Where to max magic?

Bauke

I want to get lvl 99 mage as quick as possible with slayer dart. I'd like some advice on which monster to kill. I've considered iron dragons but I reckon they're quite slow, and there must be better monsters out there (which are profitable aswell).

Any ideas?

I would suggest black dragons in evil chicken lair. Good profit on black d hides and bones, among other things that they drop. Also, area is close to a bank. :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

Back when I did it a long time ago, I did somewhere in the region of 80k fire waves at Iron drags. I'd advise doing it there to be honest, although I didn't get a visage or anything like that, it was still worth it. You make all the money back for the antifires and what not.

JJ_G.gif

Back when I did it a long time ago, I did somewhere in the region of 80k fire waves at Iron drags. I'd advise doing it there to be honest, although I didn't get a visage or anything like that, it was still worth it. You make all the money back for the antifires and what not.

I did 88-90 there and it was OK. Too many green charms for my liking though.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

The only thing that cames to my mind when you say combat mage xp and profit are DK's. Doing guthix claws is pretty good xp (I think about 50k an hour) and makes good profit in the end. However, while fire waving steels you can do literally what you want in those 1.5 mins it takes. easy afkable. If you dont get a visage, you're facing a big loss though.

I know you want to do combat magic, but I'd like to suggest diamond bolt enchanting. If you get used to clicking fast, it's up to 150k xp an hour. If you buy your diamond bolts on a good time, and sell them at the right time, you can even make profit (I was making 800k an hour at some point, however, I'd also make a lot of profit if I just sold my supplies (diamond bolts) at that moment, so it was more like profit from the investing at the right time). You can also do this at pc for a change. It's like 50-80k mage xp an hour + pts.