How to farm Watermelon's without 100 Bank Trips?~

Skilling0wn

Well, Im currently getting 90 farming, Doing herbs. ;) And im looking into Watermelon farming, But if i do those, i would have to run alot, and bank.. Is there a way to complete a "Run" ( 4 Patches ) Without banking alot? I know i can bank at Caterby(Close to patch) .. Any advices? <3:

drop the watermelons?

BoB?

Well for me I farm my watermelon at the dranor/falador farm patch. I use explorer ring to cabbage patch teleport and also use a glory to tele back to edgeville and repeat the process. It may sound inefficiency but if you have like 50+ Amulet of Glory, you can do it like me and use this patch to grow your watermelon too.

Solisticez.png

Well for me I farm my watermelon at the dranor/falador farm patch. I use explorer ring to cabbage patch teleport and also use a glory to tele back to edgeville and repeat the process. It may sound inefficiency but if you have like 50+ Amulet of Glory, you can do it like me and use this patch to grow your watermelon too.

I got 40 Glories. Might invest in 60 more , For the heck of it.

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

I banked watermelons 80-99 farming, its worth it in case you ever wanna make supercompost or just sell.

Catherby- Bank is 2 steps away.. #-o

Port Phas - Nothing to do here but BoB, Ectophial, and duel rings.

Fally- Duel rings to bank, BoB, and cabbage tele OR, Glory to draynor and run back up to patch (what I did)

Ardy- BoB, its fine to just run to ardy north bank and back, which is what I did, no real easy way.

(And generally, rings of dueling own to have a stock of when farming, I used tons..)

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

You could farm other crops. Orange trees are profitable and give like 2500xp per tree.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Just wear a Ring of Duelling for easy access banking. All 4 allotment patches are somewhat close to a teleport spot.

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

you could bring like 10 terrorbird pouches, summon them, then give them watermelons and dismiss? not sure how bent you are on keeping the melons, but if youre just looking to dump them thats how i do a lot of skills, summon, give 12 watermelons, dismiss.

may want to bring a summon pot if there is no obelisk close to a farm patch ;)

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

I banked watermelons 80-99 farming, its worth it in case you ever wanna make supercompost or just sell.

Compost :(?!

That's what pinapples at the ardy gen store are for... 2 gp each I think.

But true, strawberries are better if you are banking.

26,974th person to get 85 mining on September 20th, 2008

Try Ferion, it only takes a few minutes per day; you can play it while mining.