Most Famous RS People

Darksavior69

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot5times a.k.a Sealofdoom one of the highest plate pures hecked me for a blue p hat, 40 sets of pked rune, all the h masks 4 of each, 8 santas and 2 mils worth of runes, not to mention 8mils worth of gp which was a lot back then.

Shot5times a.k.a Sealofdoom one of the highest plate pures hecked me for a blue p hat, 40 sets of pked rune, all the h masks 4 of each, 8 santas and 2 mils worth of runes, not to mention 8mils worth of gp which was a lot back then.

haha shot5times is funny.

he had me download somthing on msn (cause we sorta became friends) and he said HAHAHA I JUST GOT A KEYLOGGER ON YOU...so i had to reset my comp, haha idiot. but he almost got me, from than on i dont trust ANYONE except a extremly select few.

he also hacks people and uses there msn accnts , aim accts, etc to try and get your friends.

BTW is he still around? haha

By far the most known, recognized, and most talked about player in RS history has to be bluerose13x for what she did.

staying on top in the smithing rsworld and holding a monopoly on it, thus everyone gave her the prices she wanted for what they wanted even if it wasnt equal value. (remember the whole assload of nature runes for a adam kite?(i belive it was)

I've done buisness with her and she seems nice, but i at one point thought that she was a accnt sharer (FORBIDDEN BY RS LAW) and although she came out of her way to denie it ALOT when i've thrown it up in the air.

Anyways, bluerose was greedy, but smart. and thats how she became the best smither, and most known, recognized, and most talked about player in Rs history.

and while posting this i died, and lost my damn dragon ring and halloween mask, just great....

Personally I think what determines fame is really down to personal opinion. :| Nice list there though. :)

agreed, you'd be on the top of my list magey :wink:

I will always remember the days of the Green Lady Pyro Mage :lol:

anyway... hey dark, havn't seen you in ages :)

pker dude jr

did i only make the cut because I was friends with you 2-3 years ago? you know i'm cool and all but i'm like one of only a few people on that list who weren't either level 100+ pkers or held a num 1 rank?

pker dude jr- staker master

i was never a staker? i NEVER staked over 200k on rsc.. i did stake high on one day on rs2 against 1 person, but i havn't told many people about that? :?

pker dude jr - Uh..low combat/high skill total?

thats more of what I enjoyed i guess, but i was probably better known for being high range

pker dude jr 99 range lvl 60. nuff said

hmmmmm... 90 at 61, 95 at 63... 99 at 94 ... 116 now...

lead no idea ._.

lead refers to rsn lead (who would murder you irl if you called him rsn), the aussi bloke that made tip.it fun to read *wink* i wish he would come back, I miss him :(

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

Runesmithie is sooooo famous. you missed him. :lol:

What would they list my reason as?

Stupid Noob? Village Idiot?

r0fl :lol: :lol:

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Nah, you got on there because you used to be uber rich, near #1 range and castle pker. Thats was of course when you weren't in the jail. Most of the names were just thought up by Nick and I in like 15 minutes over MSN. Like 20 seconds per name so not much thought was put in really. I would definiatly say you are more famous than say Picton but somehow he ended up on there, lol. He did have a sweet sig though.

"The only way to avoid packaging the water would be to deliver it to people's homes and places of business through some sort of amazingly intricate and complex series of reservoirs, pumping stations, pipes . . . hey, wait a second.."

i wicked i

newb mish matt's on there as angel (Y)

fist of god, ive seen him, isnt he on this forum?

hes on there.

What about Iampenguin? He was VERY famous at one point. Does he still play?

PENGY! I loved that kid to death, I even made a newb mage (called iamgopher) making fun of his name and he always liked it :P cant believe I forgot him, he was the only guy to be able to do both mine and smith rune for the longest time.

hmmmmm... 90 at 61, 95 at 63... 99 at 94 ... 116 now...

same thing :( I always remember fighting you on my pure pker nick at cas when you had a tank mage door blocking for you, man those were fun times. I remember once you caught me without a team and you had a friend but I got out because I ranged the dark warrior dead that the tank mage was blocking with :P

And didn't Krest get banned for autoing?

no

What about Lady Kiljoy? I ain't been on rune for a year or so but she was pretty famous, 126 combat or something

cant be 126 on rsc (max was 123), but shes on there. I think shes on there as LKJ, cba to check.

