Places to camp...

pinguimmaiden

I heard bandits, zombie monkeys, and the armored zombies are good. If you want guides look in the AoW forum.

Edit: Also good luck on 99 attack, i'm currently going for the same, but i'm sticking to slayer lol.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Bandits = 80k XP\hour

Zombie monkes @ your summon = 108k XP, 120k loss per hour

Armored zombies = 103k XP, 190k profit per hour.

If you make less then 4,900,000 GP\hour, Armored zombies are the best training spot in Runescape for you. If you make over 4,900,000 GP\hour, Zombie monkies are the best training spot in Runescape for you.

Simple as that.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Bandits = 80k XP\hour

Zombie monkes @ your summon = 108k XP, 120k loss per hour

Armored zombies = 103k XP, 190k profit per hour.

If you make less then 4,900,000 GP\hour, Armored zombies are the best training spot in Runescape for you. If you make over 4,900,000 GP\hour, Zombie monkies are the best training spot in Runescape for you.

Simple as that.

who makes 5mil+ per hour?

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

going for 99 attack too.

but i fused some goals and im trying to get close to 83 slayer as well.

I recommend armoured zombies, awsome xp, and some decent drops to boot.

dunno if its just me, but I always feel xp goes slower if you powertrain.(in melee stats anyways)

2Xeo5.png

Camping isnt a trip, so zombies and bandits = no

:/

Actually CAMP somewhere like dusties or somewhat.

Ok, fine, 10+ hour trips aren't camping per se. But camping somewhere like dusties is going to get you ~75k XP and ~40k profit, so why on earth would you do that? Same goes for Ankous. The lack of piety OR salve ammy (e) pretty much kills dusties.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Ankous are fail

But if someone asks for info give them info on the topic.

I do understand what you're coming from by saying "GO GRIND FOAR SUM XP" (just joking, but i do understand).

But he wants a place to camp :s

And theres not many good.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Ankous are fail

But if someone asks for info give them info on the topic.

I do understand what you're coming from by saying "GO GRIND FOAR SUM XP" (just joking, but i do understand).

But he wants a place to camp :s

And theres not many good.

Depends on how he defines camp. Here's his options:

Camp at Zombies for 10+ hours getting 102k XP + 190k profit\hour, using 30 seconds every 10 hours to bank with the extremely close telespot.

Camp at Dust Devils for 100+ hours getting ~70k XP + 50k profit\hour, using 5 minutes every 100+ hours to bank with a long walk.

If he trains 100 hours at each, he'll be behind 3m XP and 14m cash from Dust Devils. So if he really has an aversion to 30 second bank trips every 10 hours, I guess dust devils would be the best. But he's losing out on massive amounts of cash\XP.

DeviledEgg24.png

You dont define camp.

Camp is staying at a place for a long length of time.

Continuous trips isnt a camp

:|

But yeah they are admittedly better, im just saying 'camping' places.

And btw you get much more than 50k in an hour at dusties.

There's a camping place just down my road, if offers good prices, $20 per night.

does a bunyip work?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

There's a camping place just down my road, if offers good prices, $20 per night.

does a bunyip work?

yeah, but the pool only spawn dead rotten fish so the scroll is a definite no...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

You dont define camp.

Camp is staying at a place for a long length of time.

Continuous trips isnt a camp

:|

But yeah they are admittedly better, im just saying 'camping' places.

And btw you get much more than 50k in an hour at dusties.

10+ hours could easily be considered camp. I've been camping IRL on trips that lasted less then that. And you can't get over 50k at dusties with only stackables\pots. And you still have to bank every 15 hours or so for pots. If you do it without pots... your simply wasting time.

DeviledEgg24.png

Funny how you say slayer sucks but everything about you says im a slayer nerd

:\.

I camped at dusties for 3 days, dont tell me I couldnt make 50k in an hour

And FYI, no pots isnt a waste of time.

WAITING for pots is a damn waste of time.

Funny how you say slayer sucks but everything about you says im a slayer nerd

:\.

I camped at dusties for 3 days, dont tell me I couldnt make 50k in an hour

And FYI, no pots isnt a waste of time.

WAITING for pots is a damn waste of time.

What do you mean 'says im a slayer nerd'?

FWIW, I love slayer and plan to keep training it.

No pots at dusties = ~65k per hourish? Your training with 22.5% +20% + 15% = 57.5% less attack AND strength compared to Armored Zombies, on a monster that is much more spread out, far more crowded, with a lot of time wasted picking up and alching drops, and a long distance from the bank. You do, of course, realize that you can 'camp' at Armored Zombies with BTP just as well as dust devils? You'll be getting 22.5% + 20% = 42.5% more attack and strength compared to dust devils, at least twice the profit, nowhere near as crowded, and much closer to a bank? Of course, your losing out on a ton of XP by not banking every 10 hours for another round of super sets, but it can be defined as 'camping', and youlll be getting 85k+ XP and 160k+ profit per hour.

~50k an hour was assumed to be using (sane) training methods with pots\+10% strength and a summon for greatly increased XP. You could possibly make slightly more then that by skipping those, but the huge drop in XP is not worth it.

DeviledEgg24.png

If you love slayer why the [bleep] say it sucks? Because people say its good? ...That doesnt mean it [bleep]ing sucks. -.-

He still said camp.

Best camping place is dusties.

(one of)

If you love slayer why the [bleep] say it sucks? Because people say its good? ...That doesnt mean it [bleep] sucks. -.-

He still said camp.

Best camping place is dusties.

(one of)

Read the thread. I love the skill, but the XP and profit sucks.

Camp:

Dusties: 65k XP, ~75k profit

Monkies: 85k XP, ~140k profit

If you can spare 30 seconds every 10 hours for banking, monkies become

102k XP, 190k profit

If he trains 100 hours at each, he'll be behind 3m XP and 14m cash from Dust Devils. So if he really has an aversion to 30 second bank trips every 10 hours, I guess dust devils would be the best. But he's losing out on massive amounts of cash\XP.

Are the zombies good charm droppers?

Decent

DeviledEgg24.png

Decent as in lots of crimson? As good as dusties? And, are they rangeable?

Yes, they are rangable. Equivalent of around 20 - 25 crimson per hour, similar or slightly less to what you'd get at dusties without prayer\pots\summon.

DeviledEgg24.png