Turning 1mil into 40mil

ghoulmeister

I'm not going to bother explaining my stats, as they are much more accessable in my sig. I'm willing to train any skill that doesn't require money loss or money at all, 1mil doesn't give me much xp for the money bleeding skills. :|

I hear hunting red chins gives good money, any estimates on that?

Also, I have been trying the vial running technique for the last 5 hours, just not my cup of tea. I really am not fond of NPC trading, besides merchanting, I like to see xp appear for my work. (There is no work in merchanting. Unfortunately, I don't know any good merchanting items, suggestions would be appreciated.)

I am also not fond of MTK for the sole reason that I spend an hour getting to the island, getting my approval back up, collecting my resources, and selling them, then trying to get back on task. Inefficient I know, I am hardcore concentrated or take forever...

So anyway, anything skill related, combat related, or merchanting tips would be appreciated. I am not fond of slayer, because I have gotten blue dragons 10 times in a row, and as you can see, those things are out of my league. (5 kills per trip is ftl...) If I changed slayer masters I suppose I could do that, but unless slayer is my absolute best option, I would prefer not to do it.

Any way, thanks in advance for the help!

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also not fond of MTK for the sole reason that I spend an hour getting to the island, getting my approval back up, collecting my resources, and selling them, then trying to get back on task. Inefficient I know, I am hardcore concentrated or take forever...

I'm just curious as to why it takes you an hour to accomplish this...

I can get to Miscellania, push my approval back to 100%, collect my resources, and at least put them into the G.E. in under 10 minutes.

:/

Are you using Fairy Rings? Or do you walk to Miscellania..?

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

I don't even know where aviansies are... :oops:

Is there anything I could train on with range to make money at my level? Typically i lose money slayering with range or magic. :x

Other than those the idea sounds fine, I just want to wait for other ideas.

And to the MTK comment, yes I use fairy rings, it's just when I break streak with something I'm doing, it's sort of like losing your "mood", I need to get my rythmn back for the particular tasks and not get sidetracked with another skill or friends.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

I don't even know where aviansies are... :oops:

Is there anything I could train on with range to make money at my level? Typically i lose money slayering with range or magic. :x

Other than those the idea sounds fine, I just want to wait for other ideas.

And to the MTK comment, yes I use fairy rings, it's just when I break streak with something I'm doing, it's sort of like losing your "mood", I need to get my rythmn back for the particular tasks and not get sidetracked with another skill or friends.

I believe Avansies are a monster found in the GWD.

I've never fought them myself, so I'm not certain.

- - -

And as far as MTK goes, perhaps you should chuck it on to the time spent directly after logging into the game.

When I first log on for the day, I make a straight shot to MTK, and get my approval back up. I only collect resources every three days or so. After this, I go and make an herb run. Hit up G. E., sell my herbs.

Then I'll start skilling and questing, etc. That way, I've got all of the somewhat boring tasks (MTK, etc.) out of the way, and I don't have to get out of the mood of adventuring.

Just some advice ^^;

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

I always get my approval up every day, as well as taking care of the kingdom as soon as I log on. This won't make much sense, but if I log on in the same place that I was skilling last night, I will still be in my mood. Going to the kingdom just breaks that mood, and I lose more money than I gain off of it.

I know MTK works for other people, but it just doesn't work for me. One of my little quirks.

And so aviansies are in GWD? Which lair, so I know which stat I need at 70.

I always get my approval up every day, as well as taking care of the kingdom as soon as I log on. This won't make much sense, but if I log on in the same place that I was skilling last night, I will still be in my mood. Going to the kingdom just breaks that mood, and I lose more money than I gain off of it.

I know MTK works for other people, but it just doesn't work for me. One of my little quirks.

