jagex doesn't like pures...

lvl3_cutter

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know one thing. How do you cater to a pure then if Jagex hates them or is unfair to them. Just how do you cater to someone like this. Instead of just throwing out a random [bleep] without some hard proof Jagex hates them, how do they cater to you?

Kinda like I have said before. I won't us my combat skill to help out a level three if he is getting slaughtered. I will sit there and watch him die. Bless his grave. Now why would I use a totally useless skill to help someone out? Why you ask? Well obviously to them combat is a useless skill. So why would I use my combat to help them when they themselves find it useless. Now I help out multiple people daily I don't even know. I train in an area that is fairly heavily visited by people on a quest. And a lot of them do need help. Hey, even if there combat is low, I gladly go out of my way to cover their backside because at least they obviously took the effort to get some combat levels.

Are you catching my drift. You chose that.

Edit: Besides, what is so special about a level three? I assume OP is level three by the name. Be original for once in your life. Everyone has a level three. Do something different.

Untitled.png

in4F.gif

JAgex has always been known to hate pures.

I agree with them, while some pures are great most are arrogant.

Remember runescape wasnt made for skillers its a mmorpg for goodness sake,

and monster killing is probably what made runescape so popular.

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining

i much agree with jagex on hating pures. hell if you are whining about having to get prayer up just to get a freakin ring, then that's just sad. i've seen a lvl 15 with 99 prayer, so clearly it isn't that much of an issue.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

i much agree with jagex on hating pures. hell if you are whining about having to get prayer up just to get a freakin ring, then that's just sad. i've seen a lvl 15 with 99 prayer, so clearly it isn't that much of an issue.

and getting 99 prayer is just a walk in the park isn't it...

Well.

I haven't seen Jagex them selves say:

"We hate PURES!"

So these pointless threads can stop now...

Can't they...?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Well.

I haven't seen Jagex them selves say:

"We hate PURES!"

So these pointless threads can stop now...

Can't they...?

These threads are assuming that Jagex hates pures.

but in this case, it's like assuming that 1 + 1 = 2. Jagex definitly does not endorse pures.

Exactly!

Sometimes it may seem that they favour the average player more, in that almost all updates are for them

Well, maybe its the fact that the Average player is for the Update, have you thought about that?

We average players are versatile, we can bend to whatever update we need to

Basically all you're complaining about is that you chose not to train some skills....Sorry, Jagex aren't to fault for that. It was your choice

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male

Jagex doesn't "like" anyone, all they care about is making little kids happy so they can get their parents money.

Why do you say that as if it's a bad thing?

Oh noes, the jagex doesn't like their players! They want to make money! Oh wait, they are a company, who's sole purpose is to make money. Oops.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

• 1 month later...

Well i am perm muted on my pure which makes me very mad, i have 10.1 black marks on my pure for 2 offences. one word for each. they denied my appeals. and what makes me ever more mad is my main has 2 black marks for 7 offences, and he has only been muted for a day, it just isent fair -.-

Well i am perm muted on my pure which makes me very mad, i have 10.1 black marks on my pure for 2 offences. one word for each. they denied my appeals. and what makes me ever more mad is my main has 2 black marks for 7 offences, and he has only been muted for a day, it just isent fair -.-

Worse offenses get worse convictions. A person charged with, say, driving under the influence, gets far less punishment then someone convicted of a murder.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

i am a pure and i really wouldnt say jagex hates pures. its not like u need a defense req to go to pvp worlds and such. In fact on one of their site manuals they sort of explain what a pure is in the combat triangle page. besides people think jagex hates pures because there arent many 1 def clothing. but seriously this is what leveling is for. that is the drawback of having a pure. one defense means u will get pummeled by players.

I've been a pure since runescape classic.

Jagex do dislike pures, but the silly petty reasons you state are not proof of this.

The fact that Jagex tried to destroy pures with the new rs2 combat system is proper evidence of their dislike for pures.

Not them making you get 9 prayer.

Zerker_jane.png