybody.

The best Final Fantasy is a dead final fantasy.

I liked FF4 or whatever though, just because i had some funny moments in the game.

other than that ehm.... chrono Trigger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FF.

Also cant wait the ff7-2 comes out :P

There's a FF7-2 coming out?! Mind posting a link? :)

I think main character might Vincent. I read magazine about it before.

http://www.dirgeofcerberus.com/

This is off of Eyesonff.com.

Its called dirge of cerberus, and its the next ff 7. there is no realease date as of yet, it was only announced last november. The one thing that worries me is this

Dirge of Cerberus Genre is Unknown

Update by: Cid. Thursday, November 11, 2004.

According to videogames.com, Square Enix lists the game's genre as "undetermined," which suggests that the game is still in the early stages of development. Could this mean that the game isn't an RPG? We'll keep you updated.

Could it not be a RPG?

Edit:Interesting find:

Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus is the sequel to the most popular and highest reviewed roleplaying game of all time, Final Fantasy VII. The game puts Vincent Valentine in our control one year after the events in Advent Children.

This means it obviously comes out after Advent children. But i guess since it skips after #7, this will force many to buy Advent Children so they can be better prepaired for 7-2.

Edit 2: just a little screeni

ss12.jpg

01.jpg

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. The only final fantasy game I have played or owned. The plot (at least the start) is pretty crap, but it gets better. The gameplay is absolutely brilliant, and learning curve, while complex, is perfect, and there are some really challenging missions, and also some really easy ones to get some easy experience on. I love it.

of course though, Golden sun 1 and 2 beat any final fantasy game hands down ;)

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. The only final fantasy game I have played or owned. The plot (at least the start) is pretty crap, but it gets better. The gameplay is absolutely brilliant, and learning curve, while complex, is perfect, and there are some really challenging missions, and also some really easy ones to get some easy experience on. I love it.

of course though, Golden sun 1 and 2 beat any final fantasy game hands down ;)

If you have only played tactics advanced, then you cnat say golden sun beats any ff game.

From what ive seen, most ff games beent he golden suns, but some are worse.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Its called dirge of cerberus, and its the next ff 7. there is no realease date as of yet, it was only announced last november. The one thing that worries me is this

Oh, I knew about Dirge of Cerberus, I thought he meant an FF7-2 with Cloud.

But thanks for the info anyway. :)

Oh, I knew about Dirge of Cerberus, I thought he meant an FF7-2 with Cloud.

But thanks for the info anyway. :)

LOL ok srry about that.

This is after AC, i bet you any money that cloud dies somehow.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

I own 7,8,9,10 and chrono trigger and tactics.

Favorites from left to right.

7,10,9,Tactics,CT,8.

I can't stand 8. I hate the storyline, the characters arn't very interesting. I hated "boosting" because it got hard on the thumbs after a while. It stinked :x

10-2 was also a flop. I didn't expect it to be so different from 10. I borrowed it from a friend. It was a pretty lame game.

My friends never really liked 9. I thought it had an amazing storyline. It was also the easiest out of them all :) . The characters were interesting. Except Amarant and Freia(sp?)

10 was amazing. The voices, characters, storyline and graphics. One thing I didn't like was how easy Seymour was at the end. His 3rd form or whatever the one was at the Ice place was much harder I thought.

7 was.... 7ish.

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

I own 7,8,9,10 and chrono trigger and tactics.

Favorites from left to right.

7,10,9,Tactics,CT,8.

I can't stand 8. I hate the storyline, the characters arn't very interesting. I hated "boosting" because it got hard on the thumbs after a while. It stinked :x

10-2 was also a flop. I didn't expect it to be so different from 10. I borrowed it from a friend. It was a pretty lame game.

My friends never really liked 9. I thought it had an amazing storyline. It was also the easiest out of them all :) . The characters were interesting. Except Amarant and Freia(sp?)

10 was amazing. The voices, characters, storyline and graphics. One thing I didn't like was how easy Seymour was at the end. His 3rd form or whatever the one was at the Ice place was much harder I thought.

7 was.... 7ish.

I can't agree with you on X at all. Storyline was amazing? Far from it. The world was beautiful and lush, but that's just graphics. Blitzball was the worst thing to ever happen to final fantasy. The sphere grid thing got lame fast. Tidus was just another whiney main character who's voice acting was horrible. The storyline just bothered me with all the stuff with his dad and everything.