Andrew Gower - Happy 30th + Biography

me

Happy birthday, Andrew! It seems I wasn't the only person that remembered it. :P

Oh yeah, it's Lightning's birthday as well, so happy birthday to her!

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice little biography. :)

Happy birthday Andrew! :thumbsup:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

What article did he get upset about?

It's removed now, but it was called Biased Banning Raises Brows.

Anyways happy b-day Andrew!!!!!!!!

Awesome game from an awesome man \' =D> :thumbsup:

1288581197250-1.jpg

Really nice biography, they should make this into another tip it news article.

It really just to show you what one man's hard work, dedication, and hobby could lead to if he really strive for it. Also, clear up alot of misconceptions regarding the Jagex itself, its true that when small time business goes big, policies change, and environment changed, but overall improvement has gone very nice (especially RWT problem solved, frankly, I think that was the best update so far, and finally people can finally deserve the true price on resources that they painstakingly gathered)

I know alot of people grow up with the game, I read somewhere that a player used to be 13 when he start playing, and now he is 21, and I knew alot of people in rl that are younger, which is 13 and 14 years old now, probably had fun when they play RS back in grade 3 to 5, some still do, but most rather not talk about it (lol, but you still find them play RS in school or public libraries)

Happy Birthday Andrew, and thanks for providing us with this wonderful game.

PS: happy birthday to Lightning, one of the original legends and founders of Tip it.

a happy Runescaper

Happy Birthday Andrew

It's amazing looking back how far he's came.

and even when things got incredibly tough and seemed like his beloved game could die he stuck with it.

Now look at him :thumbsup:

As for the autobiog itself I was expecting to stop reading after a few lines but ended up reading every single word :P

Well done to the Thread Owner ::'

Zaroterasu.png

Happy Birthday Andrew!

And good health!

Off-topic: 30 years and owner of a multi-million company... damn... a new Bill Gates story?

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

Congratulations Andrew. And have many more years!

This fanbase may have been hard on you, taking away advertisements and stuff. But we wouldn't forget your birthday ^_^ .

Have a great day, and continiue to run the game you made. It is really a costumer>money situation if the founder himself is still developing the game above getting all the money and sitting in a big chair while laughing manically.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

You know those pictures don't reflect what direction Jagex is aiming it's target audience at. Good fight, would suck if they got out and totally dampened the PR of Jagex. Wishful thinking...:(

Anyways Happy B-Day to the idiot who allowed the wild to be removed but whatever, 30 is apparently fun, you know after living through your prime years of living...etc.

=D>

A self-made millionaire before he reached 30, well done! (I could have sworn he was at least 35)

I shall now use my leet Cooking level to make you a delicious chocolate cake with extra pixels!

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

You know those pictures don't reflect what direction Jagex is aiming it's target audience at. Good fight, would suck if they got out and totally dampened the PR of Jagex. Wishful thinking...:(

Anyways Happy B-Day to the idiot who allowed the wild to be removed but whatever, 30 is apparently fun, you know after living through your prime years of living...etc.

=D>

30 years is when human bodies reach their prime actually, and I seriously doubt that more kids will become alcoholics because someone who founded the game they play has some pics of him holding what could and could not be beer, or apple juice.

30 years is when human bodies reach their prime actually,

I swear it was 25? Did they recently raise it to 30, or has it been at 30 for so long?

Where did you hear that? Its common knowledge anyway, take a look at footballers, or soccer players for some. They peak at 30 and retire at 35-38 yrs of age.

Of course there are exceptions, a man who used steroids might for example peak at 25, and have his body wrecked at the age of 30.

I wonder if they regularly make fun of the community at work.

*Sees Jmod with sandwich*

"Hey, were u get dat sammich?"

"stfu noob"

"I bye, fiddy kay?"

"reported for bug abuse"

"wat? y?"

"Cuz ur bugging me, ch00b"

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I wonder if they regularly make fun of the community at work.

I believe they do. Just look at various cutscenes like the one in Animal Magnetism or the players in the security video from Draynor Bank. :)

In any case, I wouldn't pass down the opportunity to congratulate the very founder of mine and our community's favourite game on his very special Happy 30th Birthday! May you look forward to many years to come!

Also, I loved the biography. Very well done and researched. It explained a lot of things, including the origin of the sailing skill and why there are so many poorly disguised penguins in our games. A pleasant read, indeed. :)

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif