DF Defeats CORR

red_Fat1

Divine Forces VS Corruption

Today DF heard some clans were out so we decided to mass up. Our first target was TRWF. We ran into them a couple times but never really engaged into a fight. As we were looking for them we ran into 2M. They charged us once then left the fight. Soon after they left, we got word that corr were out with 67 people. We began to look for them. We finally found them logging out at red drag gate and piled the few who didn't log out. After that incident, we knew they were out and seriously began to hawk every world. Eventually we ran into them west of gds on a fight world. Corr charged me and a few others than logged. Five minutes later we found them again on that world, but this time proposing a time capped fight. We declined the offer and fully engaged in a fight. 2 hours and 10 minutes later, DF came out victorious.

Corr Starting: 201 opts (TS Numbers)

DF Starting: 165 opts

Corr Ending: 0 opts

DF Ending: 243 opts

081123222225so2.png

Thank You WL For the AC.

The Fight Proposal for anyone in denial:

screenshot543au1.png

My Pics

DFCorr241108pic9.png

DFCorr241108pic7.png

DFCorr241108pic6.png

DFCorr241108pic5.png

DFCorr241108pic4.png

DFCorr241108pic3.png

DFCorr241108pic2.png

DFCorr241108.png

DFCorr241108pic12.png

DFCorr241108pic11.png

DFCorr241108pic10.png

DFCorr241108pic1.png

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

heard you crashed them when they were acing

Hopping 4 different worlds as we hunt them then claim they are acing...?

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Tipitsignature.gif

we were gonna be out for 2 hours, we fought some little clans then went to AC before ending. You rushed us once, we ignored you and logged, and asked you for a capped fight. You declined our offer, so we went back to acing as we assumed that as your officials knew we were ACing. After we went back you rushed again so considering that we were anticrashing, and you were crashing with what seemed like a 70 opt pile we thought we'd try and clear you.

We did well at the start, as the numbers were even and your binds were lacking, but we went down to around 40 people while you had almost 80 so when the 2 hours we originally intended to fight till were up, we took our ending opts and left. We may have 201 opts on 'ts numbers' but we never had more than 150 in game, and we had about 70 for most of the fight.

Every clan involved apart from DF knows you crashed, and you probably know but won't admit it. Grats on defeating a 2 hour prep anticrash team, I believe that's the third time this week that you've attacked us when we're anticrashing, in full knowledge that we are.

You said that "DF = Honour" but that statement is looking increasingly dubious to me with your crashing and rather friendly relationship with AG (they turned up at our fight last weekend to help you, and when we tried to kill them at another fight they were crashing, the df who were watching killed corr instead of helping ill ag).

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Nice to see someone from DF is finally posting, so we aren't just hearing Corr's side of the story.

Ps. stop typing in purple, hurts my eyes. :cry:

Good fight both.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

we were gonna be out for 2 hours, we fought some little clans then went to AC before ending. You rushed us once, we ignored you and logged, and asked you for a capped fight. You declined our offer, so we went back to acing as we assumed that as your officials knew we were ACing. After we went back you rushed again so considering that we were anticrashing, and you were crashing with what seemed like a 70 opt pile we thought we'd try and clear you.

We did well at the start, as the numbers were even and your binds were lacking, but we went down to around 40 people while you had almost 80 so when the 2 hours we originally intended to fight till were up, we took our ending opts and left. We may have 201 opts on 'ts numbers' but we never had more than 150 in game, and we had about 70 for most of the fight.

Every clan involved apart from DF knows you crashed, and you probably know but won't admit it. Grats on defeating a 2 hour prep anticrash team, I believe that's the third time this week that you've attacked us when we're anticrashing, in full knowledge that we are.

You said that "DF = Honour" but that statement is looking increasingly dubious to me with your crashing and rather friendly relationship with AG (they turned up at our fight last weekend to help you, and when we tried to kill them at another fight they were crashing, the df who were watching killed corr instead of helping ill ag).

Everyone is alloud to have their own opinion but,

We have a friendship with ag who are a p2p nh based clan while df is f2p honour based clan?

Crash? you hopped like 5 times and we hit you every world then you claim your ac?

I don't want to have another rsc arguement here but if you want too i can.

Tipitsignature.gif

Everyone is alloud to have their own opinion but,

We have a friendship with ag who are a p2p nh based clan while df is f2p honour based clan?

Crash? you hopped like 5 times and we hit you every world then you claim your ac?

I don't want to have another rsc arguement here but if you want too i can.

I'm not gonna argue cos it'd just be repeating what I said, but I stick by my original post lol. You can't post pictures calling my clan trash though and not expect me to get at least a little defensive though, eh?

It was an enjoyable fight even though we lost, I got 5 kills and 5 deaths, but 1) whether you believe us or not we were anticrashing and 2) we were seriously outnumbered, and had no plans of calling people for a long fight either. You'd won before you even charged us lol.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Nice to see someone from DF is finally posting, so we aren't just hearing Corr's side of the story.

Good fight both.

Never. DF and Corr seem to be growing quite a grudge between them. :-#

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Good fight both.

DF and corr has had a rivarly since their alliance broke up i think...

Tipitsignature.gif

A rivalry is expected, two hardcore clans competeing for the top spot; I would hardy expect them to be friends.

And the purple still hurts my eyes. :cry: :cry: :cry:

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Cor was acing for rdc and rr we hopped into that world when we were acing for some people and saw them.

Obviously they hopped to stop the fight from being interupted, but I guess DF get thrills over beating a clan on an ac trip, so well done.

Well, congrats if you can really call this a win.

