jagex favors melee

howbadisbad

I've got over 17m mage XP and rising from rock lobsters, I'll have 25m+ before I'm done. Few maxed players with 99 range are going to use Avansies for money, better to boss hunt.

only one of the 200m xp rangers dosen't have 99 slayer and that one had 91 slayer, and so they might of sped it up with cannons.

Top ranked range player has all 99's except 55 firemaking :? Just thought I should say that.

Ps: Your near maxed range what about your several thousand bar drops?

Ill always love aviansies because of the way they are set up its unlike any other method of ranging

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, more 99 =/= NOT people's lowest stat.

Most people don't train Ranging until they get a higher combat level.

I know I just felt like saying that it happens alot because I have adhd.

Also your rsn2 still says: Taking a break.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

I've got over 17m mage XP and rising from rock lobsters, I'll have 25m+ before I'm done. Few maxed players with 99 range are going to use Avansies for money, better to boss hunt.

only one of the 200m xp rangers dosen't have 99 slayer and that one had 91 slayer, and so they might of sped it up with cannons.

Top ranked range player has all 99's except 55 firemaking :? Just thought I should say that.

Ill always love aviansies because of the way they are set up its unlike any other method of ranging

Err... what about them? Avansies is the most efficient method of training range, I used it and spirit mages almost exclusively 80-98...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Err... what about them? Avansies is the most efficient method of training range, I used it and spirit mages almost exclusively 80-98...

So will you not go to aviansies at all once you hit 99 range assuming you arent going for xp?

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

So will you not go to aviansies at all once you hit 99 range assuming you arent going for xp?

Nope, I'll probably do DKS (training mage via COG) and merch, with occasional sara or bandos trips if I need extra cash.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Nope, I'll probably do DKS (training mage via COG) and merch, with occasional sara or bandos trips if I need extra cash.

If you can hold off of doing aviansies you have the most willpower ever.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Why's that? I can make double or triple the profit at Sara, or (most likely) continue making several million a day merchanting and never worry about earning money.

DeviledEgg24.png

Why's that? I can make double or triple the profit at Sara, or (most likely) continue making several million a day merchanting and never worry about earning money.

I just never get tired of aviansies i learned to tank there and i just kept going back, it kept me busy.

No real use arguing here :|

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

I just never get tired of aviansies i learned to tank there and i just kept going back, it kept me busy.

No real use arguing here :|

I'm not tired of them, but I'm not tired of Sara either, so if I can make 3x as much there I will instead :P

DeviledEgg24.png

I'm not tired of them, but I'm not tired of Sara either, so if I can make 3x as much there I will instead :P

Cant disagree with that logic

That's unusual, you and ydraisel always seem to get me into arguments :P

Not that I mind, I only come on this forum to debate when I'm bored :lol:

DeviledEgg24.png

ugh gota change my siggy

its all because melee is op :o

It's because it was unnecessarily vulgar.

Melee is powerful, but so is every other combat type. Sure, AGS can hit 78 or so, but range can hit 67 with dragon bolts, and even higher with Dark bow. Don't throw "specs are rare" at me, because High AGS specs are rare if you have a decent defence level. Also, any melee weapon's hit is reduced to 0 if they can't attack their opponent, making magic very deadly.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

With 84 Range, I tore to shred a 115 with Dclaws (MSB + Rune Arrows), yet my DDS specs all missed. :l

Range IS stronger and gives LESS COMBAT LEVELS.

onyx7890.png

Current goal: Legends, Regicide, Roving Elf's, Barrows RFD, 95+ Attack.

With 84 Range, I tore to shred a 115 with Dclaws (MSB + Rune Arrows), yet my DDS specs all missed. :l

you have pretty high def o.o

here is the circle of range explaining the pain we go through

circleof0.png

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Your time table is off. Completely. It shows how ignorant you really are.

Cannons are still worth using for rangers/slayers. Bows were always shadowed by knives on low defense monsters, such as Fire Giants, possibly the most popular spot a few years ago.

Range is powerful, as is magic. If you continue to argue with lies, then argue to a wall. Atleast you can pretend you've won.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

you have pretty high def o.o

here is the circle of range explaining the pain we go through

circleof0.png

You forgot a teeny tiny step at the end: Chinchompas are un nerfed, avansies are released, range can now obtain 160k XP\hour for free making it 3x as fast to train as melee yet far more powerful.

DeviledEgg24.png

160k xp an hour for free?

i would like to know how to do that...

i would be 99 range by now :)

based on what ive seen in pvp worlds

i see about 10 succesfull d claws pjes for every 1 successfull d bow pj

maybe my information is unaccurate in some way but most d bow specs i see are 8-8

P.S. i got a new max at my friends house with the d bow! 42-42!!!!! :lol:

maybe the d bow is overpowered

but the d claws are more overpowered! :shock:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

just to make sure, when you mean 160k xp free per hour....

You mean a combination of fast xp at a lost with chins and aviansies at a major money gain right?

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

i personally dont do aviansies anymore...

they hit me too much

and warrior nice magic guide :thumbup: \'

arcane_stew.png

just to make sure, when you mean 160k xp free per hour....

You mean a combination of fast xp at a lost with chins and aviansies at a major money gain right?

Yup. Hence why I have so many bars and d boots (points to sig). Those basically make up my 70-98 range :P

And no, d claws don't work that well at 74 attack\strength. At 99? They work OK, hit around half the time on 99 defence. Range does not have an amazing spec weapon, but the regular weapons far make up for it with bolt effects and hitting power.

DeviledEgg24.png

i went grey chinning and got 140k xp in 45 mins and wasted about 500k lol

range needs dragon crossbow

with a 50% special drain and the special makes dragon bolts (e) spec actiavte automatically :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nm27QybzL4

EDIT: does it show up for you guys because it doesnt show up for me :wall:

arcane_stew.png

Not showing up for me. A little practice with chins and you'll be hitting the 240k XP\h that I get.

DeviledEgg24.png

Not showing up for me. A little practice with chins and you'll be hitting the 240k XP\h that I get.

with grey chins????

also i hear about mummies in chaos tunnels vs ape atoll

mummies acctually drop stuff and there is a contreversy about whitch is better xp :?

whats better lol

arcane_stew.png