Scariest Runescape Moment?

Maze

well my scariest moments was going to bandos for the first time, i was shaking and couldnt stop till like 60min into the trip...and there werre even over 20ppl there

my scariest moment would be. being in ge (pvp world) with all of my money out and items fixing my bank, not noticing that i had a random. the random teles me to a multi combat with 3 blitzers 5 ags, and 4 claws...and i live kill them all and get 12 of the most expencive pvp armor.... the pvp armor alone makes it scary, not to mention i had to win, because if i died i would just get pissed not scared

Y_Z.png

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my scariest moments was going to bandos for the first time, i was shaking and couldnt stop till like 60min into the trip...and there werre even over 20ppl there

my scariest moment would be. being in ge (pvp world) with all of my money out and items fixing my bank, not noticing that i had a random. the random teles me to a multi combat with 3 blitzers 5 ags, and 4 claws...and i live kill them all and get 12 of the most expencive pvp armor.... the pvp armor alone makes it scary, not to mention i had to win, because if i died i would just get pissed not scared

What the heck at the pvp part?

My scariest moment(s) are probably all in pvp :lol:

5efw5y.png

Dutchy angel2w.gif

Forgetting i was in a pvp world , withdrawing all cash 124 m and walking to the ge shortcut from edge.

I realised i was in pvp world after a blitz splashed (thank god) so i used shortcut and managed to log safely =D

s652yx.jpg

Didnt feel like bringing too much food to abby spectres so i brought full guthans to heal on crawling hands down stairs when i need hp. Thought to myself "why dont i just use guthans on abby spectres" so i put on my guthans sht and got hit with 12 i was like ok pray mage but then i kept getting hit and died and was like "oh yea.......nose peg." I dropped dragon claws, guth spear, whip, guth helm, replaceable stuff, oh yea and all my laws (forgot i had those). So i was like ok ill tele to varrock and use fairy ring near edgeville to go to slayer tower. Ran to bank and was like "oh sht........NO LAWZZZZZ." So i paniced and couldnt think of a fast way to get there in time so I grabbed my games necklace and tele'd to bh and ran from there to edge (no glory) ran to slayer tower got to my grave and had 18 seconds left. Angel of death is probably the wiseist thing ive ever spent money on.

d6e4cdbc5e.png

Summer's End. First attempt in the first room.

I'm at a little over 80 hitpoints, trying to chop the cursed willow logs.

I'm a little too slow in evading one of the magic attacks, so the main attack AND the branching attacks slam into me.

30-24-23-5 (or something like that)

INSTANT DEATH.

Of course I didn't bring anything valuable with me, so I suppose it wasn't so much scary as extremely impressive. :shock:

I accidentally logged onto a fake Runescape forums, and my password was stolen. I tried to change my password but I was too slow and the hacker was on my account. For the next hour or so, I tried my recoveries, I had my friends try and find the hacker and see what he was doing. They found him at the GE where he stayed for a while, just selling all of my stuff. Finally, my recoveries worked and I was able to get my password back but he was still on my account. Luckily for me, he had to hop to get to a Bounty Hunter world and I was able to log on, with very little items in my base, and about 100m worth of items in my inventory, an AGS, BGS, Bandos Plate, and Ranger Boots. That was a close one :P

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

Maging at Steel dragons...

Had anti dragonfire on, okay doesn't sound that bad.

Started lagging like hell, next thing i saw was it started attacking me with melee, autmotically used the teletab, and i was in varrock centre with 2hp left. It was wise that i brought a teletab, because if i had brought runes, the time taken to switch to the spellbook screen would have resulted in instant death.

p.s i had no prayer. -.-

Xybertron.png

Xybertron.png

"The past is an insight to the future"

when i was doing the quest "spirit of summer" on teh day of release.

I was exploring the northern spirit realm area and when i bumped into teh beast (highest level creature at the time lv 717 btw) i got realy scared, and when it raised is claw to paw me and he only hitted a 8 i was like wtf?.

also, when in the flower herb patch we need to use during the quest apeared a rev dragon, i praised to guthix that among all those people at least one could own him. Thankfully guthix never failed to me :thumbsup:

I have two.

My first was around lvl 15-20. I was killing the dark wizards at the wizard circle outside of varrock for nature and chaos runes. Once, I was hit hard, forcing me to run. I escaped with 2 hp. I then ate the cabbages ina house near the circle.