But hey, to each their own. If you guys wish to do such things, so be it. We don't define your rules. But I suppose there is a catch, the clans that were fighting may not be too pleased that you came and eliminated their AC. Good job on that, nothing like helping ruin somebody elses fight for some personal glory :thumbsup:

I was there for a little bit. The Finnish server is apparently hell for my computer, because I could barely move. Was surprised I lived as long as I did.

member.png

Former Leader of The Corruption

Proud Founder of The Corruption

"Once you get them running, you stay right on top of them, and that way a

small force can defeat a large one every time... Only thus can a weaker

country cope with a stronger; it must make up in activity what it lacks in

strength."

Good fight both.

Rivalry is different from grudge. Sounds like tempers are flaring. ;)

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Well, congrats if you can really call this a win.

But hey, to each their own. If you guys wish to do such things, so be it. We don't define your rules. But I suppose there is a catch, the clans that were fighting may not be too pleased that you came and eliminated their AC. Good job on that, nothing like helping ruin somebody elses fight for some personal glory :thumbsup:

I was there for a little bit. The Finnish server is apparently hell for my computer, because I could barely move. Was surprised I lived as long as I did.

Considering you had over 150 opts in full gear i doubt you were acing,

and heres a quote from rsc

The acing argument actually works both ways.

You could very well say that DF came to the world to Ac; It was Corr that attacked Homedwag first and crashed the fight.

So, neither Df nor Corr were acing a fight that no one asked them to ac.

Please enough with the "omg you crashed an Ac" posts.

Tipitsignature.gif

not sure why you're quoting some random post from RSC, as that is 100% irrelevant to this discussion.

You can ask the clans involved in the fight who was ACing and who was crashing, I'm sure they'll tell you exactly what you want to hear :^o

member.png

strength."

Good fight both.

It's been like this for about 3 years lol, it's probably the biggest rivalry in runescape.

enzock.gif

Good fight both.

It's been like this for about 3 years lol, it's probably the biggest rivalry in runescape.

Don't mind me correcting you again, but it certainly hasn't been 3 years. DF haven't existed for 3 years ;)

member.png

strength."

Good fight both.

Don't mind me correcting you again, but it certainly hasn't been 3 years. DF haven't existed for 3 years ;)

~The History of Divine Forces~

-Written by 10ip10ip1ip-

[TABLE OF CONTENTS]

1) Dedications

2) Disclaimers

3) The History

4) Ending Word.

Chapter 1 ­- Humble Beginnings [Mid. August Mid. November]

Chapter 2 - The Fall of The Titans [Early September Mid November, 2005]

The Titans (TT), a Clan that was loved by few, hated by many, but Feared by all. Many people have envied the quick rise and success that The Titans has accomplished. In the summer of 2005, The Titans surprised the Clan Community by defeating the hugely favored the Rune Raiders (RR) in an Official war. The Titans has also been a strong and brute force in the F2p wild in 05. The huge success of The Titans was all because of the strong leadership of the great Titans Leader Nhia212 had. At that time, everything in the Clan seems to be doing well and TT was on the road way to the top.

But the fate of the Glorious Titans Era came to an end in Early September when Nhia212 announced that he will be stepping down from the leadership position due to his inactivity because he will be entering college the following year. And His successor, the new Titans Leader was going to be Jbk3659. This unexpected news devastated the whole clan, many members, including many high ranked officials left that very night. The Titans was instantly crippled by the mass amount of members leaving, losing close to 1/4 of its original clan members that night and many more the following day.

After Nhia212 have left Titans to go to college, he gave the admin and the leadership to Jbk3659. But the damage has been done; Titans seemed to be in a downwards spiral because of the mass leavings or the Snowball effect. There were many reasons for this, quite arguablely; The biggest reason was mostly because of the mass recruiting the Titans did earlier on the summer really hurt the Titans later on. Other reasons were the quick rise and emergence of the new clan Silent Assassins (SA) led by Stephen, Tyler and Viper. This was more than a reason and temptation to leave the Titans and to join this new and exciting clan. One other important reason was the Bullying tactics Corruption (CoR) did to the Titans, Robtokill and many other Corruption members decided to make Anti-Titans signatures and were constantly taunting, flaming, spreading false propaganda in the Clan Community, as well as sending numerous spies to steal the PKing times from The Titans forums and crashing many of their PKing trips.

The remains of the loyal Titans members and Officials worked hard to bring back this clan that was badly wounded and were low on morale by doing activity checks, forum switches, promotions. But none have seemed to have worked. The Titans were continuing to drop lower and lower. Even the after winning Mori war didnt bring back to the Titans to its former glory. And the timing couldnt come any worse, Jbk3659 became inactive because of real life and decided to pass on the leadership to Lord Mythis, this move was widely criticized by the Titans members because of his questionable loyalty and leadership abilities. But after a few weeks, Lord Mythis decided to hand the Leadership to The Man O. At this point, The Titans is down to around 150 members, TMO decides to make a poll on the Titans forums to ask the remaining Titan members if they wanted to continue on The Titans or to disband the clan. Of course, many members wanted the clan to continue on. But the officials saw that there was really no point to keeping the clan open, the clan was virtually dead, the soulless clan members has lost all hope, and the determination to get back on their feet and to regain former glory of the great Titans. And many of the Officials have grew weary, tired and optimistic about the future that a holds. Many members found the clan in a dead end and no way out. So TMO and a few other Officials gathered up and agreed on closing down The Legendary Titans Clan at Mid. November 2005.

Chapter 3 The Emergence of DF [Mid. November December, 2005]

After the tragic disbanding of the Titans, The former Ex. Members of Titans went their separate ways. Most of the ex. Titans high ranked officials joined up and went to RuneScape Dinasty or Damage Inc., some decided to help DeathRow, and a couple went into Sacred Templars. But the majority of the Titans members wanted to stick together and they choose to join a relatively new and unheard of clan - Divine Forces because it was led by many Ex. Titans, Death240 and Schol. Within 2-4 weeks, DF grew rapidly in size because of the large, flooding amount of ex. Titans applications. Overnight, DF grew from an almost unheard of, barely top 30 clan with only 30 or so members, to an overnight celebrity with 80-100 members and was sketchy around the top 20 clans lists. By the end of November, DF was well and ready to test there limits and abilities to the clan world in the wild and craving for a war to prove themselves. The want for bloodshed couldnt be any more exhilarating.

