Pixel Houses, Group Project, 39 Homes + Zimlem's Atrocity

dragonball13

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest farheld

Wow this pixel art is well cool im gonna have to give it a go. I got plenty of spare time, i mgiht make a fire station as there seems to be a few fires around lol :P

Guest farheld

Here we are i had a little go. Maybe its ok i dont know. Its my first time and the bit that took the longest was choosing a theme and colours. I have chosen a converted garage with roof space. Hope you like :)

myhouse.PNG

Update i got bored and i found a place for all the Runescape Scammers and Hackers to go!

jail.PNG

Guest farheld

BUMPAGE!!

Also i made a different and better house (after reading some tutorials ) i have added it onto the map along with a jail which could be better (can someone make) i have also added a road as an idea.

gatecopy.png

Guest farheld
BUMPAGE!!

Also i made a different and better house (after reading some tutorials ) i have added it onto the map along with a jail which could be better (can someone make) i have also added a road as an idea.

I Think you are too busy to add the houses so i added the ones you didn't. Please don't shout at me :wink:

gatecopy.png

• 3 months later...
Mods should make this a sticky. (Hint.) If I could do pixels I would enter, but I can't so I won't :(

You should give it a try, I don't do pixels either but I think it'd be fun to try :)