Bandos and Armadyl in Future Updates

Dire_Wolf

I realize what he said, but here's main question i asked to lead this topic:

Do you think we will get a updates that has with Armadyl or Bandos soon? If so what would the update be?

Just because i have a view of it does not make it true, i just tried to back it up with some evidence. It was poor unfortunately.

Also what he said about Zamorak and Saradomin is obvious...

Saradomin's Strike: Lightning that hits you....Lightning is a element isn't it?

Flames of Zamorak: Fire that turns into Flames....Fire is a element.

But all that is obvious. But there is Earth (Bandos), Fire(Zamorak), Wind(Armadyl), Lightning (Saradomin) so i see a elemental pattern..

You seem to be referencing the original 4 elements. If that's the case, then I have to disprove you here. The original elements were earth, wind, fire, and water. Therefore, Saradomin's spell would have had to have included water for that particular arguement to hold ground. Sorry, cause I like that idea, but that particular evidence is faulty.

However, it goes without saying that Armadyl and Bandos related updates will appear in the future, which is the main point of this thread. Questioning such a thing just showed that you really didn't think about how obvious it was that they would be updated.

Actually, that depends on which system of elements. The Greeks considered the elements to be air, water, earth, and fire, but if I remember correctly, one Asian system (I want to say Chinese) believed that lightning was an element and air (I think it was air, it might have been one of the others) was not. Of course, if it was air, then that still throws the whole thing out of the window, unless Jagex is mixing and matching.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

the chinese is air earth water fire and metal ... implemented by jagex that is - air earth water and fire for magic , metal for melee and ranged ...

Ah, thank you. My bad, then. :) But I'm almost positive that there is a system of element that includes lightning but not air... Meh. Maybe I need more sleep. :P

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

Actually i'm pretty sure surugi was talking about the runescape elements. You know, like wind blast water blast earth blast fire blast.

No, they had it all right. I remember in one of my past science classes about elements that, before our current element table was even started, people had thought that there were 4 elements: air, earth, fire, and water. Of course, runescapes magic elements work as well.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

Besides Jad is part of fight cave, he's not a NPC.

I can't play as TzTok-Jad, which must mean he's a Non-Playable-Character.

For clarification: NPC means Non-Playable Character.

NPC = Non-PLAYER Character... if we want to be specific.

KingJD36.png

Besides Jad is part of fight cave, he's not a NPC.

I can't play as TzTok-Jad, which must mean he's a Non-Playable-Character.

For clarification: NPC means Non-Playable Character.

NPC = Non-PLAYER Character... if we want to be specific.

Doesn't seem to change the meaning... :P

2dgucz6.png

hmm maybe something involving other less known gods/people like guy who messed up barrows brothers

Less Known Gods:

Armadyl

Bandos

Zaros (the guy that cursed the Barrows Brothers was a follower of Zaros)

Marimbo

Desert Pantheon (Tumeken, Elidnis, Icthlarin, etc.)

Seren (I believe that the Crystal equipment can be considered Seren's God equipment, since she is supposedly the very crystal that the elves use)

?r=191108

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

hmm maybe something involving other less known gods/people like guy who messed up barrows brothers

Less Known Gods:

Armadyl

Bandos

Zaros (the guy that cursed the Barrows Brothers was a follower of Zaros)

Marimbo

Desert Pantheon (Tumeken, Elidnis, Icthlarin, etc.)

Seren (I believe that the Crystal equipment can be considered Seren's God equipment, since she is supposedly the very crystal that the elves use)

I wouldn't say Armadyl and Bandos are less known gods. Especially after GWD and While Guthix Sleeps.

I used to want a lighting element spell for some time now (lighting strike, bolt, blast, and wave), That would mean Guthix is water and saradomin would be lightning.

Armadyl - Air

Guthix - Water

Bandos - Earth

Zamorak - Fire

Saradomin - Lightning (Light?)

Zaros - Darkness?

Also, it would make sense if Guthix was water, as he stopped the godwars by freezing them all? (correct me if im wrong) and ice is a form of water

brainiacjr.png

brainiacjr.png 286/326 Quest Points

I used to want a lighting element spell for some time now (lighting strike, bolt, blast, and wave), That would mean Guthix is water and saradomin would be lightning.

Armadyl - Air

Guthix - Water

Bandos - Earth

Zamorak - Fire

Zaros - Darkness?

Also, it would make sense if Guthix was water, as he stopped the godwars by freezing them all? (correct me if im wrong) and ice is a form of water

Okay, you asked for it. Guthix stopped the God Wars by forcing the Gods to agree not to interfere directly in Gielinor. They were banned from leaving their own realm(s). The GWD was frozen due to an avalanche, if memory serves.

?r=191108

Armadyl - Air

Guthix - Water

Bandos - Earth

Zamorak - Fire

Zaros - Darkness?

Okay, you asked for it. Guthix stopped the God Wars by forcing the Gods to agree not to interfere directly in Gielinor. They were banned from leaving their own realm(s). The GWD was frozen due to an avalanche, if memory serves.

It was nuclear Winter, and Bandos' followers got the worst of it. That's why they're all green and brown.

2dgucz6.png

Oh, if I had a dollar for every time a Guthix Godwars boss was suggested on RSOF.

Unspam: I like the idea of Bandos/Armadyl updates. Perhaps in the next Grandmaster quest, we obtain the Staff of Armadyl and can use its power for ourselves? A magic update?!?!!? :o

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!