Yes - No

RealKCD

Put:

Y for Yes,

N for No.

Nothing for "Dont Know"

Remember: Put a Y or N in the ( )

( ) Portal - This will be found in lumbridge. You go in it, and option will come up with a couple of city's click on the city to go to, and it will teleport you. Cost 100gp.

( ) New Trade/compete option - This will be another option added to the On/Off. It will have a "Stop All" When you trade somebody you can only hear him talking! All other chat will be stopped. (This is for you can read what hes saying!)

( ) Drop "X" - This will be for you can drop ores/fish ect. All you do is one click and type in how much you want to drop. (Powermining/PowerFishing)

( ) Tutorial Island Yes/No - This will give you the option on rather you want to do the tutorial island or skip it.

N, it needs to cost more for the diffrent cities

Y, that is actually a good idea, kinda, they should have a box in the window to talk

N N N N N!!!!!!! that would give way to much power to the autominers and autofishers

NNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! thats just what we need, more arrogant noobs

Horus was weak, Abbadon was a fool, but I Karkan, chosen of the chaos gods, shall conquer Terra, I shall kill the false emperor. Under my blood stained banner, chaos shall rule the universe

n-> in f2p it doesnt take to long to walk from city to city

y-> have you ever tried to make a deal in f2p world 1

()

nOOOO-> i want to strangle some of the newcomers

p.s: i am against the usage of the word noob, it is used in a demeaning sort of way that makes new players feel unwelcome. We were all noobs once, and the more people playing the better the game in my opinion.

Put:

Y for Yes,

N for No.

Nothing for "Dont Know"

(y ) Portal - This will be found in lumbridge. You go in it, and option will come up with a couple of city's click on the city to go to, and it will teleport you. Cost 100gp. But make it more expensive then 100gp...

(y ) New Trade/compete option - This will be another option added to the On/Off. It will have a "Stop All" When you trade somebody you can only hear him talking! All other chat will be stopped. (This is for you can read what hes saying!) Yup, need this it's a pain in the [wagon] trying to see what the person you're trading with is saying

(n) Drop "X" - This will be for you can drop ores/fish ect. All you do is one click and type in how much you want to drop. (Powermining/PowerFishing)

This will ruin skills.....

(n) Tutorial Island Yes/No - This will give you the option on rather you want to do the tutorial island or skip it. Far too many newbies don't know what too do, so this is still needed

Domovoi123-Level 80 f2p

Noxious 0ne-Level 46 f2p

The admin should give us the ability to make polls...

Y

Y

N

N

They did. But a small minority of idiots decided to abuse it.

Judging by this board, I'd dare not open it again. Ever.

n ever heard of teleporting

y definately

y they should have a drop all option

y (it should ask you if you have another account if you answer yes, no tutorial island if you answer yes you will have to do tutorial island :twisted:

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

(n ) Portal - This will be found in lumbridge. You go in it, and option will come up with a couple of city's click on the city to go to, and it will teleport you. Cost 100gp.

(y) New Trade/compete option - This will be another option added to the On/Off. It will have a "Stop All" When you trade somebody you can only hear him talking! All other chat will be stopped. (This is for you can read what hes saying!)

(n) Drop "X" - This will be for you can drop ores/fish ect. All you do is one click and type in how much you want to drop. (Powermining/PowerFishing)

(y) Tutorial Island Yes/No - This will give you the option on rather you want to do the tutorial island or skip it.

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

• 6 months later...