In Early December, DF has already have had huge initial success in the wild, constantly PKing with 150+ Opts 5 days a week and defeating many clans that were older and stronger than us in PK run-ins because of our determination and our showing no fear, give it your all attitude. Many people even nicknamed us #1 spamming clan because of our outstanding organization.

Chapter 4 Wars [December, 2005]

We finally got what we wanted in December A wide series of wars and they were the perfect tests to put our warring abilities on the line. In early December, DF runs into a clan named The Unforgotten (TU) on a regular Saturday PK run-in. The fight begins, and DF quickly takes control of the battle. The fight was slowly moved towards Rune Rocks single and DF gathers up and claims victory. Later on the day, The Leader of TU, Gr00vych1ck goes on DF forums and asks for a 1 week prep mini with DF. DF Officials gladly accepts the war offer. The war would be held at Red Dragon Gate. On day of the fight, DF members gathered up their weapons and armor and their majestic purple capes and marched towards the battlefield, knowing that this would be the war that they were waiting for. Once the signal by Death was given, the purple capers swarmed all over the mini map towards and through the enemies formation and started the first pile. Once again, DF takes full control of the battle; with numerous huge DF piles going on, and barely seeing any TU piles, DF quickly slaughters TU within 10 minutes and claims victory. Losing a very minimal 3 casualties in the war.

After the TU war, DF was not satisfied by the easy win from TU and craved a war against a harder, stronger and more worthy opponent to test out our limits. DF decides to take a big jump and risk and to have a 1 hour prep mini war with Awaken. A clan renowned for its organization and excelling at Short prep mini wars. This war was the perfect test to test out our organization and facing clans that are much stronger and experienced. As the war breaks out at members-gate, the results seem to be very close through out the fight; the fight was almost neck to neck, both clans showed excellent spamming and piling. But Awaken took the upper hand in the end and ultimately won the fight. DF experiences its first real war loss and felt the pain of losing, but were quickly back on their feet and eager to find out about their next opponent.

Death and the other hierarchies decided to declare a 1 week prep mini war with The Mighty Red Dragons (TMRD). This was another giant leap from the previous wars, but DF was still confident that DF has victory over TMRD because of TMRDs inactivity. On the war day, DF pulls 180 opts and TMRD surprising pulls 240 opts. Being outnumbered by 60+ more opts. DF falls to TMRDs feet and TMRD takes the win. But DF didnt walk home empty handed; DF learned a new strategy and tactic from TMRD called hybriding and was proven very useful in future DF wars later on.

Chapter 4 First Rivalry [Late December March 05 06]

Chapter 5 Start of a new Friendship [Late December March 05 06]

While DF was making its roadway to the top, at the same time, there was also another new, up and coming clan that was breaking into the clan scene called RuneScape Valor (RSV) lead by Fultimekilla, Blue Wall and Winnnor. This clan was created by merge from Crusaders of Blood and Brotherhood of the Forsaken. Like DF, Valor was also a promising clan with a bright future and also an extremely active PKing force that was quickly growing in strength. Both Valor and DF members both took interest in one and other. After a few successful ally PKing trips and talks over MSN between leaders of each clan, DF and Valor leaders decides to create and form the Divine Valor (DV) Alliance. After the Alliance was made official, both DF and Valor members swarmed to its new ally boards and gave each other warm welcomes and greetings, many members from both sides has made new friendships after the new alliance was created. This alliance was proven successful as it brought two of the most active PKing clans together and was proven to be a serious threat to the PKing world.

Chapter 6 The Fall [Early January Mid January, 2006]

The darkest days of DF was about to fall on this new and promising clan, just when DF was rated The clan that has the most potential to breakthrough the top 10 in 2006 DF was nearly on the Brink of shutting down. Many old DF members still remember the terrors and fears that haunted those days.

On January 2nd, 2006, Ex. DF council Zinx was mistakenly accused of Key logging other members by posting an YTMND link about Lindsay Lohan Naked on the spam forums. It was meant to be a joke by Zinx, the link was a face of a very freighting little girl that came up, and the animation made a screechy type of noise to frighten people. Oddly, a few members of the clan were mysteriously key logged after clicking the link. This started a huge crisis in the clan; many members left because of the distrust and fear of the clan and thought they were also going to be key logged; other unloyals left aswell because of the Snowball effect. About 10-15 members left that very night and a few others left the next day. Including one of our Warlords and Founder. The situation couldn't get any worse because at the same weekend, Death240, our leader was on a 2 day vacation. And no-one in clan had the authority and trust of the members to control the situation. DF was in a serious crisis and was on the very brink of closing down, the whole clan was chaotic and demanded to know more about what happened. Not until a few days later, Death came back from his vacation and quickly learns about what happened, and the situation was calmed down. Zinx has been proven innocent of all key logging accusations. But the mystery was never solved, whether the members were really key logged by chance or not and could even possibly be a setup to bring him down as many members disliked Zinx because of his attitude and personality, it would still remain a secret. But Zinx felt betrayed and hurt by the clan after the incident and left the clan a few days later. DF was in a huge slump and was down to around 80 members but quickly regains power and morale back by a couple mini wars and successful PK trips.

