How do I Pk good?

Mr_Adam

I'll keep it short- I SUCK at pking. How can I be good, and what are some good outfits to pk with that are basic and cheap? My important stats are 79 atk, 80str, 75def, 81hp, 74range, 78mage, 64 prayer and 57 summoning. My combat is 98+7, and my range is 84-114 (w/o a familiar).

Any tips are appreciated. Pking is fun, but not for me :(

Get used to siwtching weapons quickly, eating quickly, that kind of stuff. Also try to estimate their health. Try to keep a count of damage you dealt and count how much damage you've done(if you can) to determine around how much hp they have, and when you see that bar go low(around your max with spec), spec! Also try making an effective but cheap outfit for pking. Pking takes practice.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

another thing is lag. i stink cuz i use a slower computer and it tends to have more lag then others. thing that may help:

practice at duel arena/clan wars.

fight with clans because they r helpful. its mainly about timing things. eating and potting and praying and switching weps at the right time. the rest is just luck. and u need the stats. dont expect to kill higher levels and pures if ur at a lower level.

Ok so I pked today. I ended up losing maybe 140k -.-

I was one iteming at first, killed some people (got my best drop: mage longbow (woo)). Then I felt it might be cool if I switched to ancients. So I did, beat a guy with a godsword (and got crap), and then I went to the other Falador bank to avoid more godsworders. In short, I saw easy prey, but it turned out to be a lure. #-o Lost everything (a lot cuz I'm poor), albeit only dhide legs, mystic top and runes/arrows.

Although ancients made me feel stronger :wall:

Lol, I know how you feel. What I'd suggest you do, is work on something like range or str and get it up so you can become a better account. Because really with just a decent well balanced account it's difficult to do much.

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

okay my advice if this is reapeted my bad...

anyway today i realised something ive never been a good pker when the wildy was out id run in with a ddp++ attack someone and get owned besti ever got was a g maul.

anyway i tried pvp and i was a bit rich so i thought i'll go in with full rune d boots and barrows gloves and d scimi i got a few kills from noobs that werer 1 or 2 iteming so i got my whip out i havent died yet and ive gotten 20+ kills

advice bring some amour good food and a super set + tele ( to lumbridge ) cammy is bad!

the noobs with 1 ddp wont hit very well on your amour and you should hit well on them caus they have none.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.