The dance emote including Hip Hop/Ballet/Disco and more!!!

Romy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like it could be fun. I myself think this dance is sort of boring. I'd do the robot all day myself :thumbsup: . Great Idea! Support!

Toxic78.png

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

You need to steal or kill to get hip hop? Lol.

Well, Hip-Hop is called many times street dancing, and someone (in-game) asked me how to complete the Shield of Arrav quest, and that's what I thought of.

Does it really make any difference?

I like this. :thumbup:

Let us learn the moonwalk/airwalk. :D

[hide=Just my opinion.]The "tape from the future" required for the quest kind of blows the whole fantasy theme of RS. Wouldn't it be more "quest-ish" to make some sort of container & get the wizard guy to enchant it to play music?[/hide]

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

I like this. :thumbup:

Let us learn the moonwalk/airwalk. :D

[hide=Just my opinion.]The "tape from the future" required for the quest kind of blows the whole fantasy theme of RS. Wouldn't it be more "quest-ish" to make some sort of container & get the wizard guy to enchant it to play music?[/hide]

I don't know, I just found the old wizard being young and dealing with experimental magic hilarious...Meh...

is this a real quest?

sorry im a bit dumb sometimes and im a bit confused.

if it is a quest then ill be straight out there doing it.

if not then great idea.

i think that the dance emote needs a bit of variety too.

if not the quest then some more emotion enhancers.

like "disco wig" or "ballet shoes".

or something along those lines.

ill definately support.

it would be a good idea.

plus,

maybe you could add the emotion enhancer idea into your "real" or "fake" quest.

just an idea.

=]

Hey people =] Click for my Blog!

The video game game!

Does anyone here play travian?

The banning game!

jumphereks6.png

[hide=Level goals]kbd_slayer90.png[/hide]

is this a real quest?

sorry im a bit dumb sometimes and im a bit confused.

if it is a quest then ill be straight out there doing it.

if not then great idea.

i think that the dance emote needs a bit of variety too.

if not the quest then some more emotion enhancers.

ill definately support.

it would be a good idea.

plus,

maybe you could add the emotion enhancer idea into your "real" or "fake" quest.

just an idea.

=]

It starts as a quest, which means, for example, if you want a quest point cape you'd have to complete Experimental dancing too, but that's only for the Salsa dance emote, the rest are optional, and only add up for more options.

(For example, if you had completed Experimental dancing, and the Hip-Hop mini-quest, you have 3 options for a dance emote- the reguler dance emote, the Salsa dance emote and the Hip-Hop dance emote).

NOTE: You can only have 1 dance at a time instead of your reguler dance emote, for example, even if you completed both the Belly dancing and the Ballet mini quests, you can't have all four dance emotes (Salsa, Belly dancing, Ballet and reguler dance emote), a lot like the respawn points (you can't have both Camelot and Lumbridge respawn points for example).

P.S.

Thanks for putting the animated support in your sig <3:<3:<3: .

It starts as a quest, which means, for example, if you want a quest point cape you'd have to complete Experimental dancing too, but that's only for the Salsa dance emote, the rest are optional, and only add up for more options.

(For example, if you had completed Experimental dancing, and the Hip-Hop mini-quest, you have 3 options for a dance emote- the reguler dance emote, the Salsa dance emote and the Hip-Hop dance emote).

NOTE: You can only have 1 dance at a time instead of your reguler dance emote, for example, even if you completed both the Belly dancing and the Ballet mini quests, you can't have all four dance emotes (Salsa, Belly dancing, Ballet and reguler dance emote), a lot like the respawn points (you can't have both Camelot and Lumbridge respawn points for example).

P.S.

ohhh.

so it is a real quest then?

or isnt it?

im still confused??

=S

The video game game!

The banning game!

jumphereks6.png

P.S.

ohhh.

so it is a real quest then?

or isnt it?

im still confused??

=S

Well, if this suggestion will ever be implemented by JaGeX, then there will be a quest similar to the 1 I suggested.

If that's not what you meant, then, yes, there's a quest in my suggestion called Experimental dancing, and it is required to unlock any new dance emotes. In itself it only unlocks the Salsa emote, but you can't get the rest without it.

more emotion enhancers.

I've got to say, this would be my preference, but only if they were accessible from something other than treasure trails. Your original point was good though, and I do wish something like this would come around.

However, I literally do dance like the current RuneScape emotes. I always have. :oops:

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

NO support. Why? Simple.

NONE OF THOSE DANCES EXISTED IN THE TIME PERIOD OF RUNESCAPE! and yes, I meant to have it be all capital letters.

OK. No one did the robot or disco or salsa in medieval times. Now, you may say that RuneScape isn't medieval. But it is BASED on the lifestyle from back then.

Seriously, if you don't like the emote, then don't use it. It's as simple as that.

Plus,

Danceemote2.gif

I mean, who the hell dances like this?!

I dance like that. You gotta problem with that? Huh? Do ya punk? Ya gotta problem with how I dance?

