Quest Reward Advice

Ixindor

OK, according to a few pics, you get...

[hide=SPOILER]400k EXP to any skill of your choice in 100k increments[/hide]

My Stats are in my sig. I need to know which is better for me to use it on.

Prayer

Summoning

Construction

Please elaborate why. These are 3 very expensive skills. All three are useful in their own right as well.

All of those can be powertrained and have levels gained quite quickly. Especially prayer where you can get up to 300k exp/hour with your own guilded alter and 200k exp/hour with someone elses. Money can be gained for them in a quick amount of time (granted you already have the charms for summoning)

I would go with something else such as slayer, mining or runecrafting.

All of these take a substantial amount of time to train up, I would go with one of them (most likely for myself slayer)

Apparently, my signature was to big.

All of those can be powertrained and have levels gained quite quickly. Especially prayer where you can get up to 300k exp/hour with your own guilded alter and 200k exp/hour with someone elses. Money can be gained for them in a quick amount of time (granted you already have the charms for summoning)

I would go with something else such as slayer, mining or runecrafting.

All of these take a substantial amount of time to train up, I would go with one of them (most likely for myself slayer)

What he said.

Out of your choices i'd say prayer but...really, i think you should reconsider just looking at those 3 skills. I'm personally going to use it on mining when i get round to it, but if your account was mine i'd put it on slayer hands down.

Between the three, to me it would seem like Construction would be the best choice. You would see the most level increases and it is the most expensive of the skills to train.

To pick any skill I would go with Slayer, as it takes the most time to level up.

Either way I don't think you can go too wrong with your choices, I'd just suggest you stay away from the steaming pot when the option comes up.

Ultra_Crabs.png

Summoning. Should be an easy choice tbh. You can get 400k xp in prayer or construction in like 2 hours just by laying down some cash whenever. Summoning experience is a lot harder to get. A lot harder to get. Go with summoning. Or if not summoning, then slayer.

"While Guthix sleeps"

I would choose a skill tjat you hate to traion, or a skill that is slow or costly to train.

Also, anothe piece of the wquest reward is 10M or so, so you could use that on expensive skills such as construcyion.

Slow skills that are unbuyable/hpartly buyable:

runecrafting

slayer

mining

agility

summoning.

I would pick one of those. For me, 200k on agility for sure. Then 100k on RC, I haven't decided on the last 100k yet.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

transcript80 is right : slow and unbuyable are good for that case !

Construction : u can buy and is fast once you have the items. it's attractive but pointless in fact !

Once you built your gilded altar (at 68-69) and your tele rooms, there is nothing to add that require to urge. Buy flatpacks for your costume rooms if you miss some storage...

Summoning : same as Construction when you have the charms.

For both, you saves money... but, you will have it soon since you are able to do that quest.

Slayer : tbh, more a money maker i wouldn't skip... and good way to get charms.

400k slayer is also attractive to get faster to those great drop makers... but maybe there is a better use. Slayer is fun, why skip ?

Mining : Even getting 85 that way don't makes you mine runite that often... You can do it whatever the way and it requires no extra items (free skill). You'll save like 8 hours !

Agility : see Mining, it's the same, it requires almost nothing (maybe super energy but you makes your own with the herbs you farm from slayer droped seeds...). Yes, you can do it !

Runecrafting : unless you got 91, it's THE ONE to spend 400kxp on ! it will save sooooo much now expensives pure essences and time ! imagine making 42.1k nats in 4 clics !!!!

Moreover, due to prices and market moves, it's not the money maker it was before 91.

So, the sooner you get 91, the better you are. Runecrafting is definetly the choice i'll make !

Oh baby light the dark side...

I am in a similar boat but slightly different as I actually want to keep construction low for TOG.

Slayer the mainstay of my game. I use it for cash, charms and melee XP and I advise anyone else to do the same. Don't waste it in slayer.

Agility is easy to raise. It's just boring. The XP isn't that slow though.

Mining is slow too, but what with star hunting it is actually reasonable fun now. More social.

Prayer is easy XP, just need some cash, oh wait what that, 10mil reward from quest? That's a good few prayer levels. :P Prayer is also useful.

