dairies cape coming soon?

wab

Most of tasks you do in diaries are related to non combat. Few are combat, and to be it is not cool to have another cape..

So rather releasing cape, they should release a useful item that's good for skillers.

There's already over 10+ Capes for combat (Skill capes)...more of them will only spam the game.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of a Diary Cape and it would make sense for it to trim the Quest cape.

I don't really think there should be one for music though.

I think maybe once there's 6 or 7 diaries then it could be viable to have a cape for it.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I think it's gonna be something simple and easy to make (like always):

All quests -> quest cape, you get all achivement diaries -> trimmed quest cape

I don't think the songs have anything to do with this because it's not really related and it'd be too complicated for them

Also, they have to f*** something up (like always)

It makes sence to have some sort of full gear (you got gloves from karjama, torso from varrok, shield from fally, boots from remenik, ring from lumby, and quest cape, it says "more coming soon" so I guess they plan to make more items to complete the set (I think legs - desert, helm - west part of rs, amulet - east spooky lands, weapon - wildy)

They won't make a cape for diaries. Diaries already have their own wearable items. I think the final intent is to have a full set of armor, with each piece from a different diary.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

They will probably keep releasing new equippable items as rewards for completing achievement diaries, but the problem is that there will probably be more achievement diaries than equipment slots, so after you've gotten a "complete set" of achievement diary rewards, there will still be more achievement diaries to complete.

I actually hope for an AD cape, that trims the quest cape/is trimmed if you have the quest cape. I agree that the achievement diariers might be a little too easy to get such a reward from, but anyway.

Got fire cape at the 17th of June 2006

Abyssal whip drops: 6

The main thing is a Quest Cape. If you have a Quest Cape, then all the Achievement diaries are easy and 500+ songs are already unlocked. (Quests make you travel to some minigames and also rc altars so it covers a lot of the songs).

So the diaries and music will always remain below the quests. It wouldn't be a bad option to trim the Quest Cape only if you have completed all the diaries and the songs. I don't suggest a separate cape for the last two. (I don't have the bank space :P)

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

Perhaps there won't be an actual cape for Achievement Diaries, but there will be a trim applied to the quest cape? This way, it does have an effect, but there isn't another cape, when you've already gotten all the items received as rewards for completing the diaries.

On a side note, when I clicked on this topic I was actually hoping for a Dairy cape. I knew that there probably wasn't much of a chance of seeing my dream of a dairy cape coming true, but I was hoping that Jagex had finally caved to my thousands of badly typed emails and put in a skill, complete with cape, merely for the pure pleasure of milking cows.

No one understands just how fulfilling it can be to grab an angrily protesting cow and milk it until your bucket overflows with milk. Seriously. I want a dairy cape. I would immediately go out and get 200 million experience in cow milking, just to claim the honor of being the first. If the skill is retroactive, I've got it already, of course. I'm a pro at this.

By the way, the cape would be white with a black trim, and a picture of a cow on the back. The emote not only allows you to revert to cow form, it also lets you fire off blasts of magic milk and cheese arrows at your opponents. The milk heals your allies, of course, given milk's deliciousness. The cheese arrows have a good chance of lowering your opponent's defense and agility, because who can focus on fighting when there's a large lode of lovely muenster or jarlesburg cheese lodged in their nostril?

Nothing makes me feel happier than logging on and seeing an inventory full of milk and cheese. Oh, ecstasy.

LOL, just lol :lol:

P.S. yep 2 dairies have came and no cape yet =( but it's another 65 magic, 70 prayer, 72 slayer and only legs, helm ammy&wep missing for the cape :thumbsup:

i should edit the 1st page :ohnoes:

want_a_box.png

For anyone curious, I *believe* I've figured out the minimum requirements for all diaries, including quests required. The one exception is that I did NOT factor in combat needs to fight quest or diary monsters (e.g. Mithril Dragon kill for Fremennik Hard Diary)

-----------------------------------------------------------

•  
    Total min XP: 7,239,906 = equivalent to level 93

[*:xjehy1ff]Skill: Lvl (xp)

[*:xjehy1ff]Attack*: 1 (0)

[*:xjehy1ff]Defense: 40 (37224)

[*:xjehy1ff]Strength: 50 (101333)

[*:xjehy1ff]Hitpoints*: 1 (0)

[*:xjehy1ff]Ranged: 40 (37224)

[*:xjehy1ff]Prayer: 70 (737627)

[*:xjehy1ff]Magic: 65 (449428)

[*:xjehy1ff]Cooking: 53 (136594)

[*:xjehy1ff]Woodcutting: 60 (273742)

[*:xjehy1ff]Fletching: 25 (7842)

[*:xjehy1ff]Fishing: 65 (449428)

[*:xjehy1ff]Firemaking: 60 (273742)

[*:xjehy1ff]Crafting: 66 (496254)

[*:xjehy1ff]Mining: 60 (273742)

[*:xjehy1ff]Smithing: 73 (992895)

[*:xjehy1ff]Herblore: 57 (203254)

[*:xjehy1ff]Agility: 51 (111945)

[*:xjehy1ff]Thieving: 53 (136594)

[*:xjehy1ff]Slayer: 72 (899257)

[*:xjehy1ff]Farming: 70 (737627)

[*:xjehy1ff]Runecrafting: 66 (496254)

[*:xjehy1ff]Hunter: 55 (166636)

[*:xjehy1ff]Construction: 40 (37224)

[*:xjehy1ff]Summoning: 56 (184040)

* There is no requirement for these skills which is why I put 1 / 0xp. Obviously, it will be higher, but my tool only tracks requirements, not probable values.

Total Levels: 1249

Combat Req: 100

Combat Based on Min: 43

----------------------------------------------------------------

As for my own wishes, I can do without a Diary or Music cape, but would be thrilled with something to recognize a Champion of Champions. That Champions Challenge "mini" game is probably one of the longest and most tedious things I've had to do in Runescape.

Sharnel.png