Musky's Blog- Not doing much

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, that's the penguin glitch, when you did penguins did you clicked penguins like a nub to get xp ? (there are some lv 3s who got slay cape doing this...). because they're banning every1 who did this :S (Innocent people too)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

It's only a temporary ban, calm the [bleep] down and take that wrongly banned out of your signature...

Did you happen to gain a large amount of exp on the penguin spotting glitch day by any chance?

They may have thought you exploited the bug.

3r, they actually banned everyone who got/cashed 15 points or more today, so everyone who did penguins today is banned, they'll start looking on accounts to see who exploited the bug (Easy to spot someone who got 1m slay xp in like an hour, some lv 3 got 80 slay lol)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

090131183812ra6.jpg

090131173421pq3.jpg

u mised out

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come