I'm Behind The "Mithril Door"...?

@Dan3HitU

On my way to Waterfiends like any other normal person...

[hide=view image]1126248111weird.png[/hide]I've got a small video (.avi file) it's perfectly safe it has no editing or anything on it, it's a basic raw recording just for proof (those who think I'm lieing).

http://rapidshare.com/files/144651630/clip0001.avi.html

I will edit the video when I get time and such but for now, the above link is fine.

Wow. :o Well you could ask a J mod to tele you out, but I say stick around for a bit :D

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Wow. :o Well you could ask a J mod to tele you out, but I say stick around for a bit :D

I've just installed HyperCam and recorded it, so hopefully I have video proof too.

People cant just say "its a private server" then :D

The minimap looks just the same as the normal dungeon. I think your computer just must have lagged, which is why you can't see the mithril dragons and you're stuck.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

The minimap looks just the same as the normal dungeon. I think your computer just must have lagged, which is why you can't see the mithril dragons and you're stuck.

If that's true, they would have attacked me and I would of had to go past all the other dragons without getting hit and no prayer being drained.

I also would of had to climb a set of stairs which says something in the chat-box right?

home tele....

Anyway, REALLY NICE. Video everything there, this is awesome.

Watched the video.

Can you move?

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :cry:

My goals:
5M coins - 16 dec

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

If that's true, they would have attacked me and I would of had to go past all the other dragons without getting hit and no prayer being drained.

I also would of had to climb a set of stairs which says something in the chat-box right?

It is the same dungeon i had it to. You lag and end up in that glitch. I died at Miths (Cause of very bad conn+lagg), then i died.

Ran back>Jumpmed into pool (Major lag)>ended up same place as u (Cuden't move or anything, but home teled).

So it's justa bug.

I died at Miths (Cause of very bad conn+lagg), then i died.

yeaaaahhhh.......

My goals:
5M coins - 16 dec

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

Moved.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I've had this glitch, as have one of my friends. I was able to home tele, but he wasn't and had to be rescued.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Its not interesting at all really, thats the part of the mith dragon section which you can access normally but you lagged as you went in and the game got confused, logging out and logging in should fix it.

So no you are not behind the mith door and common sense would have made you realise that

Its not interesting at all really, thats the part of the mith dragon section which you can access normally but you lagged as you went in and the game got confused, logging out and logging in should fix it.

So no you are not behind the mith door and common sense would have made you realise that

I had fury, verac helm, and quite alot other good stuff dropped at death. So "logging in and out" is not smart. Cause correct me if i am wrong, that will make your grave go away no?