Chapter 7 First War (TFC) [January 21st, 2006]

While DF was in the process of rebuilding, a fairly unknown country clan from the Philippines named The Flipscapes clan (TFC) made a surprising declaration on DF on RSC. Many felt we were not prepared for the war because we were still in the process of rebuilding, but the war offer was taken into consideration. After some talks over MSN, DF leaders found the conditions and terms of the war were not the ones desired. TFC leaders demanded a 2 week prep war located at Greater Demon ruins and around 6pm EST, making most of our GMTers not able to attend at such a late time. While DF leaders wanted a war at members gate or red dragon gate and a 1 week prep war. The arrow was pointed at DF once again, being outnumbered by almost 70 members and the location/prep time and starting time strongly at our disadvantage, this seems to be a war destined to be a loss. But, the war was accepted.

Still, some members were optimistic on how the war was going to turnout, but many members were pumped and excited for their first ever Official war. Death held a couple of war drills at Greaters Ruins to practice our hugging and binding techniques, and also a big training competition. A few successful PK run-ins before the big war also gave us a huge moral boost.

At the day of the war, DF manages to pull 230 Options while TFC pulled around 260 Options, the battle begins and their leader Mad Webbie was instantly KOed when they charged towards us. The Great War broke out and the fight started, TFC held the lead in the beginning of the war because of their outstanding spamming and hugging abilities, for a while, DF seem to be on a hot end and losing the battle. But DF quickly fought back and took control of the battle. After a long, well fought battle of blood, sweat and tears, DF successfully took control of the battlefield and claimed victory on Greater Demon hills with 100+Opts of DF members remain standing. DF has won their first ever Official War.

Chapter 8 On the rise [Late January Mid February, 2006]

After the spectacular win against TFC, the clans morale was once again at an all time high as many members felt like they can take on whatever obstacle put forth against them. DF leadership decides to take advantage of the clans high morale and declares one hour prep. Mini war against Fear to avenge the humiliating defeat from the last war. DF quickly musters up their options and heads towards the battlefield and eagerly awaits for Fear. The battle quickly engages as Fear arrives, but this time Fear stood no chance against the mighty warriors of DF as DF quickly cleans up the battlefield and claims victory losing no less than 10 casualties after the war was over.

The easy victory over Fear once again did not satisfy the blood lust and appetite that DF craved for and members hungered for more wars. This time, DF leadership decides to take a risk and declared an one hour prep with the Mystic Knights (MK) who was back then a top 10 clan and has recently defeated Echo of Silence (EoS) in a war. With all odds against us, DF quickly musters once again and heads towards the battlefield. As time passes by, MK seems to be taking their time mustering as they were nearly 45 minutes late for before arriving at the designated war spot. Many DF members were getting impatient and were wondering that MK might have got the warring times wrong. But with sources and pictures from Robtokill from Corruption, DF found out that MKs general Godofgods was intentionally stalling for time as they had low options and was hopping that DF members would be leaving and logging off because of the boredom and at the same time gathering more options for themselves. This dishonorable act angered everyone, many DF wanted to call off the war because of the further disadvantage and the questionable honor from MK leadership. But Death was affirmative and held his stance that the war would continue on. His reason was that he saw that this was going to be an assured victory for DF win or lose, because even if we have lost the war, we would have had presented solid evidence that they have intentionally broke the war rules to try to obtain victory. Therefore resulting in an auto win for DF. In the end, DF had 150 options starting against MKs 175 opts, a near 10 man disadvantage and 7 combat level differential. As the battle begins, DF quickly charges into the battlefield and the lash of the two clans has begun, DF once again takes hold of the fight with their outstanding spamming and big KO piles that were getting started. After 10 minutes, it was quite evident that DF was winning as no MK piles were to be seen and the red hot DF piles were still going on. Another 5 minutes passes by and a clear winner was seen as the battlefield was covered by red capes and bones on the ground and the only things left standing were the numerous waves of purple capes that were still blowing through the wind, Divine Forces was victorious once again losing less than 10 casualties to MK. DF once again surprised the clan community with the win and proved to the clan world to be a major threat in the wilderness in the near future.

After the war with MK, conflicts and misunderstandings started to rise between DF and EoS as some DF members were claiming that DF was stronger than EoS because they were able to beat MK in a war something EoS could not accomplish. EoS disliked DF because of DFs friendly relations with Corruption, who were at the time, their arch nemesis. Old feuds between the two clans flared up once again as EoS held a win against DF defeating them in an one hour prep mini war in the past, and DF held a couple of wins against EoS in PKRIs. An official war between the two seemed inevitable. After a few talks between the hierarchies, Death240 finally decides to declare an official war on EoS. Although in the end, the war did not continue on as both Death240 and Mr Nickos Jr had a mutual agreement to cancel the war due to conflicts between the two clans and fear that the war would not be clean and enjoyable one. The rivalry slowly died down after this incident.

Chapter 9 Big Mistake [Alliance with Corruption Feb. 8th, 2006]

At this time, Robtokill, the leader of Corruption seemed to have taken a great interest to DF and has been assisting DF leadership on getting PKing times from other clans by spying on forums, as well as backing DF up on RuneScape Community (RSC). DF returned the favor by teaming up in the wild with CoR a couple of times to assist them fight off teamers. There was a neutral respect from both clans and has even formed somewhat of an unofficial alliance. But Rob wanted an official alliance between both clans. So on Feb. 8, 2006, Death240 and Robtokill have made an official alliance between DF and CoR called The Corrupted Forces (CF). This move shocked the clan community as well as members of each clan. Apparently, Death240 hasnt consulted his own clan on this alliance and went along with it. This move split the clan into half, one half of the clan was happy of this alliance, considering CoR to be one of the most powerful PKing Clans at the time, they can be an extremely helpful ally when fighting larger, stronger clans like DI and other big alliances like TA. But the other large majority was strongly against this move and was outraged that DF leadership would even consider allying with CoR. This group was mainly consisting of Ex. Members of TT. The previous grudge and hatred of CoR from the TT/CoR rivalry seem to have never gone away even though TT has since passed away; many ex. TT members can never forget and forgive all the dirty deeds CoR did towards TT. Others were mad that Death did not seek and ask for the clan members opinion before making this bold move. A crisis in the clan arises once again, as some Ex. TT members were unsatisfied by this newly created alliance and decided to go back to the newly reformed Titans lead once again by Nhia212. There was another problem, Valor leaders and members were somewhat unhappy of this rash decision made by DF Leadership without their consent and felt being abandoned by DF choosing a strong ally a few days after the loss of a major battle against Fear, especially one that they strongly disliked. A few days later, DF and Valor leadership came to a mutual agreement of ending the great Divine Valor alliance because both clans felt that it was better to go their separate ways and not carrying the baggage of being called teamers and clans that cannot PK alone, needs allies to help them by community despite both clans only teamed with each other when being teamed on by other clans. Both clans still remained to have friendly relations with each other after the split.

