in FOG do you get arrows back?

ItemLendingInc

I think you do, but I am not entirely sure. I suggest you go there with 100 Bronze Arrows and not pick them up off the ground, to see if you get them back.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I think you do, but I am not entirely sure. I suggest you go there with 100 Bronze Arrows and not pick them up off the ground, to see if you get them back.

You don't see them on the ground after you shoot them.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

You don't see them on the ground after you shoot them.

I haven't been to Fist Of Guthix for a while, so I do not know that.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

You will discover that any Ranged ammunition you use in the arena will be returned to you when you exit (unless it is destroyed or used up, like bolt racks for Karil's crossbow), so you don't need to worry about picking up your arrows - that would only slow you down!

(Link: http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarti ... cle_id=663 )

[404] Signature not found.

amazing how everyone posts the same thing even after the question has been answered...please let this thread die...and OT: you do get whatever ammunition you use as well as in places like clan wars in case someone else wants to ask...

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

amazing how everyone posts the same thing even after the question has been answered...please let this thread die...and OT: you do get whatever ammunition you use as well as in places like clan wars in case someone else wants to ask...

Its amazing how a high level such as yourself can still be a noob. You do not get whatever ammo you use back, some of it does break so you do loose a percentage of the arrows used.... I should know as i have 20k FOG rating

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Its amazing how a high level such as yourself can still be a noob. You do not get whatever ammo you use back, some of it does break so you do loose a percentage of the arrows used.... I should know as i have 20k FOG rating

it's amazing how you resort to childish immature name-calling that is severely detrimental to this game and relegates it to much lower levels of game play meant for children below 13 rather than above 13...

first of all the main point of my post was to tell people that this thread has been answered many times already and so let it die...from previous posts above me i assume anyone who reads like i did would be able to infer that i'm referring to unbroken arrows in my post...in fact when i was writing out my earlier post i did pause to think if some people might misunderstand what i was saying but thought that most tip.iters would probably READ and have the ability to infer...sadly but perhaps not surprisingly...this is not that case

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png