Scariest Runescape Moment?

Maze

What was the scariest Runescape moment you have ever had?

Here's mine:

When I was at barrows and I forgot a teleport and had no food or potions. My home teleport had not recharged yet! :ohnoes: Them,even worse, Karil was after me!! So I logged out. I came back about 10 minutes later and home teleported. I was lucky I got out of that one.

Your turn.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scared maybe nothing realy but nervous yes. I was realy nervous when I fought Elvarg years ago. But I'm not entirely sure.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

When I go away for a second to restart a youtube video and I find myself at 20 hp :x

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

When I was doing a level 3 clue after not doing them for awhile. For some strange reason I forgot about saradomin mages and was wearing my santa and dragon armor... Let's just say his magic attacks destroyed me.. Also had no prayer... I was all the way up at Relleka.. I died.. So I had to run to a bank, teleport to my house, then run up and pick up all my stuff... Really scary. :shock:

Other than that... When I was level 15, I died at wizards tower in my full steel and was sad for about a week... :lol:

pongr.png

The time I wanted to fight a cockroach with my santa suit for a screenie, died, nearly lost my santa, made it back just 16 seconds before it turned to rubble.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Pretty nervous when going to fight Elvarg. I "splurged" (it seemed very expensive at the time) on two strength potions, 20 some swordfish, and freaked out when going past the Lesser Demons (omg, gonna die, gonna die)... I think I used one dose of the pots and maybe 3 swordfish. :lol:

But the scariest moment was when I was fighting something (probably a Lesser) that could kill me if I didn't keep an eye on my health. I was also chatting with another guy in the area...and I hit the backspace key after the ad changed. :wall: Longest minute of my Runescape life, trying to log in and get back to my precious character before it died. Incidentally, this is also when I learned that you won't actually log out until combat finishes, even if you close the game window.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

When i'm at bandits and I go afk then turn back to runescape to find the log in page.

I feel your pain! That scares the [cabbage] out of me.

i_j00_m0m.png

The stars are matter, we're matter, but it doesn't matter.

-Don Van Vliet

1st time and 2nd time at jad, didnt need to go back after that.

i get hit by revs all the time when i rc and got left at 1hp on the dot once, didnt get nervous.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Realizing that I had forgotten antipoison AND accidentally brought an uncharged glory to a kalphite task (no teleport). I was poisoned, out of food, and had a freaking cannon on me (I was too nooby to know that leaving the cannon up would have saved it). I ended up running panicked through the desert and dieing, lost a bunch of my slayer gear and a whole cannon (which was a lot at the time). :'(

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I don't know any particular time I've been really scared about runescape.

Maybe when I x-logged on accident a few times?

I do know that runescape has caused my heart beat to double. (Runescape, a doctor's best friend)

Psst, hi maze.

Jaderman10.png

Played runescape for about 2 years!

I love SSBB!!!

bandits when i go out for a sec and the auto log out even though im in combat happens and my computer freezes up.

with dfs bandos fury guth whip etc in inv

brown out at monkey altar with full dh fire cape fury berz etc.

i know its a safe minigame, but the first time i did it i my hands were shaking

"get ready jayel-ket rookverse! tz-tok jad is coming!"

When I was in the wilderness.

Every single time I went in there (even if I didn't have anything valuable) my heart would pump fast.

That was when I was a noob, you see.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Facing Jad. And dying. Twice. Tonight. -.-

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

The first time I saw Mother Mallum. It terrified me for some reason, the creature was so disturbing. I wonder if the effect would have been greater now with HD.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I didn't really have any "scary" moments but there were those "holy s***" moments. Like:

• [*:1r9m7n2c]having to solo the balance elemental..

[*:1r9m7n2c]wondering into the elf forest for the first time just to die from being poisoned and having no food/anti (before home tele)

Those are the only two really.

Well, now that I think about it, the first time I did the Underground Pass quest.

I was alone, nobody was online and it was late at night. I was out of food and continually failing obstacles and the little messages in the chat window were absolutely demoralizing. Terrible time.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

My first one was before the anti-RWT updates, watching fights in the wildy while wearing monk robes and a dds. A pure anciented me with barrage, I put on protect mage and kept eating lobs. I really didn't want to die because I hate losing anything. Then a skeleton attacked the ancienter so I could escape :D . Another funny thing was that the ancienter wasted about 10k barraging the skeleton :thumbup:

My second one was when i was fighting a sara mage, and forgetting to bank my 1.5M. I lost connection for a bit, and found myself in Fally sans 1.5M :x .

I will now drizzle rage dressing onto the salad of fury!

1. A "friend" asked me if he could borrow my d platelegs, rune armor, obsidian shield, whip, and obsidian cape so he could train with it. He basically walked off and I began to get worried about an hour or two later. He logged off for a bit saying that he would go eat dinner and get back on to finish training and return the items. Well, he logged back in, but he turned private chat off and removed me from his friends list. Fortunately, his friend was also a friend of mine, and he negotiated between me and this "friend." Eventually, we were supposed to meet in Seer's Village bank and he was supposed to give me 11m to make up for the theft of the items. At first he was trying to run from me and his friend told me where he was at and fussed at this kid until he met with me. The kid did meet with me and he put up the 11m. We both accepted and he accepted on the last window. For some reason, I was being stupid and paused at the second window and it was long enough that he had second thoughts and logged off. Weeks later this same kid met up with me again and apologized. He said he was scammed recently and wanted to take his anger out on someone else. He gave me 50% of what I lost and it was pretty much resolved. That's one of the very reasons why I got 99 magic: so I could get revenge and wipe him out when we went PKing together in the future. I did go PKing with him in the future, but I couldn't BS him because this large clan of high levels chased us and we had to run south and teleport. :x He was skulled with a whip, too!

2. I was duoing the KQ with a buddy and I was chatting and didn't pay attention to my health. Fortunately, my ring of life teleported me to Falador Castle when I was down to 1 hp. I made it to the bank before the poison could kill me. That would have been a loss of my magic skillcape and V helm.

3. After the aforementioned time when I was scammed by this friend, I tried to make up the ~6.5m worth of items by chopping magic logs in the Gnome Stronghold. I made 2.4m (enough to buy back a whip) and this shady guy PMed me, asking if I would come with him to a drop party. I knew it was a scam, but I came with them anyway and played along. I brought an air staff and teleport runes. We were in level 9 wild and they dropped like 1m worth of items and I went after them all and tried to wield my air staff so I could teleport. I was unfortunately too slow and was teleblocked and ice barraged. Oh well. I lost my whip and was left with 3 mystic tops. (I tried to drop the damned tops, but they wouldn't drop for some glitchy reason.) I was pissed off because of the glitch. I made back the 2.4m in about a week though. -.-

OT: When I was training magic, I made a thread about it on here and this random guy PMs me and tells me that he wants to make a "small" donation. He comes to my world and meets me in Seer's bank. He basically trades me his entire bank! I received about 10M worth of items and cash from it all! Most of it was easy to sell, too. I kept some antidragonbreath potions and supersets for future use, though. Needless to say, it was a serious boon to me, especially after losing a few million gp to a scamming friend. It is the only reason why I even have 99 Magic to this very day...

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.