How do you do it?

ghoulmeister

I just don't get it. I see people my level, decked out in dragon gear(i'm lvl 78), and they have no outstanding stats. Meanwhile, i have a couple of decently high stats, and i have 200k. I also only have rune, and a couple of dragon weapons. How do they make all this money? How could i get enough money for these things?

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

^ That's my whole problem, i can't make any money, and the only way to make money is by having money...

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

Kry is to pull together a grub stake, that is, a set amount of money that you use to make more money with it. A good low level money maker is to check what items sell low in merchants and in shops, but sell high on the ge. Plantpots, vials, yak hides, sacks of potatoes, all of these are items that you can use to pull togther the cash to start working your way up. Most of the money in runescape comes from resource gathering, rather then finishd goods. Check out tip it, look at the runescape wiki, key is to find somethings a steady income and things will come.

curmudgeony.png

There is much ways to make money even if u low lvls and have noobies stats.For example

Pure essence

Request 1 mining :D they are like 160ea...so its means 1k p ess = 160k

another way for low lvls is make planks.Buy oak logs and make planks from em.

Another is get flax and e.t.c

But if u have like 65 att 65 str 65 def go kill green dragons its 3h=1m

Ghoulmeister, merchanting has been dead since 'December 10, 2007' due to the existence of the Grand Exchange. If you wish to make money at this point, train magic and go skilling. (That's how I'm making my money nowadays.) :geek:

~D. V. "Skill to gain..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Ghoulmeister, merchanting has been dead since 'December 10, 2007' due to the existence of the Grand Exchange. If you wish to make money at this point, train magic and go skilling. (That's how I'm making my money nowadays.) :geek:

~D. V. "Skill to gain..." Devnull

WRONG! The grand exchange just made it a tad more difficult for most people to merchant, some merchanters thought the grand exchange made it easier for them to merchant.

Yeah try MTK, makes money for you while you do average skilling, combat, etc. If you want to make more moeny while doing this, try killing green dragons or slayer. If you want to make money by skilling, there is fishing, mining (bleh...), woodcutting, and runecrafting (runecrafting can make some decent money when you get up there), just to name a few.

Big_Stingman.png

To green dragons, where would i be able to fight them? I personally don't know any spots.

To green dragons, where would i be able to fight them? I personally don't know any spots.

The three most commonly used spots are:

East of clan wars-a decent spot, use games neck to teleport to bounty hunter bank

West(and slightly north) of edgeville-My favorite spot, low lvl wilderness(so less risk of revs) and not too far from edgeville bank.

Chaos tunnels-The most dangerous place to kill greens due to multicombat, watch out for baby black dragons in the same room(a combat familiar would be very helpful here).

I hope that helps :thumbsup:

deathfish64.png

The quest points in the stat pic above this message is wrong, disregard it.

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

I had trouble too, but I found out that hunting was a good skill to raise. \'

If you want to, try getting the hunting level up to pitfalling graahks, then sell the perfect hides for roughly 4k each.

Its my personal opinion, but you can try it. ::'

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

Unfortunatly you need 50m to start well in merchanting in GE, i ask how to make it, they ignore me. try collecting raws for skills, like logs, Pure Ess', Fish etc. and farming is perfect to mix with everyday stuff

Popoto.~<3

I found Green Dragons to be very good. With mediocre stats(average melee stat at 66) I was making 120K and hour. Also, Manage Thy Kingdom with the addition of Royal Trouble is very nice profit. Set it on fishing raw, and the rest on either flax or coal(proven to be the best). If you'd like a non-combat method, running essence to the nature altar makes good money. And for skilling... nothing's really amazing without the accompanying amazing stats.

Goldflame.png

Click here to learn the best profit from MTK.

There's a few way of making money, find one that suits you

Now, due to the fact I don't know your stats.....

[hide=]1. Catch polar kebbit. (I haven't tested this personally yet)

2. Desert goat horns. Go to Nardah, kill the goats west of the bank (waterskins needed). Take the horns they drop, grind them down with your pestle and mortar. (If healing is required and you've completed Spirits of the Elid, you can use the temple to restore hp) Then sell on GE

3. Go to red dragon isle (Don't forget ant-fire shield) and keep picking up the white berries that spawn there. Bank at Bounty Hunter[/hide]

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male