Andrew Gower - Happy 30th + Biography

me

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy b-day and hope there is many more to come ( late but not forgotten ) :thumbsup: =D> \'

I am always excited about the updates to the game and i think the game can only get better and better thanks for the best game ever

Ps: I can not wait to see what 2009 will bring to the game

pss: Forgive all the noobs that always complain about Jagex been unfair and not bringing updates out on time or taking away the wild or free trading the game is better for it and take your time with the updates so u can make Runescape better for all thank u.

Happy Belated Birthday to you :thumbsup:

Hope you quaffed a couple of Mind Bombs to make more Kool Kontent.

Thanks for all the fun, laughs ( and frustration #-o ) over the last couple

of years of my Runescape life.

Keep up the good work :D

Damn, 30? I thought he was a 40 year old 212 pound virgin living in his mom's basement and took his cousin to the prom.

Although, does anyone know if Andrew's lost his virginity?

That's one thing you and Andrew don't have in common.

He's not a virgin.

I remember there being that Tip.It Times article that got removed due to Jagex complaining. Does anyone remember what it was about or have a copy of it (lol)?

jmodresponse.th.png

^^ Spreadin' da wurd ^^

I'm old skool baby ;) *looks at join date*

Current amount of years playing Runescape: 5.5 On TIF: 5

[hide=]

Damn, 30? I thought he was a 40 year old 212 pound virgin living in his mom's basement and took his cousin to the prom.

Although, does anyone know if Andrew's lost his virginity?

That's one thing you and Andrew don't have in common.

He's not a virgin.

[/hide]

I lol'd.

I remember there being that Tip.It Times article that got removed due to Jagex complaining. Does anyone remember what it was about or have a copy of it (lol)?

[hide=Pretty sure this was referencing it.]

However, he is not stubborn, and can back down if he feels he went too far. In response to one tip.it times article in 2006 he wrote Posting untruths about our policies does not make us happy. We are considering legal action against the author of this article on the basis of libel. However, he later stated: I would just like to say I am sorry for overreacting in a previous post I made, regarding an editorial piece on tip.it. I was very upset by it at the time and can see now that I went a bit far in what I said. He then goes on to say Unfortunately I'm a bit of a computer geek, I'm not very good at PR (pretty obvious that!) People seem to think of me as some sort of corporate suit, and forget that I'm actually still a programmer who started this game as a hobby. I don't normally get involved in customer support or rules enforcement at all I try to stick to what I'm best at which is sitting in a darkened room and programming the game itself. My absolute aim above everything else is to make the best game I can."
[/hide]

OT: I'm a bit late, but that's a nicely-written biography. Happy belated birthday to Andrew. :)

Cool.