A day after the DV alliance was dropped; DF and CoR had its first ever official alliance PK as the Corrupted Forces and successfully defeated the DEoS Alliance. But tensions grew inside the clan and more arguments emerged from the inside, people disliked the decision of allying with CoR because of many various reasons; some people pointed out that CoRs nasty public image on RSC might tarnish DF reputation because of the alliance, some people feared that CoR is just using DF as a meat shield and taking advantage of; just as they did to RR less than a year ago. And many Ex. TT members strongly dislike CoR because of the personal hatred towards them in TT. After many discussions among the leaders, DF decided to drop the CF Alliance and go solo. The CF Alliance had only lasted for 3 days, being one of the shortest lived alliances in the clan world. This move deeply angered CoR especially Robtokill, he and CoR felt being played by DF and he vowed to destroy and to disband DF in a couple weeks of time by giving DF what they called The Titans Treatment which meant they were going crash all the DF PKs until they disband, just like they did to TT.

Things turned extremely ugly for both clans the following week, this once former alliance has turned into a deadly rivalry within a day of time by trading flame and flame-baits over RSC with each other. The day after DF dropped the CF Alliance, CoR was already waiting for DF to step foot into the wild and seeking for revenge. DF decides to step up to the challenge and face their once former ally in a PK run-in. At first, DF seemed to be taking the upper hand and controlling the battlefield, but gradually, CoR picked up their steps and started to out-organize and out-return DF which ultimately won the battle for CoR. Huge flames flame wars started after the fight and DF and CoR rivalry has still been continuing on ever since.

Chapter 9 Second War (DE) [March 4th, 2006]

Under the influence by EoS leadership, Demonic Empire (DE) made a surprising declaration on DF just before DFs decision to declare on the Rune Raiders (RR). After some talks between the officials, the war offer was eventually accepted by the DF hierarchies. The war was set to be a one and a half week preparation war and it consisted of two wars; one mini war three days after the acceptance of the war and an official war a week after the mini. Both clans went into preparation mode as the date of the mini war quickly approaches. Comparing stats, both clans were nearly identical, as DF had a five men advantage on DE and DE had a slight combat average advantage over DF. The war would all come down to as who has the better organization and was foreseen to be a bloodbath as both clans with similar strengths will battle it out to show which clan is the more superior.

The day for the first war finally arrives as DF quickly begins to mass up their options and heads up towards the red dragons gate with 280 options death dotted and quietly awaits for DEs arrival. To our surprise, with our sources telling us that DE was only able to pull a low 180-190 options to the war, our morale was instantly boosted and we were determined and confident to quickly wipe out our enemies. Just as DE were walking across the red spiders hill towards the designated war spot, the unthinkable has happened THE Clan unknowingly runs into DE, unaware that a war was about to happen and quickly engages in a fight with them. DE quickly alerts DF officials about the situation and asks for assistance and aid. Still under shock and confusion, DF quickly aids DE on telling people to stop fighting, THE Clan officials eventually got the message that this was a war and gathers up their men and retreats out of the battlefield. Later on the day, they sent an apology on our private forums but it wasnt received to well by DF members. Both DF and DE decided to leave the wild and regroup once again for another rematch an hour after for those who had died in the fight to gather up their supplies and return for another round. But in the end, the war didnt happen as DE officials decided to back out of the war saying that they had lost 15-20 people during the regroup as people left in anger after the war was crashed and many not knowing that there was going to be a rematch later on the day. Many DF members were deeply angered at the DE leaderships decision and for the loss of opportunity to beat DE, but DF quickly shifts their focus back onto the next war against DE knowing that this time, DE wont be able to be as lucky as last time and get away.

Time quickly flies by and the great day has come where the two clans will prove their superiority over the other once and for all. As both clans gathered up their options and marches towards the plains of membersgate. This time, DF was attacking and DE defends just east of the gate. Surprisingly, both clans had the exact starting options of 285 options which made the war ever more intense knowing that it could be anyones game. As DF approaches the war zone, we spot DEs death dot was right before our sight and Death quickly picked out the unlucky victim from DEs pile and started the death count. As Death finally gave the final signal for the charge, the waves of purples capes swept into the battlefield and DF quickly KOs the first target. The war quickly starts as the war appears to be a deadlock, slowly DE begins to pick up their pace and big DE spam towers were clearly visible, for a few minutes, DE were clearly dominating the fight as many DF members were getting KOed left and right. Just about DF seem to have the war slip out of their hands, Death and his TeamSpeak crew quickly reorganizes a fall in and charged through the widely spread DE. Pile after pile, and after a couple of quick KOs, it was evident that DF was not about to give up so easily and was very much in the war. At dawn, DF has been able to regain control over the war and ultimately, winning the war against DE. The war also signified DF officially entering into the top 15 on the clan rankings.

