Strong P2p Sword?

OmidSan

I'm lev 70 attk and my d long isnt doin too great really.

Its slow and kinda weak for pc and other stuff.

I was gonna get a whip but i cant train str with it.

I cant use a d scim cause i dont have all req for mm yet....

Any suggestions on what to buy?

I was thinking ss but its dropping a lot and too expensive for me.

Ty

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont train att and def on whip and then str on d scimmy, ur wasting a lot of time doing that

unless you don't want def

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

I want def but whip hits less when u train def. I kinda want 80 str more tho. I gotta check req for mm and see what to do

Monkey madness really isn't that hard, I would reccomend doing it. You should also take the exp you get at the end. ( i think there is one that does not raise attack)

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

no weapon changes max hit when using a different style. Thats rumors started because pures always train strength.

true ur max hit does not change because ur using a different style, but u hit a less with defense, so defense is slower to lv

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

no weapon changes max hit when using a different style. Thats rumors started because pures always train strength.

Actually they do, just like how you can have 1 higher max hit on accurate with an arrow than rapid.

Staurolite.png

Actually they do, just like how you can have 1 higher max hit on accurate with an arrow than rapid.

That's for Range. For melee, you get 1+ level in that attack style. +3 Attack, Strength, Defense, or +1 in all.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Why don't you use a whip to train attack and defence and a d long for strength? Pretty obvious solution.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Why don't you use a whip to train attack and defence and a d long for strength? Pretty obvious solution.

Controlled is the more obvious solution.

Most obvious =/= best.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Controlled is the more obvious solution.

Most obvious =/= best.

That is true. In this case, however, it is the most obvious and the best solution.

inuyashakent-2.png

Ya but i wanna keep 70 attk until im 85 str and 70 def. So i'll use a d long until i complete mm then use d scim. Then use whip for 70 def and attk afterwards. Then I'll have to find some way to get a ss :P

Why would you want to do that? You do know how strong Barrows is, right?

inuyashakent-2.png

Ya but i wanna keep 70 attk until im 85 str and 70 def. So i'll use a d long until i complete mm then use d scim. Then use whip for 70 def and attk afterwards. Then I'll have to find some way to get a ss :P

Did i say i wanted to do barrows? And i'm maging and ranging em anyways

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

I'm talking about Barrows armour.

inuyashakent-2.png

Barrows Armour. No point in keeping attack at 70 just to start leveling it when your strength becomes 85 really. Just keep them equal.

2dvjurb.png

Here is what I deem melee combat "priorities"

1. All melee stats 70.

This is going let you use the best "standard" gear.

2. SLAYER!

I started earlier than all stats 70 but do all you're training via slayer. Don't mess about with Amoured Zombies and all that jazz, slay, slay and slay some more.

3. Train in groups of 5 levels.

Order is up to you but I suggest strength, attack then defense. Once defense is 90 you don't need to worry about it.

As for weapons, whip and sara sword are the best although dragon scimmy will work also. Except no substitutes. As for training controlled, I wouldn't bother as like I said defense isn't as important after 90. i'd rather have the attack and strength higher first.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

1. All melee stats 70.

2. SLAYER!

I started earlier than all stats 70 but do all you're training via slayer. Don't mess about with Amoured Zombies and all that jazz, slay, slay and slay some more.

Order is up to you but I suggest strength, attack then defense. Once defense is 90 you don't need to worry about it.

As for weapons, whip and sara sword are the best although dragon scimmy will work also. Except no substitutes. As for training controlled, I wouldn't bother as like I said defense isn't as important after 90. i'd rather have the attack and strength higher first.

At the cost of 5 Strength and 19 Slash?

inuyashakent-2.png

1. All melee stats 70.

2. SLAYER!

At the cost of 5 Strength and 19 Slash?

What 5 strength and 19 slash?

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!