Fire Cape

Zierro

I'm level 125 and still don't have a Fire Cape. Yes, sad I know. :x

Anyways, I plan on Ranging the whole way through. So I'm going to buy 5k Bolt Racks and full Kahrils. The part I need help with is that all my friends say to get Guthans, but I really don't want to use that. Can't I just Range the whole way?

Another question. What's a good inventory set up?

I'm level 125 and still don't have a Fire Cape. Yes, sad I know. :x

Anyways, I plan on Ranging the whole way through. So I'm going to buy 5k Bolt Racks and full Kahrils. The part I need help with is that all my friends say to get Guthans, but I really don't want to use that. Can't I just Range the whole way?

Another question. What's a good inventory set up?

Just use muggi's guide. Also, bolt racks? Serious overestimation... it's easy, and just guthans. It makes the whole caves much more simple, lol. Well... at least for me. You can range all the way if you want, I heard many good results about it.

Don't worry. You know whats more pathetic than a 125 without a Fire cape? A level 133 that's too lazy to get another fire cape, lol. I got 4 so far, lost em all. #-o

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Its more simple to me just ranging the entire way, bolts racks work really well but to be honest you would do fine with broad bolts.

And yeah just look at muggi's guide it will tell you everything to use.

Oh, then I'll try that when I get a fire cape again, lol. I always used guthans just because.

inuyashakent-2.png

i used 2 crystal bows with brews and super restores. probably not the best way but i had no problems. you can keep you crystal bow 10/10 the whole time by switching bows when you think theyre about to degrade

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

yes you can, the game degrades w/e bow youre using after a certain amount of shots, they dont go by each individual bow

i did entire fight caves using a 10/10 bow 90% of the time, switching when i got close to degrading

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

yes you can, the game degrades w/e bow youre using after a certain amount of shots, they dont go by each individual bow

i did entire fight caves using a 10/10 bow 90% of the time, switching when i got close to degrading

I think he means that the actual application of that in Fight caves of all places... you really can't time it, because how much shots you shoot/minute really does vary alot.

inuyashakent-2.png

Use muggiwhplar's guide in the AOW, don't get Guthans if you don't want to. I didn't use Guthans, and with 70 Pray and 75 Ranged I quite easily made it. Just Range all the way, 2 C'bows do just fine.

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

I've nearly always brought about 1k addy bolts and ~100 diamond for Jad and it worked wonders for me. I brought the normal gwd setup, v helm/skirt, dhide/karil's body unholy book, rune c bow, barrows gloves, glory/fury and snakeskin boots. Oh and accumulator of course.

And for the inventory: 6-8 sara brews, 16-18 super restores, 3 range pots and the diamond bolts.

I hope this answered atleast some of your questions, so good luck with the caves :)

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

I would use Broad Bolts for most and then Diamond for the 360's, it's not really that expensive tbh.

/agree.

Bring about 5 sara brews/restores, 10 prayer potions, and like rest food :P

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]