jagex favors melee

howbadisbad

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's why there is protect item?

runs into a clan of lunar mages, the rangers costs him.. 12k?

Do you even know what those are? He has zero pray after that. Pray tell how he uses protect item without any prayer?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

wtf? are they going to veng themselves untill he dies? :lol:

Do you know anything about PKing? How about heal other with smite? Do you honestly not know this, or are you just pretending to be dumb?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

well ive never encountered groups of lunar mages so i don't know about them

i did look them up though... the simple solution would be to run away :D

and since they can't freeze you with barrage (spellbook swap) unless your in a multi (which you shouldn't be there alone anyways) you can easily run away.

unless there is something i'm missing here it seems like they wouldn't be a threat unless you run into a multicombat zone...

but of course you always have some unknown factor to throw down, so let's hear it. :shock:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

well ive never encountered groups of lunar mages so i don't know about them

i did look them up though... the simple solution would be to run away :D

and since they can't freeze you with barrage (spellbook swap) unless your in a multi (which you shouldn't be there alone anyways) you can easily run away.

unless there is something i'm missing here it seems like they wouldn't be a threat unless you run into a multicombat zone...

but of course you always have some unknown factor to throw down, so let's hear it. :shock:

Not unknown, just common sense. I've run into these before. The lunar mage starts off with spell swap and teleblocks him; 3 seconds later, the mage barrages while smiting until his HP is around 30. The ancient stops for 3 seconds if there is at least 6 seconds left on the freeze, the lunar mage heals, the ancient continues owning. It's very easy to time it so that the ancient is always attacking as the victim is unfrozen, thus keeping him from moving very far, letting the ancient drain his prayer at will until he's out of pots\food etc. and loses everything.

DeviledEgg24.png

D hide top does very little against a maxed mage bonus mage; he doesn't have to worry about dying with a lunar mage to back him up. And precisely what is a forinthry brace going to do? There's no reverants in PVP worlds.

EDIT: Actually, the lunar mage can heal the victim while he is under attack by the ancient. Score one for mage, subtract one for melee.

DeviledEgg24.png

muhahahaha! finally i flaw i can exploit in your facts!

forinty brace let's you teleport under the influence of teleblock \'

score one for melee and -1 for mage :P

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

muhahahaha! finally i flaw i can exploit in your facts!

forinty brace let's you teleport under the influence of teleblock \'

score one for melee and -1 for mage :P

*ahem*

If you are teleblocked by a revenant, you can use one charge to allow yourself to teleport.

Score 1 for deviledegg and -1 for howbad.

DeviledEgg24.png

Idea: Check things heard from a friend of a friend of a friend out with Jagex before you post them.

So anyway, any final arguments? :|

DeviledEgg24.png

i learned dh can hit as high as a dark bow in pvp

even though you have to be on low hp, after someone hits you with damage and your on maybe 10 hp or so you could whip out some massive hti and ko them befire you eat.

but i'm betting your gona own me on this too :-#

arcane_stew.png

even though you have to be on low hp, after someone hits you with damage and your on maybe 10 hp or so you could whip out some massive hti and ko them befire you eat.

Max hit with DH in a standard PKing outfit is upper 80s at 1 HP. Very slow and inaccurate. Vengance will kill you instantly if you do manage to hit before the ranger pulls out his unmissable dark bow, causing you to lose a 3.2m DH helm.

DeviledEgg24.png

Max hit with DH in a standard PKing outfit is upper 80s at 1 HP. Very slow and inaccurate. Vengance will kill you instantly if you do manage to hit before the ranger pulls out his unmissable dark bow, causing you to lose a 3.2m DH helm.

and then someone with d claws pops up and manhandles the voider with the darkbow hitting so high black holes appear places :P

arcane_stew.png

and then someone with d claws pops up and manhandles the voider with the darkbow hitting so high black holes appear places :P

Vengance and a huge slash defence on the rangers part with torags\DH body mean the d clawer probably isn't going to kill him. Certainly less likely then a DHer at 1 HP getting killed by claws, which happens to be 100%. :roll:

DeviledEgg24.png

in my limited time in a pvp world (getting up DP with flowers :P) i calculated this ratio of successfull d claws kos i saw to the number of successfull d bow kos

10:1 lol

the one succesfull d bow pj was on a 1 itemer where the d bower hit 29-30

lol. :wall:

arcane_stew.png

in my limited time in a pvp world (getting up DP with flowers :P) i calculated this ratio of successfull d claws kos i saw to the number of successfull d bow kos

10:1 lol

the one succesfull d bow pj was on a 1 itemer where the d bower hit 29-30

lol. :wall:

Wonderful. Exactly how much time did you spend, how did you record statsitics (screen shots etc.) and what were the average melee stats\range level\equipment of the KOers?

I assume, of course, since we are debating about DHers at 1 HP vs. range tanks at full HP these are the only players you gathered statistics on?

DeviledEgg24.png

Then what on earth does it have to do with DH?

DeviledEgg24.png

it has to do with d claws owning rune in pvp?

Wonderful. That's great to know, I'll keep that in mind.

Now as I was saying, DHers fail utterly against tank rangers. What defence did you have against that again?

DeviledEgg24.png

don't fight tank rangers? ;)

and for the lunar draining your prayer just calmly take off you ags and drop it when your about to die

then come back and pick it up :D

or if you have a prayer pot left you can wait for them to drain your prayer, then when you get on low hp drink it and turn on protect item :thumbsup:

but of course you find flaws in everything i say :wall: so let's hear how this won't work

arcane_stew.png

and for the lunar draining your prayer just calmly take off you ags and drop it when your about to die

or if you have a prayer pot left you can wait for them to drain your prayer, then when you get on low hp drink it and turn on protect item :thumbsup:

but of course you find flaws in everything i say :wall: so let's hear how this won't work

Don't fight tank rangers? There goes the whole 'jagex favors melee' argument. Ah yes, run back to where the team is and pick up your godsword :roll:

They can continue to lower you even if you have a prayer pot left. 99 hp = 25 prayer removed, roughly one dose, so all it takes is 4-5 easy more rounds (3-4 attacks) and the prayer pot is gone - faster still if he is praying.

DeviledEgg24.png

Don't fight tank rangers? There goes the whole 'jagex favors melee' argument. Ah yes, run back to where the team is and pick up your godsword :roll:

They can continue to lower you even if you have a prayer pot left. 99 hp = 25 prayer removed, roughly one dose, so all it takes is 4-5 easy more rounds (3-4 attacks) and the prayer pot is gone - faster still if he is praying.

yea, if they kill you again you won't be skulled so you would keep it without having any prayer anyway.

and for the prayer pot i'm saying you keep 1 dose untill you run out of food, then when you get on 35 or so hp drink it and protect item and you will die with prayer left and save your godsword.

no flaws in my slaw this time aye? ::'

arcane_stew.png