Barrow gloves on my zerker pure and 138cb main unbanned!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God these trollers, they'd annoy the hell out of you. :| Seems people can't "forgive and forget."

Welcome back Sdn, its great to see your still going strong! <3:

Great work on having barrow gloves on your pure.

And goodluck on future goals!

*slaps on the backside* Stay out of trouble you. <3:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

God these trollers, they'd annoy the hell out of you. :| Seems people can't "forgive and forget."

Welcome back Sdn, its great to see your still going strong! <3:

Great work on having barrow gloves on your pure.

And goodluck on future goals!

*slaps on the backside* Stay out of trouble you. <3:

That's worse than a +1 lol.

Welcome back <3:

2dvjurb.png

Oh hey hey Sdn. Welcome back. Nice to see that people can still keep a grudge and have the maturity to handle it after months of you being under a rock :lol: I like the achievement though, I don't even have Barrow gloves yet on any of my accounts, I hate quests :?

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Oh hey hey Sdn. Welcome back. Nice to see that people can still keep a grudge and have the maturity to handle it after months of you being under a rock :lol: I like the achievement though, I don't even have Barrow gloves yet on any of my accounts, I hate quests :?

Hate quests also 241 qps on sdn30 trying get cape at dks right now got 2nd mud staff 10 mins ago since unbanned also 4 axes king just messed up =p attacked rex thought it was prime gf =p soon be 99 range! Oh and just did 49 sgs special :o

Hate quests also 241 qps on sdn30 trying get cape at dks right now got 2nd mud staff 10 mins ago since unbanned also 4 axes king just messed up =p attacked rex thought it was prime gf =p soon be 99 range! Oh and just did 49 sgs special :o

Death of the full stop.

Rofl Copter, dis is Zoidnerd, mai other account got banned kai? Lulz 10/10. Welcome back sexy beast. I r banned for another 3 dais on rs.

sandmansig.jpg

Pyromancer, next time you touch my signature, dont take everything about buddy.

This is Zoidnerd, im banned on rs for 2 moar dais so smd kai? Btw a cooked bread once told me he did things to little boys. I didnt name any names so deal with it.

meh they look the same, we could of pwned it if we tried. sorry bout that accidental tele lol, n that 49 was hawt

Good to see you back sdn. Hope to see you around more ::'

Good luck with the account

9/10

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

So you were banned for like 5 months, for a false report? Thats gay.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

So you were banned for like 5 months, for a false report? Thats gay.

No...Okay christmas 2007 I got perm banned for asking J mod to make babys with me that i deserved but because it was my first bad offence they unbanned like 5 hours later.

Second time was like 4 months ago on false report which lasted like 3 weeks I posted the evidence and everyone said I didn't do anything wrong.

This time was like under a month ago for false report me and dr paul leet were f2p and I said hey cutie be my gf said "gf" not "girlfriend" didn't think it be reportable but they did.

Then I did that new accout review thing and I had 12+ black marks which 90% are false reports from people and they took me from red zone to orange and 3.8 black marks.

I also seem to remember you calling some friends scammers after you died at the GWD and they got a drop and wouldn't split with you, yet I seem to remember you doing something very similar a few days previous to the above mentioned event. Hypocrisy much?

How did you get unbanned btw?

Ryan31rjk.png

[hide=]24x Dboots/28x Whips/6x Dbows

50+ Dk drops

99 Cooking achieved 25th of Janurary #52114 to 99.

99 Hunter achieved 21st Feburary #7216 to 99.

99 Defence achieved 7th July #48009 to 99.

99 Hitpoints achieved 5th August #60299 to 99.

99 Attack achieved 14th August #70001 to 99.

99 Strength achieved 2nd September #100069 to 99. [/hide]

Dang :o i haven't even got barrows gloves on my 102 main =\

and gratz on main unbanned, seems good for monster hunting <3: :thumbup:

Ryan31rjk.png

[hide=]24x Dboots/28x Whips/6x Dbows

50+ Dk drops

99 Cooking achieved 25th of Janurary #52114 to 99.

99 Hunter achieved 21st Feburary #7216 to 99.

99 Defence achieved 7th July #48009 to 99.

99 Hitpoints achieved 5th August #60299 to 99.

99 Attack achieved 14th August #70001 to 99.

99 Strength achieved 2nd September #100069 to 99. [/hide]

I have 99 Summoning.

GF.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I have 99 Summoning.

GF.

I got 99 prayer cough and 138cb cough

GF

I'm Squigtime.

GF :twss:

I'm muted :twss:

I have 99 Summoning.

GF.

I got 99 prayer cough and 138cb cough

GF

I'm Squigtime.

GF :twss:

I'm muted :twss:

Mi nombre Jesús.

EDIT: :twss:

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]