Dragonkin symbols found in Big Castle ruins

blackroses51

First off if this has already been posted I apologize.

I just recently finished Summer's End and went to claim my reward in the spirit realm.

When I came through the portal I immediately saw this...

omgdragonkin-1.png

I recognized it as the symbol of the Dragonkin in the new quest. So I looked around and found 3 more symbols:

omgdragonkin2-1.png

None of the symbols are there in the real realm.

Did anyone see these before? Did Jagex recently add them? Did we know they were there and just not know what they were? :ohnoes:

What do you guys think?

sig1ju.jpg

Wow, I knew that symbol was farmiliar when i finished while guthix sleeps. :shock:

Maybe that temple was the dragonkin fortress before it got ruined with the rest of the wilderness? :o

nice find. i really like how basicly every single thing perdicted about the grandmaster quest was true. we predicted the fog area for the stone of jas, the death of duradel, the new class, the new plate, the return of lucien and hazelmeir predicted the death of the heros

Y_Z.png

nice find. i really like how basicly every single thing perdicted about the grandmaster quest was true. we predicted the fog area for the stone of jas, the death of duradel, the new class, the new plate, the return of lucien and hazelmeir predicted the death of the heros

Really? I never saw any of those predictions here... :?

I saw all those except the death of Duradel. When was that predicted?

a long time ago, it was in the ce anagram. something like "duradel must die" or something like that

ChaosDoku

'Many masters will be slayed'

Was there about a year ago.

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

I saw all those except the death of Duradel. When was that predicted?

a long time ago, it was in the ce anagram. something like "duradel must die" or something like that

ChaosDoku

'Many masters will be slayed'

Was there about a year ago.

I believe it was something like

"Mahjarrat gathers and army he shall slay many masters"

But there also was an anagram that solved to 'Duradel must Die'

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

After digging through this thread, it seems most likely that the ruins were one of the Dragonkin's "strongholds". Could the dragonkin be underneath these ruins, or in Morytania? These two places seem most likely to me...unless they are tied to Lucien in some way...

I recon the dragon kin will fight against Lucien...... they both want the glory and power, and stand in each others way, they don't stick me as things that will make power sharing deals.

Dragon kins where the gods of old, they probaly lost their powers when they lost the stone of Jas.

I asume Lucien has taken the Stone somewhere unknowingly close to the kin and they are drawing from it's power.

I cant see a story line in which we fight either the kin or Lucien, but can see us pitting them against each other, to start a war between them.

sig2webzx7.jpg