Chapter 10 New Rivalry (BK) [Early March June, 06]

After the official War victory against DE, DF wasted no time establishing and proving themselves to be worthy of the top 15 by continuously raising the bar challenging and fighting clans around and above their level in either in PK run-ins or mini wars. Clans such as FEAR, Chivalry Legions, RuneScape Valor and Echo of Silence all fell under the sword of Divine Forces. Just as it seemed like no other clan under the top ten was willing to fight DF, out of the blue, Mystic Knights General, God of gods8 contacted DF officials and decided to set up a rematch after their loss against us last time. Originally it was decided to be an hour preparation, but due to the lateness in time, DF decided to decline the offer but suggested that we could perhaps have a day preparation for the following day, Saturday afternoon. And MK gladly accepted the proposal. The war was set and the next day and DF was able to gather up a good 255 options while MK gathered similar options (240 options). Just upon DFs arrival, MK has already set up their defenses in the classic 4 by 4 box, but DF was still able to locate and pick out our first unlucky victim. As soon as Death finished his countdown, a sea of purple capes once again swarmed into the battlefield and immediately KOed Warmgrave on site. The battle had started and within a minute in, DF seemed to already hold clear dominance on the battlefield with big up-to-screen spam towers and smooth pile-transitioning while MK still struggled to form a strong pile. DF organization was proven to be too much for MK to handle this time, at the end of the day, DF had held their dominance till the very end, losing a mere 10 odd people at War. All thanks to our newly refurbished strategy of hybriding and another day of good teamwork.

By this time, after another significant win against a clan that had been mostly regarded to be a top 10 clan by the community, some DF members felt that they had finally proven themselves to be worthy of the Top 10 after months of constant effort and dedication. And because of this, some of them had started to rank themselves within the top 10 on RSCs 10/20 clan lists after their victory against MK. This move however, was suddenly taken as an offense against The BlacKnights Clan (BK), whom have been away from the clan scene for quite sometime and thought upon to be inactive by the community as they thought that we have overrated ourselves and stolen their spot on the rankings. Flame wars started to abrupt all over RSC, with BK members flaming and with DF members retaliating back. Flames were being tossed back and forth from both BK and DF members. Within a day or two, the seemingly innocent misunderstanding turned into a full-fledged rivalry and was starting to heat up Fast. BK immediately declared an official war on Divine Forces but the proposal was quickly shot down due to the vast number and level differential that BK had in advantage, and also putting into account of the fear that the war not being clean and an enjoyable one because of the tremendous hate among both clans. However, although the war offer was declined, Schol promised that this wasnt the end of the rivalry and openly assured BK Officials that within 2 weeks of time, after all the hate between the two clans has been calmed down a little, then DF will be ready and will accept the challenge that will be put forth against them.

The idea of a temporary moment of truce was proven to be short lived and appeared to be a mere illusion. Within days, the arguing between the two clans started to re-emerge from the dark and into the public once again. A couple of BK members had already begun to provoke DF, this time obtaining pictures from our private boards using a spy that allegedly point out that we were trying to mass recruit before the war declaration by letting in people that were below our requirements. However their attempt to bring us down was spoiled when we explained the situation that this was actually our junior program that already had been implemented months ago called the Storm Troopers, which is a ranking that was given to loyal and dedicated people who have been wanting to join DF for a while but still does not meet our level requirements. Although, this did not change the minds BK members about DF and still saw it as merely a tool for DF to mass recruit and they continued their bombardment of flames.

Time quickly flies by, and the two weeks time was already up. As expected, BK declared war onto Divine Forces on RSC. But once again, DF did not have an answer for them. Reasons were, within the short time frame, DF had actually undergone a series of drastic changes within the clan. Problems in the past had resurfaced once again just before the rivalry had started and has come back to haunt us. Warlord, Yummy Cake had left DF along with a couple other DF members to join the rebirth of the legendary clan, RuneScape Forsaken led by Remus and DFs other warlord, Gunnerguy55 had been booted from DF for violating clan rules multiple of times to the point that most cannot bare his actions any longer. His last act of teleing was the last straw and leaders could no longer turn a blind eye as DF slowly became the laughingstock of many clans once the news spreads across that a DF high official teleed in the wild. Flaming had also started to become a major issue in Divine Forces as a couple of well known flamers had been known to be in DF. The BK situation obviously didnt help to regain our image back either, with the tons of flames and spam being tossed by both sides, our reputation was going down the drain and many people started to take a strong disliking of DF. Because of this, Death decided turn the situation around by going underground on RSC and forbade us to post our PK-RI wins and discouraged to post on RSC in general. He also pulled ourselves from the public rankings for the time being to cool our heads. But perhaps inner-clan flaming took its biggest toll in DF, problems started to emerge from the inside-out, couple of clan members had some disagreement among one another, and quickly arguments had been blown up to epic proportions until either one side makes a loud exit. Because of inner-clan flaming, DF's IRC channel, #clandf, was almost on the brink of closing down due to excessive flaming from both within the clan and from guests. Things were slowly crumbling down inside DF and within a few short weeks, DFs member count dropped from 130 odd members down to 117 members remaining, DF was in a slump and was in no shape competing with BK who had a near 60+ man advantage on us and 3-4 combat levels averages ahead.

Chapter 11 Changes & The Third War (RR) [April 22nd, 2006]

It took a while until the BK rivalry had finally gone down. However, the rivalry has been put aside for the time being and officials had their heads in together trying to think of ways to raise back morale in the clan and to bring DF out of the slump. Because of the rule that Death implemented that we werent allowed to post PK-run-ins on public forums anymore, people had started to think that DF was inactive and did not PK anymore, even though in reality, DF continued to PK at least 3-5 times a week. Without the publicity needed, this lead to DF not having a steady inflow of new applicants and even seeing a decline causing our members list to shrink. Finding out the problem, Death finally abolished the rule and DF was once again allowed to post their wins on public forums. However, in response of the need to quickly reverse our image and win back our reputation, DF officials finally agreed upon setting up a new position and ranking named Justice, serving as a both a Judge and jury, looking at the evidence presented and determining the sentence given to rule breakers. The rank was mainly a response to crack down flamers by giving them harsh sentences, but it did serve as a normal judge covering all aspects of rule breakings and responsible for updating and changing old rules. It was a success. With the close monitoring by justices, no one had dared to openly flame anymore and DFs reputation slowly rebuilt itself back up again.

