The limit of all the skill should be 1500 instead of 99

I want to kill King Black Dragon easily, but I just can't because you can NEVER be stronger than KBD. So instead I think 1500 shall be the limit. Well, what do you think about this idea? Lol, tell me

P.s. Please get me rid of my avatar tile. I don't drink beer: Never will.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1500?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? are you completely bonkers???

my my....idiot :roll:

it takes over 1 mil exp to get from 98 to 99! can u even imagine how long it would take to get 1500 from 1499???

P.S. your avatar title says bear fur....not beer fur.

P.S.S. god your dumb as a rock.

knightsoforderse9.png

I want to kill King Black Dragon easily, but I just can't because you can NEVER be stronger than KBD. So instead I think 1500 shall be the limit. Well, what do you think about this idea? Lol, tell me

KBD was put in multiway so you can kill it with your friends. You don't solo the KBD unless you're really smart at doing so.

Proud 'The' Guardian Knight

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

http://www.theclanrs.com/

KBD was put in multiway so you can kill it with your friends. You don't solo the KBD unless you're really smart at doing so.

But still, as always the one that fought most this enemy gets the drops. Isn't that right?

Blaziken cmon dude!!!!!! Ok maybe if they made max level 100 it would be acceptable, but 1500!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? thats 15.15 times more than the current level! 99 is already difficult enough to achieve and that would be like 9million times more xp.

But still, as always the one that fought most this enemy gets the drops. Isn't that right?

The one who damages the KBD the most gets the drop. Damage system happens on random based system so even if a friend ten levels lower than one can still get a drop if they get lucky. It's just harder for the lower level friend. But when you max things out to 1500 and calculate it... people will die quite easily. Food would be almost pointless to have because the damages you take would be in few hundreds.

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

this has been done to death in the general p2p subforum; even going to level 100 means all of our accounts need to be stat-wiped

you know all the monsters we can kill, things we can make, etc right now are just from 1-99, think of how much they would have to put in to make it even remotely close to 1500. not to mention that it would probably take several years of playing to get that high

also the point of the king black dragon is that it's not supposed to be easy to kill by one person

Let me further add. Your combat levels will be in the thousands (If anyone even gets past lv 150 combat on such a limit I'll be shocked and amazed.).

theLogo.png

If you think that every 7 levels the experience needed is doubled, 13 million will be doubled 200 times creating an insanely large number, even level 150 would cost around 1.600.000.000 experience, a number which will only be accomplished by somebody who trains the same skill 14 hours a day, 7 days a week for years

Blaziken, go read what I have put in your other threads.

THINK before you post. Please, for the love of God, THINK MAN THINK!

Dude, OMG stop posting. All your posts have absolutely NO worth to them. I mean seriously, 3 hitting a KBD? Are you one of those n33bs that can't kill anything so you think making the limit go up would allow you to kill KBDs after KBDs?

This kid NEEDS to get some professional help in RL. SERIOUSLY. Or a ban.

dude, god gave you a brain (or i dont know, has he??) to use it.

please!! stop posting!! your ideas are very bad! they get worse every time!!please take a few decades vacation from the forums! please!!please!!!

LOL. Really, L O L. I wouldn't have caught that, and if others didn't, you oughta reread it :)

Level 1500. Well, I guess Runescape may be around for longer than we think. If they do make the limit 1500, I guess I'll have something to do after my grandkids are born.

You are a madman, Blazik. Someday, in my nostalgic years, I will think back on your posts and chuckle.

lpinkus

....................................dear god.........I never imagined it would be this bad, I mean I've heard some garbage from you but, honestly if you think making the lvls go up to 1500 then you have got to be the most idiotic human being on the planet, and I've seen someone put molten scissors in their mouth, but you are beyond even that......

dich dumme weibechen

some guy worked out the algorythm that rs use and then worked how much exp, think about it this way, lvl 92 is approx. half of 99, that means (not using the correct algorythm, the truth is worse then i make it out to be) that around lvl 105 would be around 30 mill lvl 110 would be about 80mil i think, ill try and find the numbers, i could understand a max of 150, because that way we can ancourage uber no lifers, maybe 110-120 but seriously, getting lvl 120 alone would be harder then pulling a zezima and maxing all skills, i dont no what kind of life(or lack thereof) you have but it sounds like it needs ALOT less runescape.

1500?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? are you completely bonkers???

my my....idiot :roll:

it takes over 1 mil exp to get from 98 to 99! can u even imagine how long it would take to get 1500 from 1499???

P.S.S. god your dumb as a rock.

WHOA WHOA! Relax bro, it would only take like a couple BILLION or so experience... Truly ridiculous :roll:

Give me names of atleast 10 smart people on runescape...

even Jagex staff arent that clever

Most of the people who post on this board are actually pretty smart, of course you have some exceptions, but theres no need to point them out seeing as how they have made 4 new threads on every poorly thought out idea they had.