My recent scare was at a Solo Trip at Zammy GW. I got the dreaded "connection lost, please wait" message. I knew that if I died and then DCed, I would loose all of my stuff(3m worth). Luckily, I was not Dced, and ontop of that I was alive. First time I spam clicked that sara brew.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

I had finally decided to do the ghostly robes miniquest, after finally completing desert treasure. I also had a lvl 3 clue that was right next to the house in high level wildy (idr what it was called). I had no idea that was were the chaos elemental was...so i go with my usual 8 monks(every wildy trip) and ahrims armour(idk why, i just like ahrims look), didnt like the hood though so i had slayer helm(took forever to get) and dboots and barrows gloves. ofcourse my whip and tok shield(never leave without the shield, now i know to just use a rune defender. i go to ardy, use the tele lever, slash the web, and make my way to the tower. while running ther, something just pops up out of nowhere and attacks me!! I knew it wasnt a rev because they woulda maged me first and i would have recognized the sound(always turn up the sound when in wildy or peng hunting). so my first reaction was actually to fight it and see what would happen. Auto retal made me attack him, and as i move my mouse across it, it says chaos elemental and im like WTF?? no way? i remember a friend of mines saying he can solo it easy peasy...i think "maybe i can too". that idea instantly went away as soon as i saw the 24, then 20, then alluva sudden my whip, shield, helm, and ahrims are in my invo...i was like no f-in way!! I start to run, and a rev ork atts me! i couldnt believe that either. i get into the house finally though and run up the stairs, the ork doesnt follow! i thought i was safe. i get my ghostly robes, and proceed to go do the clue real quick. to be smart i hop worlds so as to not run into the rev again. i go back down stairs, run to the side i thought was right for the clue, only to realize it wasnt. I switch tabs to tip.it and look at the picture again, realizing i was wrong and now knowing where to go, i switch back to rs. as soon as i do, i hear the sound of a rev att. I was like oh [snap] and tried to run, only to find i was already frozen!! i was so scared i damn near fainted! instantly had to use two more monks, i wasted 4 on the elemental before i ran from it and now i had two left. I got unfrozen and ran the hell outa there, didnt even bother to do the (now stupid)clue, i was extremely thankful that i wasnt teleblocked...i woulda just quit forever( :^o) i got back to ardy with only 10 hp left. now that i have black dhide, it shouldnt be much of a problem anymore. =)

coincidentally, i hopped worlds again and went to do the clue, and found a rev again!! it was only a vampire though and posed little to no threat, so i was able to get my clue finished later on...it gave me the sara mitre in my sig, though it was worth next to nothing, even to me.

Sorry it was so long, just thought i'd tell one of my many stories. I have an adventure for like every 2days im a member, something wierd/stupid/crazy/interesting/sad happens

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Way back in the day, I was exploring (mindlessly walking around) when I bumped into a level 6 mugger!!

Me being level 5 or so I died and lost all my tutorial island stuff.

I was crushed.

Dude!! i remember my FIRST death...i was exploring and(though i didnt know it then) ended up in draynor, went down the [manhole i think it was] and almost instantly got killed by a skele. f2p days ftw...just cant top them! \'

Dpattle.png[hide=]

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Way back in the day, I was exploring (mindlessly walking around) when I bumped into a level 6 mugger!!

I was crushed.

Dude!! i remember my FIRST death...i was exploring and(though i didnt know it then) ended up in draynor, went down the [manhole i think it was] and almost instantly got killed by a skele. f2p days ftw...just cant top them! \'

Lol atleast you didnt stand in the trees near draynor manor trying to attack people for hours because you thought you were in the wildy :? .

d6e4cdbc5e.png

probably when i was a noob and i died to a highway men. i literally just started the game and a nice level 50 was showing my falidor and such. He wasnt luring and he meant good but he could of at least warned me.

i was confused why this highwaymen attacked me and a goblin or another higher leveled npc wouldnt. when i got to varrock i though guards could attack like a highwaymen...

another one was when i died to the mages outside of varrock. they are pretty strong against a newby passerby.

and another one was when i was bsed in the wild losing a precious rune scimitar.

other times were getting scammed and getting into a trust trade after a guy picked up my stuff after successfully luring me to the wine of zamarok.

I was crushed.

Lol atleast you didnt stand in the trees near draynor manor trying to attack people for hours because you thought you were in the wildy :? .

:thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: =D> \'

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]