By this time, a couple of members from The Rune Raiders Clan (RR) started to take advantage of our slump that DF were in, and began to throw a couple of cheap shots towards DF and also ranking themselves ahead of us. (even though merely months ago they had lost to DE in an official war, whom later on, lost to us. And the fact that they had yet to beat us in any type of fight) With that in mind, DF officials finally decide to declare a war against RR to prove who the better clan was, and to make a statement to the clan world that DF is still alive and kicking. However, comparing the members lists from both clans; RR still had a significant numbers advantage over DF and certainly to be considered a worthy adversary but at least RR was near the same level as us power wise unlike BK. After declining our initial war proposal on their private forums, RR leadership finally agreed to war after the rules were renegotiated on MSN. The war date was set on April 22nd of the year 2006 and both clans went back to gather up their men for the upcoming battle. DF knowing the significance of the war will either make or break DF as a clan prepares extra hard for this war, in hopes that the war win will be the final solution that everyone was hopping for in bringing us back out of the slump.

As everyone up to down of DF were at their hardest trying to train and getting everyone to sign up for the upcoming war, disaster struck home as we have gotten news that our war date and world was being leaked by spies in our clan out to the hands of No-Honors and looters. The security of the war was being threatened and had almost had come to a halt because of the fear of massive looters and crashers potentially attending and ruining the fight. The only options left were to either abandon the plans for the war, or to think of another method stopping the potential unwanted guests. But we were in luck. Brilliantly, earlier on at the UNC forums, leaders from every major Honor clan of the community had come together and devised a method to combat uninvited No-Honor crashers by setting up Anti-Crashing teams. These teams were set up between each clan to support and help each other at times of wars or even planned PK-Run ins in hopes of stopping the ever growing No-Honor movement and to keep No-Honors away from the fight at bay. After contacting a couple of clans, they had agreed to give us a friendly hand to help out. Our war was safe for the time being and could carry out as planned.

With the extra protection given from Anti-Crashing teams, both DF and RR members felt safe and the war would continue on without interruption. The time to war quickly approaches and both clans did the same old drill they have done countless of times in the past of mustering up and slowly awaiting for the moment of truth to come. With the hard preparation put into the war, DF was able to gain a slight advantage of a little more of 1 combat level average above RR to give themselves a better chance to fight. Shockingly, DF was also able to pull a phenomenal amount of people to a war and for the first time ever, DF was able to pull more than 300 options alone to a fight. An amazing 100/120 DF members attended and the good news kept on rolling, RR on the other hand, according to our scout report, pulled a disappointing 250 options while massing and one of their high officials was already starting to freak out. Things couldnt seem to get even better for DF and some DF members could already taste the war win by our lips. DF marches confidently onto the battlefield knowing that this war could easily be theres for the taking if we had played our cards right and was able to maintain our usual organization. As the battle was about to start, DF as usual picked our unlucky victim and started the familiar Death count, 321 and bombs away, DF swarmed through members gate and charge directly towards RRs 3x3 box formation and KOs Esdxc37 on the spot and quickly divert to other piles and the battle begins. With the smooth pile transition calls on our TeamSpeak server, DF effortlessly plows through the waves of RR in red capes even though we were maintaining multiple spam towers at once, but yet enough to make a quick KOs with them. The verdict was clear by the end of the day Divine Forces walks out with an astonishing 220 options remaining with various officials still intact. A huge victory was awarded for the hard work we done and it had paid off, DF was out of their slump and still a force to be reckoned with. The RR members who had flamed kept quiet afterwards.

Chapter 12 - The Great War (BK) [June 24th, 2007]

With the huge victory obtained from our last official war and the outstanding performances in the wilderness as for late against other clans, including a couple of major wins against our rivals, Corruption, DF knew they were only steps away and close to finally competing with BK. Perhaps the only thing that was still hindering DF to war BK was the numbers advantage that BK had over DF would be overwhelmingly difficult to overcome in a war situation. Because of this, DF declared numerous short prep mini-war offers against BK in attempt to even out the advantages and force both clans rely only on activity and organization. However, BK declined our war offers and expressed that they will only accept longer prep wars as opposed to hour prep wars that we offered and often re-declared with their own rules in mind. This went back and forth and in the end, nothing was getting done.

However, DF was getting slowly impatient of the forum rivalry and the seemingly never ending flames that BK gave us and didnt want to put up with it anymore. Time was ticking and DF was finally ready to renew the rivalry. With the fresh new patch of people waiting to join DF and the flames from BK starting to re-emerge once again, DF leaders felt that it was time to end the rivalry once and for all. DFs numbers has grown to near 135+ closing in on 140 since RR fight. Although BK still had quite a comfortable numbers cushion that they sat on, but DF was determined to prove that organization was their key to victory, not numbers or levels. DF could no longer hide and withstand the taunting from BK and decided to man up and fight BK. War talks were finally being negotiated on the table and finally, a war was, for the first time, set up between the clans. It was a 1 day preparation mini war and within hours, we had gained an outstanding sign up already. But things came crashing down once again. The war came to an unexpected full stop and ended abruptly as a few hours prior to the starting of the war, BK leadership decided to back out the last second using the excuse and accusing us of account sharing. DF members were furious and outraged of the act of cowardice and the false accusations. But nothing could be done to change except for knowing that BK was taking caution and even afraid, and could not take us lightly as before any longer.

