Another shot at pixel art.

The_Jeppoz

kosha.gif

Tried something different from the other 2...that make 3 styles in 3 sigs...whatever...still very funny to make things in Mspaint. (but the bigger txt). It's a way in the middle between the other 2 works...recovered anatomy and foreground detail but got rid of the busy bg to focus on the "plot" of the sig :)

Hope you like it

Your pixel sigs are the only ones I don't hate.

Thx i've seen you being quite bored of this kind of stuff elsewhere :)

I'm not sure i'm making many others since i'm doing them now i get fun using pixels and, mainly, i develop some ideas i clearly have in my mind.

I love to give the sig something more than just a visual appeal...such as a smile or a little story maybe. Displaying a tech exercise is now what i'm looking for if u know what i mean (such as a pixel guy standing in front of the camera and nothing more...). When my stuff will get boring i allow you to shot me :)

I like it, but try brush a sig sometime just poop the paint out , its funny 8)

great work, maybe some other skin colour, he looks more like a darkelf with human clothes,

-m0m

Adelais.jpeg

I like it, but try brush a sig sometime just poop the paint out , its funny 8)

great work, maybe some other skin colour, he looks more like a darkelf with human clothes,

-m0m

I usualy draw with my notebook and a tiny mouse. Brushing on photoshop is ok cause the tool are more customizable, but on paint i realy don't like what i get....just my personal taste maybe but i always have this feeling of something unfinished if i brush paint.

About the skin..well i wanted it to look a bit elven since he's a ranger....It goes a bit aside Rs characters...still i suppose there's elves in Rs somewhere (someday we'll have them at least)

All your pixel signatures are way fantastic.. Seems like you took over 5 hours on each of them.

Time Efforts :

#My current sig : 3.5 hours but it was my first try at Mspaint, wasted a lot of time trying this and that.

#Demoris's current sig : more or less 30 mins. Came pretty natural and fast.

#this one : Like 2 hours cause i couldn't find a way to get that stupid Dwarf dead the right position :)

Looking good :wink:

That elf dude is evil, he killed a dwarf for his beer :twisted: :lol:

Err...It's well known that Tall Elves hate Dwarves so i think Dark Helves find it pretty normal to kill a little bothering fatty drunken Dwarf to have a drink ;)

holy * man!

i saw the title, Pixel sig didnt bother looking 'cause they not very original but accidently clicked here and saw it!

that is amazing, i cant think of anything wrong with it, keep up good work mate

Hacked, gaining none buy-able skills.