Halo's claim for fame. Trying for first 138cb without 99 str

Yeah yeah I know this wont make me "famous", but i still like the title.

Hey fellow tip.it users. I have a goal to be the first and only to 138 combat without 99 strength. To achieve this I need to get 99 attack, defense, prayer, hitpoints, 98 strength and summoning. I am doing this because i enjoy a challenge and doing something different to everybody else and strength is :thumbdown:.

Recent news: Back home from my holidays.

[hide=Most recent picture]98 strength.

98strte6.png[/hide]

Current BOB:

bob3rddec2008nr2.png

Table of contents.

1. About me.

2. Runescape history.

3. Stats.

4. How i will achieve this goal.

5. Lobster log.

6. Goals.

7. Competition.

8. Bank picture.

9. Archive of significant pictures.

[hide=About me.]My real name is Jonathan but call me Jono, i'm 16 years old and i'm proudly Australian. My hobbies are sport and more sport. I'm more addicted to fitness and sport than runescape so that's saying something. I play whatever i can but my main sports are AFL (australian rules football) and basketball. I kicked half of our teams goals in our most recent premiership that we won by 8 points. In school i am strong at maths and slightly enjoy it but i hate english so much, what has Macbeth ever done for me? I also enjoy doing stuff with mates, for my 16th birthday i took 8 mates and went paintballing for a day, it was sooooo much fun and i strongly advise it if you have never done it. It hurts alot though here are some pictures of some nice bruises we got.

bruisexw6.png

Other than that i mostly work at Safeway in the produce section, i get lots of hours because my boss thinks im a good worker, but i usually just get my work done fast then muck around for and hour or 2 =]. I currently do not have a girlfriend because my last one has put me off and i figured im only 16 and being single means your not tied up to anyone \' .

Oh and here is a picture of me for laughs.

mexm6.png[/hide][hide=Runescape history.]The name halo475 was made before the game "halo" was well known, i honsetly can't remember why i made that name but i do know i didn't put much thought into (ovbiously) because i didn't think i would play this game twice.

I did not have the internet at home for the first 2 years of playing so i used to use the local library's computers. I mined and smithed and did a little bit of combat. I hated the scorpions and i was told if you killed a king scorpion they wouldn't attack you. I spent so long fishing food and numerous attempts to kill one and when i finally killed one i was so proud that scorpions wouldn't attack me anymore. Also i remember walking home from the library thinking, wow i earnt 4k that hour mining iron, smelting and smithing it and selling to stores, i was thinking to myself on 10 more hours till i can get a rune full helm, havn't times changed? I stopped playing after a year and a half at about 40 combat. Then about 6 months later we got the internet (dial-up ftw) and i started playing again. i got to 90 combat and i was proud of that and i thought i was the highest 100% free player there was because i never saw anyone higher. I became a member soon after and it was the best fun i had ever had, i was a barrows addict and made my first 100m from it, that included 9 guthan spears!

I got 99 fletching first by stringing 160k yew longbows before the string all option came in, i remember it being 3 times faster than cutting bows and more profitable, i made 20m off 99 fletching now isn't that a thing of the past? After that i got 99 prayer using my 100m off barrows, the bones initially cost 80m for 99 but because i had my own gilded alter and had it open for others, all the donations i got from visitors covered the cost of 99 prayer. I had so much fun getting 400k xp an hour and talking to occasionly 100+ people in my house.

Next i got all skills over 60 got a few good drops like draconic visage 2 weeks after it's release and got 99 attack, defense and hitpoints. I also got 85 slayer which was a good achievment. I was the 863rd to get 88 summoning and that brings me to now.[/hide][hide=Stats.]Oldest stat picture i can find:

halomk8.jpg

Stat picture at the start of thread:

statsoq7.png

Stats now:

Halo475.png[/hide][hide=How i will achieve this goal.]I will burst rock lobsters till 99 magic and cannon scarabites then maybe do some slayer training attack or defense. More details on this later.[/hide][hide=Lobster log.]Trip 1. 3k bursts

rocklobstrip1smallfc1.png

Trip 2. 3k bursts

rocklobs2smallpp9.png

Trip 3. 4k bursts

rocklobstrip3smallau8.png[/hide][hide=Goals]138 combat without 99 strength. 98 summoning should get me 138cb according to tip.it's combat calculator.

98 strength

halo475.png

98 summoning

halo475.png

All stats 70+

halo475.png

halo475.png

halo475.png

90 slayer

halo475.png[/hide][hide=Competition.]Im aware of the username "pammii" possibly doing the same thing if she/he is this is what he/she needs and i guess i'm racing him/her.

pammii.png

pammii.png[/hide][hide=Bank picture]Paint skills are 98 not 99 btw

24718414ob2.png

62394565bb1.png

48684487gr0.png

24161166zd0.png

83433399ld7.png

41805740kr7.png

63304169dp4.png

34005000gu3.png

82803923bs7.png

10tp5.png

11sh0.png

12mt3.png

13ll0.png[/hide][hide=Archive of significant pictures.]99 defence - I fail at level up pics, in this case i was walking with mate an clicked on a rat that i didn't see and i had under 8xp to level up.

99 prayer - My greatest acheivment, picture taken in my house.

99 hitpoints - Got it on the way to 99 defence, yet again another fail with pic.

99 Fletching - My first and possibly most profitable 99, got it on accident when i was trying to get it close. Also got 99 fletching a week after string all was introduced.

85 slayer - Guess what i failed with my pic again. 7 whips so far.

Can't remember where this came from but it's just a convo of some little kids.

Had fun with my saradomin sword on a slayer task. All hits were with 97 strength.

Runescape world map in august 2004.

100 quest points with the quest contact!

Worst clue reward ever?

88 summoning - Very happy with my unicorn!

94 magic - Barrages for me!

130 combat - very proud of reaching this milestone.

D med - Not my first but the only one screenied.

Fire cape - Took many attempts still very proud of achieving this without range, only used the bow to lure healers.

Granite legs - Got while farming wyverns for crimsons.

Granite legs 2 - Same as above.

Bandos hilt - First one.

Bandos hilt 2 - Another one.

Total cash from slayer 82-86.[/hide]

Thanks reading my blog.

Arzian.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I convinced him to do this... ish... :D

You can do it! Burst their [cabbage] shells off!

this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

GT: JRD is AvT

YT: hatethegamer

Youtube has nothing on it atm, but getting HD PVR within a month, so watch this space.