As time went on, the differences between the two clans became even more irreconcilable than ever before. The only reasonable way to settle the differences was to end it once it for all by having an official war against each other to show who the better clan is, and the rest clan community seemed to all agree to that. Both tired and also fed up with the BS that we were forced to put up with, DF leadership finally all agreed to war BK. DF makes a surprising declaration onto BK over messenger and BK gladly accepts. However, as the rules were being set up, hierarchies were clear to realize that BK leadership was exceptionally hard to deal with and the rules that they wanted and often demanded were exceptionally one sided, leaning in benefits towards themselves and often highly unreasonable. Issues such as BK leadership initially proposing that they would only have a stand-still fight, meaning that there will be no movement whatsoever in the war once you were piled, other then to stand, eat, hopping you can survive for as long as you can until you die. After that being quickly shot down, They started asking for a fight with no evasion allowed. Meaning that were will be no-hugging of any obstacles on the battlefield such as rocks and trees at the designated war location. It was evident that BK was trying to take away any and every source of advantage they can possibly think of that DF could use to their own advantage. But wishing for continuity of the war would go as planned, DF although refusing the rule of no evasion, they settled with having the war set at the location of Red Dragon gate, were there are minimal obstacles to hug with.

Even after meeting many difficult, ridiculous and some down right silly demands that BK had put forth, still we had yet to see the last of it before the war rules were negotiated and the war preparation could finally start. However the worse was yet to come. It came to the point where BK leadership demanded DF to allow their 15 cadets to attend to war, later on upgrading the rule to allow ALL their cadets to attend the war and threatened that if DF did not meet their demands, there will simply be no war at all. Their reasoning was that DFs Storm Troopers (STs) were allowed to attend the war, so by logic, BK could allow their Cadets to attend as well, due to the two being similar and all. Yet they failed to realize that even though our STs were under requirements, they were apart of the clan and was under the same leadership and on the same memberslist as opposed of normal junior clans. The true irony was, even without their cadets, BK still had a significant numbers advantage over DF. And even so, they still threatened that the war will cease to go on as planned if we did not comply with their rules. If such unreasonable rules were accepted, DF were basically sliming down their already slim chances of winning, as BK along with their cadets will surely be much too hard to handle. As DF now faces heavy odds against them with a 60 near 70 man disadvantage to overcome when comparing both clans memberslist. But even facing the heavy odds, DF leadership felt confident of our member abilities and our belief that organization alone will be the true way to victory, not levels nor numbers. Also adding into the fact that DF leadership was desperately in wanting for the war to continue, DF leaders accepted the final demand that BK wanted us to fulfill.

Chapter 20 The War to end all Wars (CoR) [June 23rd, 2007]

With all the childish flaming from both sides, DF decides to declare on Corruption once again to put out the taunts from Corruption members on RSC saying that DF was afraid to fight them because DF officials supposedly declined a couple PK run-in offers with CoR in the past few weeks (despite they themselves actually have been running and hiding from DF for almost 9 months in total). Corruption officials gladly accepted, and the war date was set one week from the declaration, on June 23, 2007. Which coincidentally, happens to lie on the same weekend, one year ago when DF defeated BK and emerged into the top 10. Many DF felt that destiny was on their side. The war had obvious significance behind it; not only that the victor that came out of the war was going to be crowned #1 by the clan community, it also was the final war that could potentially end this long going feud and rivalry between the two clans and put an end to it. It will finally determine who is the better clan after all the bickering on RSC and restless hours of fighting in the wild; Divine Forces, or the Forces of Evil - The Corruption Clan. This was final showdown and everything was on the line: fame, honor, and glory. Winner takes all, and the loser receives nothing. And both clans knew of it and took the war preparation seriously. In less than 48 hours, DF had already received full sign ups by every member that was allowed to attend. CoR on the other hand, had gotten 122 combat average during the days of war preparation.

The much anticipated war had finally arrived and both sides started to gather at their respected locations. Much to DFs surprise, DF pulled one of the best turnouts arguably in clan history - an astonishing turnout rate of around 110-115 out of 131 members attended the war, a near 87% turnout rate which broke our previous record obtained in the RR war when we brought 100/120 DF members to the fight. CoR on the other hand, was able to pull 360 options to the war. The battle drums started to beat and DF had got note from scouts that CoR was about to charge. As predicted, CoR used their signature DeathMarch as they marched down the battlefield. Little did they know that DF was ready and expecting it. Although the DeathMarch was highly intimidating, it did have a great weakness. Once the first Corruption member charged up to the DF DeathDot pile, DF quickly KOs the unlucky victim and starts to pick out Corruption officials one by one. Due to many CoR officials being highly visible and easy to spot, many Corruption Leaders became easily targets and started drop like flies in a matter of seconds, while Corruption continued to struggle on creating a decent pile due to their disorganized DeathMarch. With the upper hand, DF started a wave of KOs, taking advantage of CoRs state of panic and disorganization. However, later in the battle, CoR finally started to pick up their piling and started to bring back their organization up to par to DF, but it was already too late. By dawn, a clear winner was chosen and the purple capes remain valorous and victorious at members gate. A new, undisputed number one was born.

Tipitsignature.gif

oh, Df were started in 2005? My mistake then, I apologize. I actually didn't realize it was that long ago, my mind gets a bit fuzzy with all these years.

Don't have time to read that all now, but I'll check into it later.

I thought it was 06 that DF came around, but I suppose you'd be right.

member.png

strength."

oh, Df were started in 2005? My mistake then, I apologize. I actually didn't realize it was that long ago, my mind gets a bit fuzzy with all these years.

Were human we make mistakes .

Tipitsignature.gif

I knew this one cos I joined DF in 05 (I was part of the "humble, unheard-of, barely 30 members" era of the clan lol), left cos I quit the account I was a member on to work on Enzock. :lol:

enzock.gif

Yeah, I lose track sometimes when I think about the year in which things happened, I didn't realize it had been so long since I stopped playing ::'

member.png

strength."