NO support. Why? Simple.

NONE OF THOSE DANCES EXISTED IN THE TIME PERIOD OF RUNESCAPE! and yes, I meant to have it be all capital letters.

OK. No one did the robot or disco or salsa in medieval times. Now, you may say that RuneScape isn't medieval. But it is BASED on the lifestyle from back then.

Seriously, if you don't like the emote, then don't use it. It's as simple as that.

Plus,

Danceemote2.gif

I dance like that. You gotta problem with that? Huh? Do ya punk? Ya gotta problem with how I dance?

Of course, I forgot in medieval times that everyone wore armor from the God Wars Dungeon, froze each other with magic they got from pyramids, and wanted to train their construction skills to put a steel dragon in their dungeon. :thumbsup:

#-o

I support. This would make the game a lot more fun. The dance emote we have is a big improvement over the old one, but still not quite normal.

Oddment1.png

NO support. Why? Simple.

Plus,

Danceemote2.gif

First of all, it was a joke, and it was not meant to offend anyone in any way.

Secondly, I'd like to point out that RuneScape, although may be based on medieval times, is not in the medieval times, and I can prove it:

There is no way in hell a stock market (the Grand Exchange is a lot like a stock market) could exist back then :lol: , and niether a way to show an emote in which you turn in to a turkey and dance, or freeze yourself, go below grownd level, and go back up.

But now seriously, it is meant for fun, and not anything else, especialy nothing based on real life.

[hide=]By the way, Disco did not exist back then either, yet you can dance Disco with flared trousers...[/hide]

more emotion enhancers.

I've got to say, this would be my preference, but only if they were accessible from something other than treasure trails. Your original point was good though, and I do wish something like this would come around.

However, I literally do dance like the current RuneScape emotes. I always have. :oops:

my idea was that the quest would give you the emotion enhancer as a reward.

and you would have to do the mini quests to get the other emotion enhancers.

do you see my point now?

personally i think its quite a clever idea for me.

im not usualy this clever

=S

The video game game!

The banning game!

jumphereks6.png

The costume looks like this (without the guns):

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=778045

why Not Keep the guns :o

Lolz :lol: :lol:

Love the idea <3:<3:

Mayby I didn't read it quit well but Is this members only :o?? Hope not :ohnoes:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

The costume looks like this (without the guns):

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=778045

why Not Keep the guns :o

Lolz :lol: :lol:

Love the idea <3:<3:

Mayby I didn't read it quit well but Is this members only :o?? Hope not :ohnoes:

Well, that's left for anyone who posts to decide. There are 2 options though:

1.It will be purely for members.

2.The quest, and SOME of the mini quests will be available to free players.

i think number 2 would be a good option

because then you wouldnt have complaints from people syaing that its not fair

but i doubt jagex would make a new free quest because they have had exactly the same free quests for as long as i have been playing

which is about 4 - 5 years (or round about there)

The video game game!

The banning game!

jumphereks6.png

i think number 2 would be a good option

because then you wouldnt have complaints from people syaing that its not fair

but i doubt jagex would make a new free quest because they have had exactly the same free quests for as long as i have been playing

which is about 4 - 5 years (or round about there)

Actualy, Swept away and the ice thing quests were temp. F2P.

Just a couple things i noticed though...

You require 45 crafting for the coin necklace, but it cannot give too much exp or people will just string gold coins to 99 crafting.

Also, I feel it would be more accurate to have the dwarves provide the tape player... for a cost.

Also, the robot moves, well one hour seems to be a long time. You essentially have to stay on for a hour while keeping track of pete. If you wanted constant rewards, you can complete the "random" multiple times (which may be good money...) and then you need another hour to stay on. Another thing here is that some on could just fight tortured souls (the old ones) and smelt at the ghost town, and teleport to ectofungus. In that case, how long does the cat stay there? What If a random event teleports me? Or if I am in myths of the White lands and cannot tele? What about boat rides, are they teleports? How long does it take to learn emotes from him because every 10 minutes, he will teach and bob will appear at the same time, thus making it hard to escape. what will happen? If we can click out of it to teleport, then can we just click out of each of pete's instuctions? So many holes gahhh!!!!

Maybe if the time for this was 10 minutes, with bob appearing every minute and pete teaching you every like 35 seconds

As for the unicorn ride, Maybe you should make that portion harder than "as a first resort". The quest is long and annoying with decent requirements. I suggest something harder than that for such high run speed (even with limitation). What can you do with the unicorn anyway? Can you teleport, climb ladders, or ride inside? Does it make for Faster RCing? I think it could be a status symbol for higher levels... not random people with 27 hunter. Maybe you could make a separate NPC for the unicorns, as Larry is pre-occupied with penguins.

Snowball997.png

Ok... Im not that good. But I have an anchor!!!

Were this to occur, and were it to be brought about by a quest series like Recipe for Disaster, it's not like Jagex is going to copy and paste romy's idea. Don't over-think it. :P

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)