Summoning isn't that expensive either, swap pouches and make efficient ones. Summoning is useful.

Construction is expensive and pretty useless. I'm 72 and have no burning desire to raise it higher (other than to get all stats 80+). This is my TOG skill and I dump all my genie lamps / tomes into it however 400k is a lot of XP. In adding it to construction I total screw up it being my lowest skill and have to do 20+ hours of runecrafting to get back on the level. Plus I kinda see it as a waste fo 400k XP.

Runecrafting is getting my vote currently. 400k will get me to 75+ so thats a giant pouch. Nice reward I think and will maximise future runecrafting. The only drawback is I am losing money (400k runecrafting xp equates to a lot of nats). The time I save (20 hours) though could be used for Bandos or getting shield parts.

I will change my vote to runecrafting, unless you have a burning desire to get construction XP.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

purewcnub, with unranked stats in summoning, how can you be so sure ?

Summoning comes alongs slayer from witch you get charms and a part of the money it requires.

Now you can make it profitable by using the pouches you makes. But, where you are somehow right, the real reward comes within the late 60s.

Summoning can be fast to train when you have the items (faster than classic fletch for example). And the fast training comes at descent cost.

RC is a good choice for 400k

The only thing that would makes me change is that i'd become 127+ to avoid wild dogs.

Oh baby light the dark side...

Summoning comes alongs slayer from witch you get charms and a part of the money it requires.

Now you can make it profitable by using the pouches you makes. But, where you are somehow right, the real reward comes within the late 60s.

Summoning can be fast to train when you have the items (faster than classic fletch for example). And the fast training comes at descent cost.

The only thing that would makes me change is that i'd become 127+ to avoid wild dogs.

Training Summoning is always Tedious. I'm not saying there is no rewards, it is very boring.

I haven't even beat Wolf Whistle because I'm not ready for summoning yet. I have quite a few freinds with summoning 80+, they told me how good summoning is, but they say it's a pain to train

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Training Summoning is always Tedious. I'm not saying there is no rewards, it is very boring.

I haven't even beat Wolf Whistle because I'm not ready for summoning yet. I have quite a few freinds with summoning 80+, they told me how good summoning is, but they say it's a pain to train

Summoning is a joy to train compared to other skills.

Slayer - Get charms, slayer XP, melee XP and HP XP.

Before you know it you'll have charms for 70 summoning. Once you get the Kyatt summoning XP rockets up.

Don't waste 400k XP on summoning as it really is a waste.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

First off, I know that the skill has to be 65 or higher.

I'm looking at it like this so far. I don't really runecraft anymore because it is absolutely boring. I need a Gilded Altar, so this may be my top choice, so I can get closer to it. Summoning is really easy to train, but somewhat costly...however, I'm currently at Bunyips. The next best thing to look forward to is 88 Summoning for Unicorns, so 400K isn't going to push me there instantly. I happen to like Slayer and getting closer to 85 Slayer everyday. I'm not going to shorten my journey when I actually like doing this skill. Slayer is out. Prayer is easy to train (with a Gilded Altar), but expensive. However, I have never bought a single Dragon Bone. I get them myself quite often. So Prayer is out. Looks like a huge toss up between Runecrafting and Construction. Runecrafting because I HATE doing it, or Construction because I need something, it may put me much closer to it and reduce the cost of getting there.

So...let's narrow it down.

Construction or Runecrafting?

Runecrafting.

I had the same dilemma. At the end of the day 400k runecrafting XP is 20 hours work. Plus at your (and mine, it was 72) level it will push you over the 75 milestone for a giant pouch. So if you do rc again, you can do it at max efficiency.

Construction is just expensive, pretty fast XP. Plus once you have the level for gilded altar (69 I believe is the lowest) there is no real reason to train it higher, other than making your house look nice. In my opinion I'd take XP over looks. Eventually I will train construction, but only when I'm raking in the millions. For now I am happy to have it as my TOG, Genie/Tome skill.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Looks like Runecrafting it is. 75 is nice and not far from 77 (my current Runecrafting goal). I just hate the fact that 400k exp in Construction is probably a ton of money saved.

Oh well, always wanted to use the Giant Pouch...