I believe Armadyl.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

get a dorgeshuun crossbow (frequently called bone bow) and 10k bone bolts and go to the ogre cags at king lathas training ground, get 60 range. then use jordanweb's aviansie guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=708158

and follow that method and you will get a nice flow of cash, when you are 70 and have higher defense, you could attempt tanking although it takes a good def level.

1 million to 40 million gp is no easy task, it is fairly tough.

perhaps you should try some dragonhide tanning?

here is chazzycaz's great npc trading guide viewtopic.php?f=180&t=769266

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

Heh, well, I need 40mil for skilling really, I'm more of a skiller, though my stats don't really show it. :|

40mil? Well, that would give away the money making secret that I have planned for after I obtain it. Although I am indebted to your help, that's the sort of secret that would ruin the economy and take away my one chance for money...

Anyway, thanks for the help, aviancies it is i guess. Are the addy bars they drop noted? If not, I'm not looking forward to banking after 23 kills... (always keep some gear in my inventory in case something goes wrong, thus the 23 spaces.)

Heh, well, I need 40mil for skilling really, I'm more of a skiller, though my stats don't really show it. :|

40mil? Well, that would give away the money making secret that I have planned for after I obtain it. Although I am indebted to your help, that's the sort of secret that would ruin the economy and take away my one chance for money...

Anyway, thanks for the help, aviancies it is i guess. Are the addy bars they drop noted? If not, I'm not looking forward to banking after 23 kills... (always keep some gear in my inventory in case something goes wrong, thus the 23 spaces.)

though 53 range at avansies isnt going to be good at all...

foukouei.png

though 53 range at avansies isnt going to be good at all...

It's not possible either, you need 70 range to get into the eyrie. Well, you could hunt them down in the center, but that's a waste.

Slayer i'de say is your best bet.

Baby dragons count, just kill those until you get a better task.

Geekoverlord.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Runescape has policies now?

archsupportei2.png

First barrows drop 12/12/08 - Aharims Robeskirt FTW XD

OK, so i've just lost 700k in 2 hours using ranged...

Is there any other way I could make money?

One run into the abyss almost kills me... I can't go in there. And I simply don't have the cash to do teleports. If I did it on a small scale, it would take an hour for 100 runes...

WEll, the abyss isn't the only way to runecraft, at 54 you can craft laws via baloon, with 57 summon (highly recommended) you can craft nats via the spirit graahk, or you can always get altar teleport tabs at the rc guild

R_Silkwood.png

@santana_raphael

I'm retired from Runescape due to my really bad connection, maybe coming back soon

*points to 32 runecrafting*

I was thinking about getting 40 and crafting astrals, great xp and makes some money, but of course, I need 65 mage...

Green dragons in the chaos tunnels are awesome tbh.

One prayer pot will do a whole inventory for you.

It takes me 2 doses of a 4. Thats only cause half the time i dont need it.

I wear initiate body and legs, glory and neiti helm.

Its extremely fast, but there are some arrogant jerks who try to steal your kills.

So just hop.

*Not even the level 110s have ks'ed a green drag from me there yet. I own*

Slayer aswell, melee training. 70 def will help with aviansies like you wouldnt believe. Cuts down prayer pots and you can tank!

Astrals = 5gp profit each = lame.

Cosmic runes are about the same as them.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Can't do aviansies, lost 700k just getting 55 range... with that track record, I would need the 40mil just to get 70 range.

Slayer is just not working out for me. 40k an hour is NOT good.

I'll look at the chaos tunnels... but it seems a little dangerous for me. I always seem to have some sort of bad luck when just praying...

Who am I kidding, I have bad luck period. Got killed by a random yesterday and lost 3k bolts(not my fault but alas), and I died in lumby cave, again losing 3k bolts. You would think they would give you a better warning than, it's dangerous. Anyway, I'll see how the chaos tunnels fare after I get done with fletching...

Go to MTK only once a week to get approval up, and only collect resources like once a month, when the prices of the resources are right. That's how I do it... Way less wasting of time involved, and nearly as much profit.