F00D!

danoobattker95

OMFG ever since pvp came out (not that i have a problem with it check my siggy) rune scimmys, str pots, and all sorta of food does not sell! i recently died and need to refresh on supplies (im not complaining that i died) and i left an order for 2k lobbies in the ge overnight and they didnt get even 1 of them to me!!! all food in runescape has gone extinct!!! what do you guys think? i dont want to fish the food lol cuz im a lazy hobo :P well if anyone is selling any food ill be on world 1 or 142 so pm me in-game if you selling the folloing

rune scimmy (6)

1-2k lobs

50 str pots (4)

thanks alot :P

dannyfanatic.png

Players Killed: 73

Died: Sadly :( 6

Player Drops: Rune Legs (3) Rune full helm (2), Sara Full Helm (1)Sara Legs (1) Full Rune Set (1) D'hide Gold Set (1) rune battle axe (2) rune 2h (3)

Barrows Drops: Torag Legs and Veracs Helm

Dragon Drops: Spears 3, Left Halfs 2, and Boots 1

Current Goals: |55 Slayer|70 Range|70 Attack (acomplished)|70 Strength|70 Deffence|

Its expected. If you all of a sudden create a huge demand for an item that has been declineing, what do you expect will happen?

Personally, I started stocking up on items such as rune, and food in preparation for pvp worlds :)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

yah i was trainin for pvp but realized after i pked 10 lvl 80-90's in bh that i would be fine then i didnt think about pre collecting didnt even think this would hapen :(

im still buy lots of stuff though lol

dannyfanatic.png

Player Drops: Rune Legs (3) Rune full helm (2), Sara Full Helm (1)Sara Legs (1) Full Rune Set (1) D'hide Gold Set (1) rune battle axe (2) rune 2h (3)

Current Goals: |55 Slayer|70 Range|70 Attack (acomplished)|70 Strength|70 Deffence|

yah i was trainin for pvp but realized after i pked 10 lvl 80-90's in bh that i would be fine then i didnt think about pre collecting didnt even think this would hapen :(

im still buy lots of stuff though lol

I didn't even find it to take all that long; I only waited an hour for swordies :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

yay i just got 2k lobs 1k swordies 3k plain pizza and 500 anchovy pizza's and still have 905k :P

dannyfanatic.png

OMFG ever since pvp came out (not that i have a problem with it check my siggy) rune scimmys, str pots, and all sorta of food does not sell!

If you have to wait in a long line to buy something mass produced, it would seem that they're selling very well. When you were typing, you left off a few words:

"...and all sorta of food does not sell to me...instantly"

Quote fixed.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

The reason why is because of the hype. So many people are buying it, that it's very difficult for you to do so. I'd suggest to you (and all clanners) to fish/make your own food because it will take a much shorter time than this will.

j0xPu5R.png

• 3 months later...

Maybe not be lazy and fish anyways. Then you can make money off fish. If you PK for cash, then why not use a safer way to make money: fishing, especially since people are desperate for food these days. And if you feel like PKing for fun go play clan wars. I just don't like the unbalanced markets these days... -.-

Maybe not be lazy and fish anyways. Then you can make money off fish. If you PK for cash, then why not use a safer way to make money: fishing, especially since people are desperate for food these days. And if you feel like PKing for fun go play clan wars. I just don't like the unbalanced markets these days... -.-

Stop bumping eons old, irrelevant posts -.-

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks