Finished pixel sig

ganondorf656

Looks good, but it can use some more detail and shading.

-The moon seems to bright for being a moon

-The sky has no shading

-Everything lacks detail

-The moon glow on the dragon is to bright

overall, i love the look but i think it would look alot better if you added detail to it all

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Looks good, great job on the dragon especially. :thumbup: I do sort of agree about the detail though, I think the moon and sky look fine, but the walls of the castle and the rock it's standing on look too 'perfect'.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

Maybe a little something like this with the sky. Mix it up a bit. Don't make it all one color except for around the moon. Perhaps, maybe make the moon a little more grey instead of so blue. and tone the brightness down just a little bit?

diffsky.png

tfssig.png

^that looks weird.

Usually there's a small halo around the moon, and the rest of the sky goes in a gradient from light near the horizon to dark.

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die

On the sky, I think fading up would look better than the sideways wavey lines.

On the lighting, the brightness from the moon is too strong compared to the flames.

And, yes, a bit more detail added in.

Overall, though, it's great work. You did a good job. :)

cliffside1ra5.png

Make the walls have a bit more contrast. It looks kind of out of place now.

Its a great pixel and I would love to see this improved. Love the background and fire.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Don't EVER use the shape tools in MS Paint. It's cheating, and it looks unnatural...

You get Eight Kittens Out Of Ten.

What is the shape tool? Never found one on MsPaint.. Guess I'm just stupid. #-o

u5zhkTY.gif

'tis the group of buttons betwixt the paint can and the option box. If you use 'em, you can click+draw and create a circle, rectangle, or other 3-sided shape. However, these shapes are generally not too pleasing to the eye, 'specially the circle. Since the computer relies only on mathematical formulas to develop an approximation for a circle(you can't have a perfect circle in paint), the resulting mess looks pixelly and terrible.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

'tis the group of buttons betwixt the paint can and the option box. If you use 'em, you can click+draw and create a circle, rectangle, or other 3-sided shape. However, these shapes are generally not too pleasing to the eye, 'specially the circle. Since the computer relies only on mathematical formulas to develop an approximation for a circle(you can't have a perfect circle in paint), the resulting mess looks pixelly and terrible.

No, you are wrong. You can use them if you want, but don't abuse the hell out of them. The circle shape tool is far far better to make a perfect circle and far quicker, than doing it by hand. Its better to use it and then fix it up with A/A, minor editing but they are fine to use.

...yes, but sometimes you get circles with big ugly corners on them..

circles-1.png

The one on the left was drawn by hand, and the one on the right was made with the circle tool...

Honesty, which one looks better?

The rectangle tool is fine I guess, but I'd personally avoid the circle tool at all cost. The computer may be good at math, but you're not doing geometry homework, now are yeh?

You are entitled to your own opinions, but I respectfully disagree.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

...yes, but sometimes you get circles with big ugly corners on them..

circles-1.png

The one on the left was drawn by hand, and the one on the right was made with the circle tool...

Honesty, which one looks better?

The rectangle tool is fine I guess, but I'd personally avoid the circle tool at all cost. The computer may be good at math, but you're not doing geometry homework, now are yeh?

You are entitled to your own opinions, but I respectfully disagree.

You're not quite getting me. I'm not suggesting being completely lazy and relying on it fully. Infact I believe I said it's better to use the circle tool, and then adjust it accordingly using A/A and the like to smooth it out.

Lies.

Shape tool is the sex.

spam much?

OT: very nice, does need details though, good work on the moon, looks better now, but the sky and wall and rock need just a little something else, so it does not look all simple.

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great