I would definiatly say you are more famous than say Picton but somehow he ended up on there, lol. He did have a sweet sig though.

I'm the king of the castle and you're the dirty rascal 8)

In response to an earlier post:

Gormis got his smith xp halved from 99 for sharing

Wasn't that Krest?

"The only way to avoid packaging the water would be to deliver it to people's homes and places of business through some sort of amazingly intricate and complex series of reservoirs, pumping stations, pipes . . . hey, wait a second.."

Yeah, you guys forgot lilyuffie. She's pretty cool, isn't she like second for overall on the highscores list? Well my friend and I think she kicks butt because she's a girl lol.

I should be famous for best castlewars player even though I die a lot XD It's all part of the circle of life.

Yeah, you guys forgot lilyuffie. She's pretty cool, isn't she like second for overall on the highscores list? Well my friend and I think she kicks butt because she's a girl lol.

I should be famous for best castlewars player even though I die a lot XD It's all part of the circle of life.

currently famous people arent really on there.

hmm, i might be confused

which one was the russian?

no idea, only people I remember who are russian are alq, snake and pycckou.

oh yeah, we forgot masterlance.

Yeah... you named a lot of people that were extremely famous in earlier Rs... You missed a few though, like Alchemon, Red1010, Sandytrain, Nnannji (sp?), Lord Vid, Iampenguin (banned), Darkkiller0 (sp?)...

Bluerose charged 1k nature runes (which were freakishly hard to get back then) for smithing addy I think. Addy or rune. It was nothing less than absurd.

Krest got his smithing lvl dropped from 99 to 89 for supposedly sharing or something. Gormis, I think the second or third 99 smither was banned...

GregEchidna3 was 3rd to 99 hp, Eva 02 was 4th (I believe, don't remember who was 5th). Ffx was 8th though. I think. lol. GregEchidna was probably the best pker in that whole time, other than I Wicked I and Zar Family 2. The 3 best pkers of 2002-2003 who dominated the wildy were probably Zar Family 2, Max333 and GregEchidna3.

Can't forget Leza... No one probably remembers her, but she was like the Bluerose of rs in the early, early days. She held Rs Trivia I think.

Vee was the creator of the original [Caution: Hack-Scam Site] (which everyone used and got banned for).

Skone751 was the best merchant in the early rs. He had thousands of death runes when it was hard for a good player to come by one or two of them.

Wapiti and Tks were top fishers.

Goneril was like Ashley and Bluerose13x.

Best mid lvl pkers back in the day were The Jabroni2, Makaveli77, Blick, Every1messes (not just saying that because he was my cousin, but he killed everyone), Twistedkillz (Tks' real life son), Da Bomb02, P O K E Y (before he trained to 99 hp), Aurora1...

Basically, the way to become famous in rs is simple... There are three routes.

There is the #1 overall skill total route (Ex: Zezima, Bonebreaker6, Tks, L6vi, Jybot, etc.)

There is the 'Dominate a skill' route. (recent Ex: Sharif50, Herbaman, etc.)

There is the 'talk trash and be noticed' route. This is mostly for pkers. This is exactly how Zar, Adx1, Max333, Tripple HHH and countless obtained their glory.

Just to let you know, the most famous people were certainly not always the best. Especially in pking. All the big guys like Lance, Wicked, Zar, Levi, Adx, Max and HHH talked trash, but there were people like The Lunar and Jalkapallo1 who didn't actively talk trash that got more kills. Some people in the wildy who are mid lvl like (80-90) with terrible stats pked better than people like Bs Arkan. Hard to believe, but true.

Anyway... The 5 most famous people in rs history have to be...

Bluerose13x (2001-2004)

Zezima (2003-2005)

Alchemon (2001-2002)

Robin Hood (2001-2004)

Runesmithie (2005-FOREVER) --- hehe. :P

Bluerose13x (2001-2004)

Zezima (2003-2005)

Alchemon (2001-2002)

Robin Hood (2001-2004)

Runesmithie (2005-FOREVER) --- hehe. :P

I about choked when I saw that :lol:

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.