Pixel Houses, Group Project, 39 Homes + Zimlem's Atrocity

dragonball13

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my attempt, couldn't seem to host a bmp using image shack, so thats why it is so poor quality :( . Not that it was any good before it was converted to jpeg...

'gards

Lemming86

pixelhouse.jpg

dont host a jpg for a bmp image use png and photbucket hosts bmps but i dont think their taking new users right now if u cant save in png its better to save the bmp as gif

lemmy just bumb this nice job with the houses evry1

TY lol. The "Pad" is mine :P It's all black, see through windows on the front, electric neon on the sides and on the roof, right next to the word "Pad". :P

In any case :lol: this is halfway down the second page, so I think I'll give it a bumpity myself. I do have a question though, can we make more than one house? (I probably shouldn't, I'm designing a grocery store too for the old pixel city).. :?:

just draw it in ms paint..thats what i did, at least..i dont know if there's any right way to do it

Nope there isn't. Just like all digital art you can do it any way you wish to. If you browse the Media Board you'll see that there's even a program to make pixel art with now :o. You could make it in Photoshop, you could make it in Paint, you could make it in a lot of programs actually.. Paint is the most basic, yet it seems to be the most flexible. A lot of people draw most of it in Paint and touch it up with other programs. It's up to you :)

No one's telling me whether or not you can make more than one house for this :(

Guest Armagedon46disabled
i cant even do a str8 line in paint :? :oops:

Select the line feature with one pixel, click hold shift and drag. There you o strait line. I'm gonna give this a go if my laptop will allow me. :?

Guest Armagedon46disabled

I was wondering since im doing a spiderman theme, will I be able to make a 4 story with a flat roof? It won't look to spidey like with a A roof.

Thx for your quick reply.

I was wondering since im doing a spiderman theme, will I be able to make a 4 story with a flat roof? It won't look to spidey like with a A roof.

Thx for your quick reply.

Sorry for the unquick reply, sure you can.

sig3in3cx.gif

I am a lvl 101 noob and lover of t3h bunni3s.

You can find me sporting the happening bunni3 3ars all the time.