Fullmetal Alchemst Season 3

Serpent Eye

You telling me that wasnt overrated?

How isnt it?

Wow some muscular 'saiyan' doods who can fly and talk while fighting make grunting noises and make a really annoying meme.

OVER 9000!!

It got old after the first series.

(Not DB, DBZ)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Change title to

Anime good or bad? :roll:

Last time we had that it got locked. Because ALL ANIMU SUCKS YOU GUYS LOL.

It had a great storyline and wasnt overrated like DBZ and put into all kid-info books everywhere etc

Not overrated? Thats a pretty big claim. It just wasnt serialised as much in the western world like DBZ was. [DBZ is overrated, just as all shounen junk is.]

I love it. Best anime ever.

And Im not a fan of anime.

Thats just wholly contradicting.

"I like dogs but I hate animals".

*shrugs*

I really was just wanting to share the news.

This isn't the Debate forum.

Then make a blog about it? A forum is generally a place to discuss.

knkcopy.jpg

Thats just wholly contradicting.

"I like dogs but I hate animals".

If you dont understand the way I meant that, ... :roll:

I love the show but all other anime is just unappealing to me.

tbh most of all the other anime i have seen

Naruto, bleach, db, dbz, all those kinds of cult-like ones are just fighting.

FMA was barely fighting and it was kinda funny too. :|

tbh most of all the other anime i have seen

Naruto, bleach, db, dbz, all those kinds of cult-like ones are just fighting.

FMA was barely fighting and it was kinda funny too. :|

Lets think outside the box for a minute and ponder a solution for this.

Ooh! I know! Dont follow 'cult' anime. Like I said, its [mostly] all shounen junk. Try watching a series with a more standard number of episodes [12-26] per season. Honestly, even the Fate/Stay Night animu is rammed full of fight scenes but atleast theyre somewhat more bearable than anything in any shounen series. Mai HiME was also pretty entertaining despite it revolving around a fighting scenario.

Its pointless to just watch the 5 worst shounen animu ever and complain that animu in general sucks. Try watching a grand spectrum of genres. Clannad, Death Note, FLCL, Lucky Star, MagiPoka, Haruhi, Minami-ke, Moyashimon, NGE, Rozen Maiden, Spice and Wolf, ToHeart2, Zero no Tsukaima...

knkcopy.jpg

You's bein a hypocrite mate.

Saying you dont like anime then saying that after saying stuff bout me when I said i dont like anime but like 1, :wall:

And check where I am.

Closest thing I get to an anime channel is cartoon network on Foxtel.

Which pretty much only plays kid-cult "sahasuhaushaon" animes.

FMA was on too late at night to have little kiddy followings.

You's bein a hypocrite mate.

Saying you dont like anime then saying that after saying stuff bout me when I said i dont like anime but like 1, :wall:

But I dont like animu.

And check where I am.

Thats all I get for an animu channel as well. Which is why I watch subbed episodes on something called the intertubes. Its this great thing that lets me download stuff across the planet. Its pretty cool, I recommend it to you.

You can also try Anime Central which plays Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop late at night. And you can occasionally find Gurren Lagann and some others on the Sci-fi channel as well.

knkcopy.jpg

W0wz0rz, naevar herd of dis entert00bz.

I havs diz tehgn cold a diel op.

yh i fale.

it r goaz liek 52.0kbps!11!!

it dat gud enuf 2 watch animuz? :roll:

no.

And check where I am.

When I was younger, I had three channels to choose from. And one of them showed anime from 9 in the morning til 9 in the evening and this stuff was legit (not dubbed, just with english subs).

I saw FMA the subbed version and here in Canada they used to show it in a channel called YTV. They censor the [cabbage] out of it and really messed up on the dubbing.

I think it's a good show :| I don't care about how much other 'quality' anime anyone has watched, FMA holds its own among TV shows I've seen in general, along with Death Note.

The manga is good too. It would be cool if the new series focused on the manga story, though Reb already pointed out how hard that would be . . .

p2gq.jpg

I think it's a good show :| I don't care about how much other 'quality' anime anyone has watched, FMA holds its own among TV shows I've seen in general, along with Death Note.

The manga is good too. It would be cool if the new series focused on the manga story, though Reb already pointed out how hard that would be . . .

I think following the manga would be more plausible than following the two previous anime series.

After all, in order to follow the TV series, they would basically have to... undo the ending of the film. It would be a major, "Just kidding! Haha! Alchemy still exists for us. We got you good..."

I think it'd be interesting (perhaps not in this series) to follow the storylines of how all of the Homonculi were created. We got a brief glimpse into the earlier life of Lust, and we all saw how the anime version of Wrath was created. But I would love to learn more about how Envy, Gluttony, etc., all came into this world.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Whoa, its SerpentEye again. Didn't know you were a FMA fan :P

Thanks for the news, didn't know volume 17 had come out already (I do own a few FMA mangas, I confess..) Kind a a guilty pleasure of mine :o

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

Thanks for the news, didn't know volume 17 had come out already (I do own a few FMA mangas, I confess..) Kind a a guilty pleasure of mine :o

I'm a huge, nerdy, and proud FMA fan!

I own all 17 American editions of the manga, and both seaons of the anime series, as well the movie. Have a huge cloth FMA banner in my bedroom. One of my favorite t-shirts is my red transmutation circle shirt.

And I have a cool FMA tattoo :D (At least I think it's cool o.O)

I... like FMA just a little bit. <3:

Edit: And I own both of the video games for the PS2. Although I must admit... they're both rubbish XD. I got the first one as a gift, and I only bought the second one because it came out before the second anime season was released, and the game included the first episode of the upcoming series (which... sadly... I didn't even watch XD I actually waited until the premiered on TV.)

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

You telling me that wasnt overrated?

How isnt it?

Wow some muscular 'saiyan' doods who can fly and talk while fighting make grunting noises and make a really annoying meme.

OVER 9000!!

It got old after the first series.

(Not DB, DBZ)

i remember them taking whole episodes just to watch them power up :lol:

Kaizoku

I own all 17 American editions of the manga, and both seaons of the anime series, as well the movie. Have a huge cloth FMA banner in my bedroom. One of my favorite t-shirts is my red transmutation circle shirt.

Edit: And I own both of the video games for the PS2. Although I must admit... they're both rubbish XD. I got the first one as a gift, and I only bought the second one because it came out before the second anime season was released, and the game included the first episode of the upcoming series (which... sadly... I didn't even watch XD I actually waited until the premiered on TV.)

:shock:

...HOLD UP ONE SECOND. *counts..* I only have up to the 16th of the american manga D: I NEED THAT LAST ONE XD :geek: lol. But yea, I've watched the movie aswell, it was pretty sweet. What's this upcoming series about? and have they aired it yet on tv? :o

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

[hide=Quote Fest]

:shock:

...HOLD UP ONE SECOND. *counts..* I only have up to the 16th of the american manga D: I NEED THAT LAST ONE XD :geek: lol. But yea, I've watched the movie aswell, it was pretty sweet. What's this upcoming series about? and have they aired it yet on tv? :o

[/hide]

Go buy it.

You must.

And they haven't aired it yet, as far as I know.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Omg yes!!!!!!

I love this show! So many clifhangers left in the anime ending movie

Omg I cant wait!!!! :thumbsup:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

• 3 weeks later...