Yes - No

RealKCD

(N this is what teleporting is for ) Portal - This will be found in lumbridge. You go in it, and option will come up with a couple of city's click on the city to go to, and it will teleport you. Cost 100gp.

(Y very good idea ) New Trade/compete option - This will be another option added to the On/Off. It will have a "Stop All" When you trade somebody you can only hear him talking! All other chat will be stopped. (This is for you can read what hes saying!)

(Y/N good idea but give autoers to much power ) Drop "X" - This will be for you can drop ores/fish ect. All you do is one click and type in how much you want to drop. (Powermining/PowerFishing)

(N they need to go through it to learn what to do ) Tutorial Island Yes/No - This will give you the option on rather you want to do the tutorial island or skip it.

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

Y, but the cost goes up depending on how far you teleport. For example, from Lumbridge to Draynor would cost 500 gp. From Lumbridge to Yanille would cost 15k. Have a similar system in every city so those with low mage levels can get around (but still be at a disadvantage). Over time, this will be like 5000% more costly than normal teleports.

Y, nothing wrong with this...would be handy on world 1 or 2

N, Way too much powertraining would occur, and autoers would dominate.

NOOOOO!!! In fact, I believe Tutorial Island should be longer and have a separate members Island that covers skills like agility, fletching, farming, and others. It should also explain the rules more and give lessons on how to spot scams in trades as well as dealing with random events.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

(n) Portal - This will be found in lumbridge. You go in it, and option will come up with a couple of city's click on the city to go to, and it will teleport you. Cost 100gp.

(y) New Trade/compete option - This will be another option added to the On/Off. It will have a "Stop All" When you trade somebody you can only hear him talking! All other chat will be stopped. (This is for you can read what hes saying!)

(n) Drop "X" - This will be for you can drop ores/fish ect. All you do is one click and type in how much you want to drop. (Powermining/PowerFishing)

(y) Tutorial Island Yes/No - This will give you the option o

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

(N) Portal - This will be found in lumbridge. You go in it, and option will come up with a couple of city's click on the city to go to, and it will teleport you. Cost 100gp.

It would totally defeat the point of raising your Magic level.

(N) New Trade/compete option - This will be another option added to the On/Off. It will have a "Stop All" When you trade somebody you can only hear him talking! All other chat will be stopped. (This is for you can read what hes saying!)

I like hearing what's going on. Maybe I see someone selling the same thing for less?

(N) Drop "X" - This will be for you can drop ores/fish ect. All you do is one click and type in how much you want to drop. (Powermining/PowerFishing)

Powermining/Powerfishing is mining or fishing having total disregard for the ores and fish. Drop X would be totally useless.

(Y) Tutorial Island Yes/No - This will give you the option on rather you want to do the tutorial island or skip it.

Only because some people don't want to bother with the Tutorial Island. For those people that want to create a new PKer or what have you that already have a Main account, they wouldn't have to waste their time with the tutorial as they know the game.

(NNNNN!!!!!) noo this makes law rune COMPLETELY USELESS. just die and get a uber cheap tele that REQUIRES NO MAGE LEVEL. guh horible.

(Y) this idea actutually sounds quite good, it can get quite anoying hearing ppl when tradeing

(n) NO! powerfishing mining watever already exists, with this it would be RIDICOULOUSLY (sp) EASY!! if you want to drop everything note it i abnk and drop that. you'd get to levels you though you'd never get to in a matter of days!!

(n) what are you a autoer??? this thing is there to slow down the autoers aswell as teach newbies.only slightly but every auto scum counts.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

(N) Portal - This will be found in lumbridge. You go in it, and option will come up with a couple of city's click on the city to go to, and it will teleport you. Cost 100gp. (Lazy People)

(N) New Trade/compete option - This will be another option added to the On/Off. It will have a "Stop All" When you trade somebody you can only hear him talking! All other chat will be stopped. (This is for you can read what hes saying!) (Lazy Eyes)

(Y) Drop "X" - This will be for you can drop ores/fish ect. All you do is one click and type in how much you want to drop. (Powermining/PowerFishing)

(We have a Store All, Should Have a Drop All Iventory)

(N) Tutorial Island Yes/No - This will give you the option on rather you want to do the tutorial island or skip it. (Lazy)

(GMT -5 Hours Eastern Time USA)

N-too easy, and should cost more than that

Y-would make trading a lot easier

N-tooo easy for training!!

N-too easy for ppl to make accounts and then use that as a autoer..etcetc[/b]

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

(N) Portal - This will be found in lumbridge. You go in it, and option will come up with a couple of city's click on the city to go to, and it will teleport you. Cost 100gp.

(YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY) New Trade/compete option - This will be another option added to the On/Off. It will have a "Stop All" When you trade somebody you can only hear him talking! All other chat will be stopped. (This is for you can read what hes saying!)

(N) Drop "X" - This will be for you can drop ores/fish ect. All you do is one click and type in how much you want to drop. (Powermining/PowerFishing)

(Y) Tutorial Island Yes/No - This will give you the option on rather you want to do the tutorial island or skip it.