Dynasty Warriors

ladycai

I love Dynasty Warriors, but I only played the PS2 version - those were the days ;)

My favourite character would have to be Gan Ning.

ganning.jpg

How is that not pure AWESOME?

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Oh man, I used to absolutely love DW2 when I first got my PS2, then some gayer broke the disk. :x

Oh and the bald guy with the axe was pretty cool, Dian Wei I think.

iteme3721.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I love this series, cant stop playing the games, they are all so addictive.

I have to say though, Dynasty warriors: Gundam. WHAT A LOAD OF [cabbage]. Besides, the han dynasty, which dynasty warriors is based upon, actually happened! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_dynasty . However, Gundam is unrealistic, boring, repetitive and too long. I downloaded this before i got DW6 and tbh it almost put me off DW6 afraid that the gameplay would be as boring, but luckily it wasnt. DW6 is kick [wagon] ::'

back on topic, my fav character is zhao yun ::' always has been, always will be.

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

I am probably the biggest DW fan on tip.it, and all i have to say is that there good games but koei does a horrible job with them. I started playing DW 2 and most recently purchased DW 6 for PS3 and all i have to say is that there is little to no major improvements to the game. It took KOEI years to add basic game features players had been asking for and there still are many people still want. First off there no online, second they removed many characters in DW 6 and took away most of the musou modes. They turned an already button smashing game into an even bigger one with the renbu system( massive PHAIL) and they continually launch as many different versions of each game when they could easily add the features to the standard game (ex. empires and XL).

Dynasty warriors is a good games series but im fed up with koei taking baby steps. I will probaly rent DW 7 if it ever comes out and hopefully koei gets their heads out of their cabbages and finally make a decent game.

And DW 3 was definately best in series great story lines, good voice actors, great levels, weapons, and items. Hopefully there will be another DW game to top 3.

lwilson100.png

The game's loosely based on Luo Guanzhong's Romance of the Three Kingdoms, but not very reliable.

some of the games are based more on ROTK then others and even the book is loosely based on what really happened historically, its a lot like the illiad were its based on history but its full of metaphors and exaggerations.

lwilson100.png

Gan nings the most homosexual...put your shirt back on :roll:

I played only one of the games but my favourite was Cao Cao because he has a better british accent than i have and he was the most pompous [wagon], ive seen.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Besides, the han dynasty, which dynasty warriors is based upon, actually happened! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_dynasty .

Actually, it's based on the fall of the Han dynasty, and the period known as the Three Kingdoms.

The third one was pretty fun, I used my own character. But I never got into the other ones.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I played only one of the games but my favourite was Cao Cao because he has a better british accent than i have and he was the most pompous [wagon], ive seen.

He has a shirt, in Dynasty Warriors +4

Off-topic question: What do you guys think of Samurai Warriors and that Gundam one? Personally the PS2 DW series was the most classic, and definitely the most enjoyable.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Off-topic question: What do you guys think of Samurai Warriors and that Gundam one? Personally the PS2 DW series was the most classic, and definitely the most enjoyable.

Samurai Warriors, PURE AWESOME

Gundam, :wall: NO

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

Samurai Warriors, PURE AWESOME

Gundam, :wall: NO

I heard its liek chromehounds, even more grey, without the hound modding mode and with absolutely horrible framerate and stuttering...

tifsdac6mc.gif