Blog to Max Kill Count at God Wars Dungeon!

BannerEdit2.png

Introduction

Hello my Runescape name is Psi Kia Kai. I got my name from another guy who played another MMORPG I played temporarily called Psi Kiya Trist. My account was created in September 2007 and since then I have achieved 99 Magic, Range and Hitpoints. My other main achievement I am proud of is 83 Slayer. This thread will track my progress through out the game for hopefully many months to come completing one goal after another.

Current Goal

My current goal in Runescape is to get MAXED KILLCOUNT at God Wars. If you don't know maxed killcount is 4,000 kills. I have previously done this in Armadyl however this time I wish to improve upon this, and considering I now have 83 Slayer, this will make this goal more profitable and more realistic.

Equipment

This equipment is based on giving me maximum stat bonus for a resonable cost, while having a piece of armour from each god.

SetUp.png

The Maths

From the 4,000 Armadyl Kills I should collect between 3,000 and 3,500 Adamantite Bars, I know this from previously when I got 4,000 kills in Armadyl. These will be worth between 6,489,000 and 8,365,000 Gp. If Dragon Boots were dropped on average 1/150 kills, I will end up with 53 pairs worth between 12,577,430 and 13,901,370 Gp. This means I should be able to sell my drops for between 19,066,430 and 22,266,370 Gp.

I have never seen anyone have maxed in all 4 gods in 1 single trip, I have seen maxed Armadyl/Saradomin/Zamorak in separate trips but never all together with Bandos. (I am not saying its never been done though)

I would use Barrow Gloves but I don't have them, 75 Quest Points at 126 Combat Ftw? :P

Good luck, although I don't think this has ever been done before, for a good reason ;)

You'll be fine with Amrdayl of course, how do you plan to get around the Zammy/Sara drops? 8-)

Good luck, although I don't think this has ever been done before, for a good reason ;)

You'll be fine with Amrdayl of course, how do you plan to get around the Zammy/Sara drops? 8-)

Friends will be buying Dragon Boots off me and selling on ge, they will probably make a small profit due to high demand thanks to pking, I don't need Prayer Potions for Saradoming because those Spiritual Mages get into combat with other monsters but the Zamorak ones don't therefore friends will bring me Prayer Potions and I will buy them with the money they pay for Dragon Boots + alch money from the Runite Limbs + Rune Daggers from Aviansies. I managed to get 300 Kc with the Prayer Potions I took therefore I won't need that many to complete this.

Got it all planned out ;)

Little update today, not even midday yet, my friend Saj 61 bought 3 pairs of Dragon Boots of me (the pair above and the first 2 pairs below) and sold me 16 Prayer Potions which I paid for using alchs from Aviansies. Anyways today:

2-1.png

3-1.png

4-1.png

5-1.png

6.png

7.png

Stupid nub!! You're making me want to get 83 Slayer too much!

Y u so gud? <3:<3:<3:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I'm afraid... I'm going to have to kill you. :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3:<3:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid