What's the WORST Runescape update?

Salad

Hey people, I don't make alot of threads but I post alot. Now this is a simple question, whats the worse Runescape update?

I would have to say, the removal of staking and the removal of free trading. I didn't really care about pking, I was actualy happy o.o

Now people, post what you think was the worse Runescape update.

ib7rVm.png

err... I think you mean worst instead of worse. Way to misspell the only word you dare put in capitals. ;)

Also it should be "what's" instead of whats. :P

I'm in two minds about the PKing and freetrade thing, because although it changed the game hugely, it made the GE possible which made my life a lot easier.

I don't think there have really been any rubbish updates, disappointing ones maybe but not rubbish.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Graphical updates to monsters (giants, dragons, and demons), varrok, and fallador. Yes, i know im a noob.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Wooww Uular , u still play?

I've been to one of your 99 parties years ago lol!

Trading update , the update that gives the ..K trade limit with friends.

de_monty.gif

DK Drops

12 x Berserker Ring - 15 x Dragon Axe

GWD Drops

4 x Saradomin Sword - 2x Armadyl Helmet - 1x Armadyl Plateskirt - 1x Armadyl Hilt

Pretty the same for everyone, trading update, wilderness and old pking.

:D

I liked that update.

Worst for me was probably the Pawya/Grenwall update. Completely pointless.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Pretty the same for everyone, trading update, wilderness and old pking.

:D

I liked that update.

Worst for me was probably the Pawya/Grenwall update. Completely pointless.

True, no one hunt them and they are so hard to catch (probably because of that no one hunts them)

ib7rVm.png

Graphical updates to monsters (giants, dragons, and demons), varrok, and fallador. Yes, i know im a noob.

I agree. It's so lame because I honestly don't care about what they look like.

I have to say I hated the Pure Ess update too though.

It's so hard to choose. Just about everything they've released lately has been skimpy on rewards to the point where they're never revisited, and let's not forget their oh-so-necessary nerfing. Some of their minigames play more like a chore than a game, yet they still come with next to no reward. The SC game is actually fun I'll admit, but yet again, very stingy on rewards. Makes me wonder if the new quest will have anything worthwhile.

It's so hard to choose. Just about everything they've released lately has been skimpy on rewards to the point where they're never revisited, and let's not forget their oh-so-necessary nerfing. Some of their minigames play more like a chore than a game, yet they still come with next to no reward. The SC game is actually fun I'll admit, but yet again, very stingy on rewards. Makes me wonder if the new quest will have anything worthwhile.

Ye I know, the recent updates weren't THAT great, but SC is fun. Jagex is smart and I think it will be good.

ib7rVm.png

I hate monster graphical updates, but I have a VALID reason. Every monster that has been updated has also been given a (lenthy) dieing animation. This means I have 2 options as follows: (A)Wait for the monster to finish dieing, and miss out on a combat round or two in teh proccess or (B) Start fighting something else, and then stop fighting to get drops and risk that I move to far form the monster im fighting and combat ends and someone else takes the monster.

Either way I lose.

I also dislike the lesser deamon update because they looked cool before and loo like twisted red [cabbage] now.

Lol its so funny to see everyone say they hated the trade update.

It appears some people never read the deveolpment dairies... -.-

I'd have to say the games room update. Nobody uses it!

P.S If you go there. Theres a notice board and it says, when examined, that they will add new games if more people find an intrest to use the games room.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The Lair of Tarn Razorlor. Sure the salve amulet (e) is nice, but I can't think of any reason why one would go back to the lair after they finish the miniquest.

If you talk about the WHOLE thing, well ye no reason, but the place you killed Tarn has Terror Dogs for slayer and granite helm.

Lol its so funny to see everyone say they hated the trade update.

It appears some people never read the deveolpment dairies... -.-

I'd have to say the games room update. Nobody uses it!

P.S If you go there. Theres a notice board and it says, when examined, that they will add new games if more people find an intrest to use the games room.

Most people who said the Trade Update readed the DD about RWT and understand why Jagex took away free trading, now that doesn't mean that if they say it was a bad update they didn'T read the DD, I actually enjoy DD and read all of them.

ib7rVm.png

the worst update... hmmm... quite.

I'd have to probably go with either fullscreen because it makes my computer freeze or quickchat.

quickchat is only used for lazy people or either muted people. btw quickchat worlds=muted central :ugeek:

There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.

RS BILLYMAYS.png

I would go with the Monster Graphical Updates.

The Gargoyles are too twitchy. :evil:

The removal of Pking and Staking didn't affect me personally.

Never did either of them.

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!