how long is 99 mining??

Mast3rPK

granite is like 50-70k exp an hour from what ive heard

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

Granite maxes at about 60k but the exp/hour varies upon the type of granite you get. The heavier pieces give more exp which means more exp/hour. You can get as little as 10k exp in an hour. It averages out to about 45k though.

Mining in any other form other than powermining, I think, would take extremely to long and be a tedious waste of time. :-# Just my two cents.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

you wouldnt make any money doing granite and would have to keep gettin water runes to charge enchanted water tiara or if didnt do quest waterskins

it would be a pain

There is a lunar spell called humidify that refills your waterskins for you. You wouldn't be mining a full load of granite before dropping anyway so the space the runes takes up really doesn't matter. You can fill your invent up with the runes + the rest waterskins, saving 2 spots for granite and you will be set forever.

You mine one, drop one. Simple as that.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I think a good way to powermine is to reserve the far left column for granite and the rest of your inventory for waterskins and humidify runes. Use mousekeys to drop the whole column quickly.

Rao.png

My friend got 99 mining. His first 99 also. #-o It took him about a yearish at maybe 2-3 hours a day. He was mining granite and banking the ex-valuable stuff. Take whatever conculusions you want from that but it's S L O W!

vettro.png

I think a good way to powermine is to reserve the far left column for granite and the rest of your inventory for waterskins and humidify runes. Use mousekeys to drop the whole column quickly.

how do u do that?

Oake

how do u do that?

Well, the usual way to set mousekeys up in RS is to have (ctrl pressed down) 5-8-8-5 withdraw/deposit the user defined amount of items in bank screen. If you have this set up it usually drops 6 items from a column of 7 (good enough IMO) when you press (ctrl pressed down) 5-8-5-5-8-5... after moving the cursor once with ctrl pressed down. (Kinda hard to explain, but just set mousekeys up so that ctrl + 5-8-8-5 withdraws the "x" amount of items and try dropping your whole inventory.)

There could be a better way to set up mousekeys for dropping items, but I rarely powertrain so I wouldn't know about it.

Rao.png

• 3 months later...