the new mini game

supernova309

ok...so there is a new mini game... its fun and allbut just too easy. i must say thAT MY SKILL ARE ATROCIOUS BUT I MANAGED TO GET FULL CLAY WITHIN THREE games. i can be the only one who thinks that if it is not hard to get something then everyone is walking around wearing it, it's not a great reward. i remember when having a fire cape or a legends cape was an achievement...and now every tom [bleep] and harry has one. i think that jagex should make it harder to get, or for each level of clay, its own counterpart armour like in the mini game.

yourthought and poinions... super...

sorry about the caps!

sudzy.png

I definitely think the armour itself should cost more. The repair costs should perhaps remain lower as they are.

Im not sure about the interchangeable tool thing though as I dont really know its effectiveness yet.

Its pretty much minimum one piece of armour per game + some. For me anyway..

..But then this is low level stuff and the people who will use it will have lower skills? Making it harder.. Perhaps two games per piece of armour. :lol:

Personally, i'm saving my points. I suspect that there will be some new rewards soon due to all the complaints, and i'm worried that point gathering will be nerfed.

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

I definitely think the armour itself should cost more. The repair costs should perhaps remain lower as they are.

Im not sure about the interchangeable tool thing though as I dont really know its effectiveness yet.

..But then this is low level stuff and the people who will use it will have lower skills? Making it harder.. Perhaps two games per piece of armour. :lol:

Really how do you get so many points? - I keep woodcutting with a lv 4 axe lv 4 stuff and making it into runes -> banking it with a summon in the end.. This results in about 10-15k points/game! (84 wc, 88 rc)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

the tool better not change.

when fletching maple longs it gives over a 35% exp bonus!

the armour is decent but i agree there should be 5 tiers so higher lvl players have something harder to strive for.

i found a huge problem with the proto-tool when transformed into a pickaxe only acts as a bronze pick. this should be changed pretty soon imo. whats the use of the axe when the real exp bonuses are only possible on mith and adamant ores. aswell coal doesn't give an exp bonus?!

gregory13.png

Really how do you get so many points? - I keep woodcutting with a lv 4 axe lv 4 stuff and making it into runes -> banking it with a summon in the end.. This results in about 10-15k points/game! (84 wc, 88 rc)

Well tbh I dont know if im doing it the most efficient way or not to give proper advice. I dont plan to become an expert at the game as I already finished it.

I can say what I did though. I was gathering and making level 5 stuff but level 4 should still be good. Even level three should be but do whatever the best you can.

What I did was get a level 5 tool (Or say level 4) then simply made level 5 stuff. What other people needed so was helping team. Since there was no true tactics or teamplay I made everything each time. All the weapons. All the armour. All the stuff people needed. I put everything I made onto summon and used him to bank it all. Then went back to gathering more.

I always built a level 5 defence around what I was gathering too. I moved quickly to get level 1 dirt. Made into a tool. Gathered level 2 resource. Made level 2 tool. Gather level 3 resource etc etc. Untill I had level 5 and began making stuff for everyone else.

As soon as I began making level 5 stuff (best xp so of course I do that) I saw people began running around wearing my stuff I think. Which must of helped the team win. As for me.. I just kept gathering and smithing stuff.

Its important to figure out where the level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 resource is. At first I spent alot of time wasted running around! Its important to find them quick and move swiftly to help team. At this current time when no real tactics.

Incase people didnt realise I was making level 5 stuff (If they could even use it) I tried to randomly give it to people who ran past where I was making it rather than banking with summon. That helps the team rather than me.

Perhaps making runes sucks compared to making other stuff. I cant remember.

Personally, i'm saving my points. I suspect that there will be some new rewards soon due to all the complaints, and i'm worried that point gathering will be nerfed.

I'm going to do the same...

I'm one of those idiots who wasted lots and lots of money on Construction and I can make level 5 barriers, but cannot gather any level 5 resources except for level 5 trees, which I have never even seen in this minigame.

I don't believe I've even seen any level 5 armor made yet, either.

I hope they don't nerf the giving-stuff-away ability due to people abusing it; it's really quite helpful if you're actually trying to work as a team. I often find myself making level 4 nets for people.

2dgucz6.png

I did a game and got a dude to make me level 5 skilling items then grabbed all the class 5 clay i could find and made it into arrows.

Ended up getting a score of 104k (we won the round so final score was around 119k).

He reported me for bug abuse because i made class 5 arrows the whole game. :cry:

deposit them in the last few minutes. Or pickpocket ancient mages it will earns you alot of runes

My username is jamesrules90 NOT jimmyjames227.

897093.gif

Click here to feed me!

A nice undieable one!!!

My skill levels aren't that great (no skill above 74 :?) but I've never made less than 50K points per game.

My strategy may be a selfish one, but at this point in the game, there isn't really a sense of being a team. It's every man for himself until Jagex works a bit of tactics into it.

It's kind of lengthy to describe, but this is essentially what I do every game:

1. Instantly go to a Fragment spot. While running towards the Fragment, I scout for the highest level spot in the vacinity. For the examples sake, let's say I see a Class 3 Tree in the distance.

2. Get one Class 1 clay.

3. Run to a Processing Kiln. Make the appropriate tool for the high-level spot I found earlier; in this case, I'll make a Class 1 Hatchet.

5. Run to the Class 3 Tree, and get one Class 3 Clay.

6. Run to a Processing Kiln. Make the appropriate tool for the spot I'm at; in this case, I'll make a Class 3 Hatchet.

7. Run back to the Class 3 Tree. Harvest a full inventory of Class 3 Clay.

8. When inventory is full, hit up a Processing Kiln and make one type of every other tool available. So for example, I'll use three of my Class 3 Clay to make a Class 3 Pickaxe, Harpoon, and Butterfly Net.

9. Turn the rest of my Clay into either Arrows or Runes.

10. Run back to the Class 3 Tree, harvest another full invo. Back to Kiln, and turn them all into Arrows or Runes, which ever you made earlier. Rinse and repeat.

11. If the spot you're at runs out of Clay, you can now run to any other higher-level spot, because you've already previously made all the tools needed.

This way, you're using only 4 inventory slots (1 Tool is equipped, 3 are in your invo, and your Arrows or Runes take up a slot.) This leaves 24 inventory slots open to fill with clay.

I simply run back and forth making Arrows/Runes the whole game. If I get wind that a high-level person from the opposing team is approaching, I'll deposit my Arrows/Runes at the base, so I don't lose them should I die.

Once the "One Minute Remaining" notice flashes, I stop what I'm doing, hit up a Processing Kiln for the last time, convert them into Arrows/Runes, and book it to the base. Unequip your tool, and deposit everything - everything! - you have: armor, weapons, tools, food, etc.

This should ensure a good 40-50k points each game, as long as you use Class 3 and above clay to make your Arrows/Runes. It's not entirely selfish, I suppose, because all of the Rangers and Mages on my team use the items I make.

Hope this help! Sorry if it's a lot to read through!

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

i remember when having a fire cape or a legends cape was an achievement...and now every tom [bleep] and harry has one.

People have worked out how to do things @ a lower level. Try not to dwell on the past.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM