Have Jagex....

Dire_Wolf

Where did you hear that? I don't think it'll happen, prolly because then member items would have to be 'known' in f2p - if they're 'known' why not just make em equippable? :\

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Nowhere: i am just asking if Jagex has plans to do so :roll:

We wouldn't know unless they told us, so no.

Well i don't know, so i am asking ya.

Become a member and sell it. Other than that, you have no other options.

If i could do that, i wouldn't make this thread.

What... why would you even post this... seriously cmon.

I am asking for help? Is that so hard to get?

That isnt asking for help at all. You are asking if you can sell members items in f2p. You never could, you never will be able to. They are members items for a reason, because you need to be a member to buy, sell and use them. If they made all the members items tradeable in f2p they would have to recode just a MASSIVE amount since everything in f2p that is members is called a Members Object and doesnt alch for its normal alch value. F2p is the trial for the game, if you don't like than steal 5$ from your mommy's purse.

Ok, this is getting to stupid. I am fed up with being flamme or spammed by immature [puncture]s.

Time to post a message to a mod and hopefully these stupid posts are removed.

I provided several reasons why they wouldnt do this. The main one being that members items are for members, why would they waste their time (and therefore their money) to help people who want to STOP giving them money?

I told you: how do you know there is massive coding to fix it?

As for "Stopping", so just cause someone gones f2p: all of sudden they are treated as dirt?

This is not UPDATES, we are talking about. As for members, i highly doubt it would affect players paying for membership.

Where in the hell do you get these ideas? :wall:

120px-STOP_POSTING.gif

I vote that we ban Hev, all he posts is stuff like this #-o

Only when it is deserved. And most of SirHemen's posts do. Just because I don't post in H&A often doesn't mean this is all I post.

Ok, this is getting to stupid. I am fed up with being flamme or spammed by immature [puncture]s.

If the stupid posts get removed, there won't be a thread; 'cause there won't be an original post.

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

You're so ignorant....

I provided several reasons why they wouldnt do this. The main one being that members items are for members, why would they waste their time (and therefore their money) to help people who want to STOP giving them money?

He told you exactly why they wouldn't do it, yet you don't listen at all #-o

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

You're so ignorant....

Your ignorant. He told me only that there is massive coding to fix it, and that it makes players become member. But i asked another question, so maybe you should stop being a [puncture] and pay attention?

I already answered your question and provided reasons. Your thread is pointless now, no one is saying anything different than me so why do you want to bother getting it cleaned.

I asked you another question, scroll up.

You're so ignorant....

Your ignorant. He told me only that there is massive coding to fix it, and that it makes players become member. But i asked another question, so maybe you should stop being a [puncture] and pay attention?

>>your ignorant

>>your

What?

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

As for "Stopping", so just cause someone gones f2p: all of sudden they are treated as dirt?

This is not UPDATES, we are talking about. As for members, i highly doubt it would affect players paying for membership.

Something that changes the information about thousands of items is massive.

F2p is not treated like dirt, this has been a huge year for them, and all their updates are paid for by the advertisements, I am saying that it is the fact that Jagex will probably not do an update that only effects a VERY small population of plays who choose to discontinue membership and continue to play in f2p.

Its not the fact that they might lose people paying, it is the fact that they probably aren't going to spend a lot of time to make an update for people who are not going to pay for their updates.

It's not up to you to decide what they will do and not do.

And as for the items: it should be for items that is hard to get:

Such as barrow armor, godswords,dfs etc.

Don't bring "F2p getting updates" into this. I don't think F2ps should get updates at all. But do you know that players take breaks from membership from time to time?

As for them spending time on it: if that was the thing, that they wouldn't consider it: they would not give F2Ps such things as BH, Clan Wars update and so on.

So if they decide to give F2P Graphic update, Bh, Clan wars and so on. I am sure they would consider to do this aswell if it has no disadvantages.

And how hard can it be to decode for high expensive items? I don't know it, but neither do you. So don't talk like if you know.

Only Jagex staff knows, so unless they have said it's very very hard work: then you should be quiet about what you say.