Cricket!

jemathonical

The ICC should do something about the T20s, honestly I enjoy One-Dayers alot more.

No idea why.

On another note I got a duck today...Yay, pitch was a load of crap, the spin bowler was bowling, he really rips it in quick though, it bounced up from a good elngth to about my shoulder heigh, so I reacted but it hit up almost at the grip and spooned straight back to the bowler. Lol.

I was sad really, because the day before I better really well in the enst adn was hoping to do it in the game :wall:

Bowled pace today, not many people realise I can bowl rwally good pace and spin, so I came on late, bowled 3 overs with a wicket for about 14 runs, with an absolute siter dropped off my bowling....

I bowled a crapload of no balls at the start (5... :wall: ) and then 3 wides (one a bouncer, that wasn't really on purpose :? )halfway throuhg the next over :lol:, but aside from those I bowled well. My 3rd over was great, only 1 run and that was a no-ball when I screwed my run up with a slower one which ended up bowling the guy! He also french cut it and edgded it short of slip in that over. Pity they scored the winning runs in the next over.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Ugh. In being from America, cricket teams are hard to come by, as they are virtually nonexistant here (or at least where i live)

when i did go to Britian to visit my aunt though, i got to watch a cricket game and it looked mad exciting :thumbsup:

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Hahaha lost by 10 wickets. Hope that has made the ECB realise what a waste of [bleep]ing time that is. Shame it's a 5 year contract.

Four of the SuperStars picked up $1,000,000 without having to bat or bowl. :mrgreen:

iteme3721.jpg

Hahaha lost by 10 wickets. Hope that has made the ECB realise what a waste of [bleep] time that is. Shame it's a 5 year contract.

Four of the SuperStars picked up $1,000,000 without having to bat or bowl. :mrgreen:

I wish I played. Easy day at the office.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hahaha lost by 10 wickets. Hope that has made the ECB realise what a waste of [bleep] time that is. Shame it's a 5 year contract.

Who the Hell signs up to a 5 year contract without even trying it out first? :lol:

Who the Hell signs up to a 5 year contract without even trying it out first? :lol:

Someone with much $$$ in their eyes. :)

I'm thinking that the only reason England could possibly do anything against India is if already being written off so early inspires us, very much doubt it though, we are total s**te. :(

iteme3721.jpg

Wow, I'm blind, didn't even see a cricket topic! :mrgreen:

I'm not really watching the tests at all lately, probably because I don't pay attention to much sport during the winter.

I've played cricket for... 7/8 years now, and I'm 15.

I'm an all rounder, bowl at 70-80mph depending on the pitch - Got a fifer ONCE, 5-12. I've had too many fourfers that it's unreal; however all in 20/20 matches so they count as decent. :D Top scores of 58, 53 and 49 N.O. (I should of had that really, last ball I did a cover drive but inside edged it so it just missed the stumps, fine leg was deep and the other guy didn't run even though I called it). :evil:

Yeah.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Nz 266, How 170...

Suprise suprise, only one batsman does well, our batsmen are horribly inconsistant...

Batted for like an hour in nets today, can't believe I'm not rated as a batsman, facing the "best school bowlers in our province"...And bowled well today as well, I can't get a wrong 'un going though...I'm trying to work it out, if I could get it going my bowling would be killer.

The Aussie selectors let Symonds back in the team. Here's hoping he doesn't do anything stupid anymore.

I think any fan of cricket (Aussies in particular) would love to see him get a regular spot in the test team, so here's hoping that he rips into the Kiwis as well.

The Aussie selectors let Symonds back in the team. Here's hoping he doesn't do anything stupid anymore.

I think any fan of cricket (Aussies in particular) would love to see him get a regular spot in the test team, so here's hoping that he rips into the Kiwis as well.

No :P

Australia's going to demolish us, its bad enough as it is without him.

No :P

Australia's going to demolish us, its bad enough as it is without him.

Haha, I know, I know, I was asking a bit much. :P

India definately seem like they have the power in World Cricket right now.

That was a hiding thay India England game, wish they broadcasted it here :|

Got 76 today off about 80 odd. Got caught out again, deep mid wicket. It was a terrible pitch, staying low and slow. Won the toss and had a bat. Lost a wicket first and second over then I went in with the number 4 and made a 120ish run partnership. Got 190 off 35 overs. Then rolled then in the field. I got a caught behind and most other bastmen were bowled

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Aw a win by D/L isn't quite as satisfying. From the looks of the scorecard it looks like England still had a decent chance.

I'd say, that could have been close.

Why they didn't agree on floodlights is beyond me.